Thread: Melliname

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Melliname

A.R.Rehman mentioned in his kungumam interview tht he is doing a film nemed melliname .Gossips confirm its ramgopalvarma and kalaipuli.s.thanu production with surya in the lead directed by s.j.suryah.this is confirmed by cinesouth too......Trigger ur opinions here!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow....2006 is gona be a treat for all of us!!

1.Shivaji
    2.Dasavatharam
    3.Puli
    4.Jil Endre Oru Kadhal
    5.Meliname

WOW!!!
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Melliname

Quote Originally Posted by arsaregama
    Gossips confirm its ramgopalvarma and kalaipuli.s.thanu production with surya in the lead directed by s.j.suryah.this is confirmed by cinesouth too......
    2 interesting things as far as i'm concerned:

1.Ram gopal varma, who is producing a school of gud movies in hindi is the producer.....so can xpect a real off the track beauty....
    2.S.J.Suryah is the director....... ....rest assured it wont go atleast unnoticed like udhaya,Kaadhal virus,Parasuram and ayutha ezhuthu.......

ARR-fans how does it feel to have sj.suryah for almost all his future ventures???
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    man,u meant the news here??
    http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotn...102005-4.shtml

Ram Gopal Verma's love for Tamil
    "As they grow older, Amitabh Bachchan and Rajinikanth's charisma seems to increase. I have directed a film starring Amitabh Bachchan. I wish now to direct Rajinikanth." Born in Andhra, Ram Gopal Verma made films in Bollywood and made India sit up and take notice.
    Producing films in Hindi, he likes to make them in Telugu and Tamil too. He has stepped into Tamil filmdom making one film with Jyotika, one with Prakashraj and now he will join forces with Thanu.

After the dismal flop of 'Aalavandaan' that sent Thanu into doldrums, 'Kaaka Kaaka' and 'Sachien' brought light into his life. 'Thotti Jaya' recovered its investment and encouraged by this, Thanu is producing a film each with S J Suryah and Balachander. His next project is with Ram Gopal Verma.

Who will direct this film? Who will star in this film? That's not yet been finalized. In the film that he's co-producing with Jyotika and the film that will be directed by S J Suryah, the hero is Surya!

Lucky hero!

2 films of RGV in tamil?? i dun see ARRahmans name there...could it be posible that both the films ,RGV & Jothika & RGV & SJS is by ARR??

and maddy,as i said,as long Sjs DOESNT ACT & DOESNT PRODUCE,its a good movie to watch!!
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

9:30

9:30 (with Surya)
    Director : Vasanth
    Music : AR Rahman
    Release : 2006 ?