Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thavamaai Thavamirundhu - Music

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Thavamaai Thavamirundhu - Music

I believe this was released yesterday...remember seeing an ad in a Tamil paper. I do understand that one doesnt expect much from Sabesh Murali, but considering Cheran's sensibilities, I suppose we could expect something from this soundtrack. Any one heard the songs?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    one doesnt expect much from Cheran either. Autograph, Pandavar Bhoomi, which can be considered his best, dont pass much muster, really.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    some persons fighted for a folky song in this album.
    Which is that song? How is it?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bharathwaj was giving soulful music to Cheran in autograph and paandavar bhoomi....... avaravar vaazhkaiyil is a superbb song........ bringing back those sweet memories in life more than wat nyabagam varuthe did......

cheran went for sabesh-murali bcoz i guess of the fact that bharathwaj chided him in some magazine saying he didnt give proper credit to him and that cheran alone is not responsible for the success of autograph, it is also he who is one of the responsible........ cheran probably would have wanted to prove a point by picking up the least famous composers in TN

Senior Member Veteran Hubber mr_karthik's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras
    Bharathwaj was giving soulful music to Cheran in autograph and paandavar bhoomi....... avaravar vaazhkaiyil is a superbb song........ bringing back those sweet memories in life more than wat nyabagam varuthe did......

cheran went for sabesh-murali bcoz i guess of the fact that bharathwaj chided him in some magazine saying he didnt give proper credit to him and that cheran alone is not responsible for the success of autograph, it is also he who is one of the responsible........ cheran probably would have wanted to prove a point by picking up the least famous composers in TN
    When I read this, another story brought to my mind, which I found in 'Kavinger Vaali's thread, posted by Saradha madam. Here it is:

There is a real story narrated by K.S.Gopalakrishnan in Kumudham (weekly), how he brought Valee in Karpagam to write all four songs. Before 'Karpagam' KSG gave a big hit movie 'Saradha'. In 100th day function of saradha, Kannadasan mentioned that the victory of Saradha is because of his songs only. KSG got angry on KD and decided to give a hit movie without KD's songs. He told MSV to suggest a lyric writer for his next movie Karpagam. MSV, eventhough best friend of Kannadasan, introduced Valee to KSG. On hearing the first song Valee wrote (aayiram iravugal varuvadhundu), KSG told Valee to write all songs for Karpagam.

"Karpagam" became great hit and run more than 100 days in several cities in TN. Then Kannadasan met KSG in a studio and appreciated him, "You proved that you can give a bit hit wihout my songs. Good. For your next film "Siththi" I will write all the songs". All songs of Kannadasan in 'Siththi' was also became famous among people.

That same sory repeats again..?.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thavamaai Thavamirundhu. 100 words.
    http://www.milliblog.blogspot.com/

Mr Karthik's statement seems to be coming true. I had a tough time restricting my review to 100 words. Pretty impressive music. More so because you do not expect such music from Sabesh Murali. Given proper chances like this, it wont be long before these 2 become busier than the other so-called composer from the Deva stable, Srikanth Deva!

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just when they are about to reach stardom...they will inflict themselves with unwanted trouble by splitting. It happens everywhere. It wont be long till the duo are together if they were to reach stardom like many of us predict

Post Thanks / Like
    Hang on there pal! There is long way for them before one could worry of such a thing.

Enna Pakirai = Good & Refreshing
    Unnai saranadainthaen = Very Good
    Theme Song = Awesome
    REST = Above Average

IMHO, These songs are the most fresh ones Cheran have got so far.

Sabesh Murali did few good songs when they started out. Samuthiram Songs, Yetho Minnal....

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. Karthik

When you read the comment of 'rsubras', how you got strike my statement in Vaali's thread?. That means you are reading all comments deeply and save them in mind.

keep it up.........!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    getting so depressed by hearing these songs, thanks a lot!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast