Thread: The Effect & Style of Thiruvasagam

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

The Effect & Style of Thiruvasagam

After listening to it, only one word describes it best... MAGNIFICENT! BRILLIANT!

Okay, 2 words

All the 6 songs shows diff flavors from the maestro. Excellent stuff! I can hear so many patterns & styles inside. Village flute, church chorale, temple recital, Broadway musical, Western classical, Indian classical, powerful bombast stuff, religious chants, string chorale puntuations, etc etc. Gosh! So many musical turns within few seconds. Best part is that they are all intervowen brilliantly & flow very nicely throughout.

IR, finally, has unleashed his orchestral brilliance. It was already coming actually....ever since I heard Mazhai Thiranthu & Poongkathave from Nizhagal. Needless to say, IR was already showing musical excellence with all the fantastic bgm he did with his studio ensemble since day 1.

Previously, I always rated Lajja to have the best every orchestral soundtrack by an Indian composer. Now, it is Thiruvasagam.
    Seems like IR will keep outdoing himself.

I only hope my other heroes like Goldsmith, Steiner, Tiomkin, Newman, Rozsa and Herrmann were around. Otherwise, I will be sending them each this CD

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    More than one thread to continue here: http://tfmpage.mayyam.com/hub/viewforum.php?f=9