Page 5 of 128 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: SIMBHU - Little Super Star

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simbu expecting a big treat
    tamil.galatta.com

Simbu is eagerly waiting for this December. Two of his movies are to be released by this December. They are Saravana and Vallavan. Work for Saravana is almost over whereas Vallavan is still pending. Jo has paired up with Simbu in Saravana and Nayan in Vallavan.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Simbu will sing in Nee venunda chellam
    November 18, 2005
    Behindwoods.com

We all know the Simbu is a multi-faceted guy. He is always in search of honing his versatility. Manmadhan was proof of this guy’s immense talent. Everyone is waiting for the release of Vallavan which will showcase his directorial abilities. Meanwhile, it is also known to a few that he can sing well. Starting with his father, T. Rajendar’s films, he has sung for close friends. He will next sing in a film titled, Nee venunda chellam with Ramesh and Namitha in the lead. The song which runs, Thottuttan, thottuttan, is composed by Dina.

Post Thanks / Like
    Megna Naidu, Simbu dance
    tamil.galatta.com

Simbu and Jo have paired up in Saravana. Megna Naidu is the other heroine in this film. Megna and Simbu have joined for a dance sequence with 60 Mumbai models. A stage worth 60 lakh rupees was set up for this dance and the dance sequence was shot for a span of 10 days. Prakash Raj, Vivek, Radharavi, Nagesh, Nizhalgal Ravi, Five star Krishna, Ponnambalam and many others have done their part in this film.

Post Thanks / Like
    For the youths
    IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, November 22, 2005]

Vallavan is reaching completion and soon the audience would be entertained with a real youthful flick, says Silambarasan.

Besides directing and acting in Vallavan, Silambarasan has also involved himself in other aspects of the film to ensure a quality output.

Asked about the movie, Silambarasan says, 'so far so good. I am happy with the way the movie has progressed so far. It is a movie to attract youngsters. With all ingredients to satisfy the youth, Vallavan would be the darling of youngsters'.

With a huge star cast and an able producer like Thenappan by my side, Vallavan is nearing completion, he says.

Silambarasan's Totti Jaya is doing a good business at the box office also given him enough courage to try out new things in Vallavan.

Silambarasan says, 'not just the stunts but also romance and campus life have been pictured in a different manner'.

All the best, Silambarasan.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simbhu is pathetic

I read his interview in Cinesouth, this guy irritates me

anybody read what he said about Rajini and Kamal?

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read it! But everythin in cinesouth cant be trusted.After all it is a site which does business with cheap photos!

Quote Originally Posted by justice
    Simbhu is pathetic

I read his interview in Cinesouth, this guy irritates me

anybody read what he said about Rajini and Kamal?

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the movie THOTTI JAYA last night....I really liked the first half. Simbu's performance was very good....Very good face expressions and voice modulations for that character...however the 2nd half turned out to be another cheap action masala....As usual, HJ's BGM rocked....Thotta power intro song and Uyire en uyire songs were awesome....

Was this movie a hit in India ??

Post Thanks / Like
    machi,
    i dont like simbu.the only movie in which i liked him was manmadhan.i havent watched thottijaya yet.who does he think he is?even b4 he acted as a hero in a single movie,his father announced that he was the little SS.the original SS reached that position after a lot of hardwork.let simbu give some hits.i read the article in which he ridiculed rajini and kamal.donno whetehr thats true coz cinesouth doesnt always publish facts and simbu has said b4 that he is a thalaivar fan.but if he said that,TOO BAD.
    KNOWN IS A DROP
    UNKNOWN IS AN OCEAN

Post Thanks / Like
    Machi, don't worry abt it...These days, all the new stars call themselves superstars....But time will automatically make or break their attitudes, just based on the kind of movies they act and their performances....I liked THOTTI JAYA because he acted like a normal guy, and not like a Superstar waanabe....

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote="m_23_bayarea"]Machi, don't worry abt it...These days, all the new stars call themselves superstars....But time will automatically make or break their attitudes, just based on the kind of movies they act and their performances....I liked THOTTI JAYA because he acted like a normal guy, and not like a Superstar waanabe.... [/quote]
    i havent seen the movie.nice 2 know that he acted like a normal guy in that movie.his manmadhan was different from his other movies.he did try something different there.now u r saying he did something different again with thottijaya.good.let him do that.only time will tell whether he is here to stay or not.
    KNOWN IS A DROP
    UNKNOWN IS AN OCEAN

Page 5 of 128 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast