Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thirupaachi - Remake

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thirupaachi - Remake

Vijay starrer Thirupaachi, following it's runaway hit in Tamilnadu is now remade in hollywood

THIRUPAACHI - REMAKE - PART I

Vijay - our hero is a programmer in a very small local Software company in Chennai. Even though he is in a small software company and his educational qualification is not much., , he is a very popular figure there. Daily, only after vijay comes and switches on the UPS the office starts functioning (no..no..no... vijay is not a watchman in that company.....it is just sentiment... if he starts UPS, that day the software runs without bug thatz all )

Being a mass hero, there should be an Intro song for Vijay. Saraswati puja. Whole office waits for our hero to come and start the UPS to start working on a new project. Our hero enters with a bang and with a song too

"which platform u work, which platform i work, platforms doesnt matter,
    Which language u code, which language i code, languages doesnt matter,
    Are we from same College ? [chorus] No, No, No
    Are we using same OS [chorus] No, No, No

You are from different stream, I am from different stream.....even then we r in the same team...."

[applause here....even though ppl doesnt understand the song, they shud applause bcoz hero is a mass hero]

Now that the intro song ends, we shud know about our hero's family.As usual our hero has a younger brother Ajay and a decent middle class family. Vijay has big dreams for his brother's future. His desire is that his brother should only work in the U.S and nothin less than that. Vijay's brother gets offers from Chennai software companies but vijay turns down those offers. Once a placement executive who is Vijay's family friend strongly advises vijay, watz wrong in working software companies in India and for his brother's qualifications ( B.E in 7 years) he cant dream of any companies outside their area Guduvancherry. Vijay gets so angry........ he pulls the guy by his collars and ask "see uncle...see my brother's fingers ....... his fingers have become swollen becoz of continuous typing (for college thesis) . do you want him to join a company here and continue the same typing?? .. shudnt he have a voice recognition software that eases his typing work?, should not he have atleast a coke vending machine during coffee breaks... which company in chennai has that? Let anybody tell anything, i would allow my brother to take up a job only if he gets in America..."... unable to answer vijay's questions, the placement executive quietly walks away. (and never returns to their house then....... it is a seperate story )

As luck had it, Vijay's brother Ajay manage to get a job in U.S through a consultancy. Vijay becomes so happy about his childhood dreams atlast coming true. His brother IS going to US..So one fine day Ajay moves to US for his job amid some sentimental scenes with Vijay.

Over to US...... There are three criminals who terrorize the whole of United states. One of those is Spam Stephen. He terrorizes people by sending huge amount of spam mails and junk mails and hoaxes leading to mailbox overflow for the email users. Many number of small scale companies across United states were shut down bcoz most of their business transactions were done online but their mail server were down most of the time due to overflow.

Next is Cyber chat Christopher. He is a compulsive chat addict. His way of terrorizing ppl is simple. He would log on in different IDs in chat room and flirt openly with girl chatters. He teases and talk offensively if they dont respond his maneouvres. Anybody dared to question him would be hurled abuses that they would never forget in life.

The third person is the most dangerous of all, Virus Vincent. He can bring any company down instantly. He is the one who is the brain behind most of the trojans, worms spreading across the internet.

These three criminals individually or combined wreak havoc across software companies and computer users in United states. Under this circumstances, our hero's brother comes to US to join his new office....

(to be continued)
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anne!!! Athu eppidi anne intha level-la sinthikireenge??

ELLARUM SUBBU ANNAUKKU ORU "O" PODUNGE!!!!!

OOOOOO-HO!!! 8)
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm, interesting!! I haven't wathced Tirupachi, so I am not able to enjoy the parallels! Would someone, if it is not asking too much, give me a brief of the original movie story?
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber scorpio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hilarious..Pl. continue...
    Your attitude determines your altitude!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks all, for ur responses...........Suryaa thambi..........romba romba nandri (hey dude...wait a sec..watz ur age ? ) Am feeling elated at all of ur responses. actually, I wrote this first at my company which happens to be a software giant. Hence the over use of IT and technical jargons . Kindly bear with it.

THIRUPAACHI - REMAKE - PART II

Ajay was given the role Systems Executive Trainee in his office. He was told that he is being put on the bench initially to start with. Hence When he saw his seat and his PC, he was surprised.He had imagined bench as the one similar to what he had seen in Nehru park in his city. His PM asked him to go through the Quality plan, CMM audits to get a feel of how the company worked and gave him some bunch of documents that otherwise would have made a good pilllow, to read on. By noon he recieved his email id and his joy knew no bounds when he received it. coolly he logged on the system and started sending mails to all of his friends back in india giving them his email id partly for communication and keep in touch and mainly for show off. Under the pretext of Analysis and Research ajay coolly logged on to yahoo messenger and kept on chatting. Also,
    daily he chats with vijay and updates him with the cool life he is having at US. Vijay feels very happy and tears roll down from his eyes (hey! not due to jealousy, it is emotional tears.... ) on hearing this.

Life went cool and smooth for ajay, until one day....when he was asked to work... He was asked to code for a minor bug fix for the banking application, his company was developing. Ajay didnt even know the formula for Simple Interest. "Big deal", he thought, "No Struggle, no fear, Google is always near.." But an idea struck his mind. "why not ask to the friends, probably they can provide me with source code itself"..... Hence he logged into the yahoo messenger but to his surprise, none of his buddies were online. So he entered the "Programmers Lobby" chat room to ask from the "technical" experts. Even there, only few ppl were there and one of them was "Cyber Chat" Christopher. He was busy flirting with one 'sweetgirl_4_u'. Ajay noticed how they were chatting. Having
    studied in Boys' school and Men's college through out his career, the way sweetgirl_4_u talked captivated his mind instantly. He had totally forgotten about simple interest and a compound interest developed with the girl he has never seen or talked with. Yes, this is what ppl call love at first (chat) site. Ajay thought of trying his hand at flirting with that sweetgirl, so he sent a pm to her asking her asl and waited in a romantic mood for her reply. Bang came the reply, not from sweetgirl, but from Christopher, swearing at Ajay in the worst possible slang. Ajay was flabbergasted but he didnt give up. He thought he could use this as an opportunity to gain sympathy from his love interest. Hence he posted this message in a pm to sweetgirl again. Ajay recieved another nastier PM , this time from sweetgirl herself. As it turned out, since there was no girls to flirt with, Christopher created a dummy girl id himself and was flirting with it. Before Ajay could reply anything or type anything further, Christopher used Booting software to kick Ajay out of chat.

Ajay felt hurt and pain in his heart. He wanted to cry over the insult and more for the "love" failure he had. Since he could not cry at the office , he signed into the yahoo messenger again and opened a dummy window and typed : ( ( (Crying) emoticon to console himself. At that moment, he recieves a pm from Vijay who comes online at that moment.... "hey ajay....hi bro.......are u fine".... Ajay was feeling so hurt he could not even reply a hi back to his Vijay. After a prolonged delay, Ajay types a hi to vijay. Vijay, in doubt, asks Ajay are u ok..... there is no problem right?.. Ajay replies "yes vij, i am happy only..i am happy..saying this he tries to smile by starting to type out smiley emoticons : ) , but he could not control his fingers as it trembles to type : ( : ( (violin background in this scene to create pathos music) . Thus Vijay understands his brother is in a deeep agony. He presses Ajay to tell his problems and a disgusted Ajay narrates the entire incident. This sparks off anger in Vijay as he consoles Ajay not to worry and assures he will take revenge against whoever hurted his dear brother. Hence he visits the same chat room along with Ajay where he got insulted. This time the sweetgirl id was not there, but there were Virus Victor and Spam stephen chatting with Christopher. Going by the rule for heroes, Vijay yells out loud in the public at Christopher and tries to warn him for misbehaving with his brother. Christopher cared a damn for him, while Victor laughing out loud uses the Booting software to kick vijay and ajay out of chat again. Also they send a trojan through messenger to Ajay's PC that corrupts his OS. Bruised and hurt, Vijay vows a revenge against them. He learns about the illegal things that has been haunting the internet world over the years and the same trio had also caused heavy damages to the company's data, Ajay is working.

Ajay calls Vijay over phone and tells, since his system got corrupted and network in his company is down, he cannot log on to internet for some days. Vijay meanwhile pledges to his brother that before Ajay steps into the internet world again, he would wipe out the entire Anti-social elements in the Internet world and make United States free of cyber crime forever................
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply superb!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber scorpio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your attitude determines your altitude!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    rs,
    Kalakkareenga

And don't mind the technical jargon.these days even Non-IT ppl are well versed with such things.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    AYYOO!!!! Anne!! OOOOO-HO!! My parents thought I was insane just laughing looking at the comp screen. NICE!! NICE!!!

I'm 23 btw. 8)
    Back after a while...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast