Page 162 of 216 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2160

Thread: Latest News on Tamil Cinema

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Director's Ram's speech also spews of poor sportsmanship. I mean, he has every right to say what he wants to anywhere, but walking on stage to collect his award and then criticising the panel of partiality is just pure hypocrisy.
    Is Ram our own Kanye West?
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post

He doesn't stick to one script is well known, the other painstaking thing is the time he takes to complete a movie which often offshoots the budget.Then he comes out and blames the sad/saturated nature of the Tamil Industry
    That's what I don't like. He starts blaming others when he fails. His AO/Irandam Ulagam scripts were half baked. He couldn't accept the defeat. He went on to blame audience and tamil industry as if he made intellectual movies that we cannot understand. Shankar/ARM are highly paid, gets the budget they want along with star cast because they are very professional in their work. They work based on plan. Summa rendu page-ku script eluthitu padatha edukka start pannitu appuram producer ah vatti katta vacha evan kaasu kudupaan. Thozhil ku mariyadhai kudunga Selva. Periya aala varuvinga :P.

4. Likes CEDYBLUE liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    That's what I don't like. He starts blaming others when he fails. His AO/Irandam Ulagam scripts were half baked. He couldn't accept the defeat. He went on to blame audience and tamil industry as if he made intellectual movies that we cannot understand. Shankar/ARM are highly paid, gets the budget they want along with star cast because they are very professional in their work. They work based on plan. Summa rendu page-ku script eluthitu padatha edukka start pannitu appuram producer ah vatti katta vacha evan kaasu kudupaan. Thozhil ku mariyadhai kudunga Selva. Periya aala varuvinga :P.
    Well-said again Vinod.

Gautham Menon had the same problem and almost lost his way entirely. But his talent and class is too good to miss and hence he may have earned himself a good/last opportunity.

Talent and Discipline is such a delicate mix.

SJ Suryah for all his talent, today finds himself in the wilderness without a ray of hope.

The success of people like Shankar, ARM,etc., is all down to talent and discipline which helps them remain consistent. Doing the simple things right and making sure they do it again and again, repeat-ably. Something for all of us to learn in whatever field we are in.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    Is Ram our own Kanye West?
    LOL, maybe.

Not just this speech, as Ajay pointed out in one of his earlier posts, a couple of his other interviews also had the same tone to it. The sooner he moves over Thanga Meengal, the sooner he may direct a new movie.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Andrea about PKMC and AO ... 11:30 to 13:30. Ivangalala adhigam badhichathu idha thaan irrukum pola . She also asked Selva to strict to one script and one _________ .

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Good write up MB.. agree with you on many points. If there is a performance / performer not getting recognized then it is ok. But someone /something not even qualify to be there and getting recognized, then we are forced to think the other way. Value of the award goes down as well..
    Whom u referring cr..?I think all this ram articles which came to limelight because of vijay got favourite hero award.....I think tats people choice not jury's choice even they could have easily given it to surya for singam2 (bigger hit than other films)if this award goes only for successful films....even kamal getting favourite director award surprised many but again people selected him.....its a big joke that last two years vijay tv is not fair in that case v can add three years....last year thupakki got most of the favourite awards as it well deserved...

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel ram speech is silly if everyone claims like that in stage then cannot conduct award functions....I feel Sarah way better than the girl who acted in thanga meengal....I feel her character and her expressions so artificial even I feel bore to watch a full movie..I rate katradhu tamizh way higher than tm....

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay had been selected as favourite hero for thalaiva in Anna univ techofes as well which had been voted and selected by students...I think no one will claim this as fake and Anna univ is partial (thalaiva satellite rights are not with them )

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel every year juries are different...if u see pre award show Ravi k chandran clearly made his intentions clear that his decission won't favour only off beat movies and the artist who acted in it...I feel kamal got best actor award is well deserved ...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by praboo View Post
    Vijay had been selected as favourite hero for thalaiva in Anna univ techofes as well which had been voted and selected by students...I think no one will claim this as fake and Anna univ is partial (thalaiva satellite rights are not with them )
    how come he was selected as favourite hero for a flop movie...even fans didn't like the movie....they wanted vj to come for the ceremony..so they offered an award. even vj mentioned that in his speech i believe..

13. Likes Russelltgw liked this post