Page 21 of 216 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest News on Tamil Cinema

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ayyo kolraanga kolraanga kaaputhungo

Director Perarasu, who also pens lyrics in his movies, will take a new avatar in his next movie Dharmapuri starring Vijayakanth.

Perarasu has given his voice for a song in the movie that has been set to tunes by Srikanth Deva and written by him.

When asked, Perarasu says, 'Yes. In Dharmapuri, I have sung a mass song that has a strong message for the people. The song was recorded recently and has come out really well'.

Dwelling further, Perarasu, says, 'Over 80 percent of Dharmapuri has been completed. A couple of songs and a few sequences have to be shot. Vijayakanth plays a hilarious role in the movie.'

Asked whether he has also tried his luck in acting in Dharmapuri (like he did in Tirupathi), he says, 'Indeed, I play an advocate in the movie. Just a miniscule role. But would have an impact on the story. Having scalped a hat-trick in Thirupachi, Sivakasi and Tirupathi, I am confident that Dharmapuri would repeat the magic drawing audience to theatres. It's a typical Vijayakanth's film with all commercial ingredients in it'.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber VENKIRAJA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    TM,jus i wanted to know why rajkiran was not in the nominees list,thats wat i wanted to kanow,comin 2 discuss?is he atleast in the supporting role?then who are the other nominees?

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree..He was awesome in TT and Sandaikozi...

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheran (‘Thavamai Thavamirunthai’)
    Filmfare doesn't even know who the hero of the movie is !!!! TT would have been nothing without Rajkiran's performance. He beats all the other nominees (including Surya,Vikram) hands down.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Post Thanks / Like
    Do u think Rajkiran beats Abmi, Anniyan and Remo?

Post Thanks / Like
    My opinion about Vikram's opinion is rather lukewarm. Lots of show. Rajkiran's subtle reactions, the ageing he showed in his voice and body-language was real class.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Post Thanks / Like
    ah..I see ur point.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Renuka Menon is tying the knot with Suraj a software engineer working in US.

The engagement was held in Trichur, her home town in Kerala and Renuka bids adieu from films. Says Renuka: “I plan to do Fashion designing in Australia after my marriage to Suraj. The wedding will be in November”.

Renuka was spotted by director Kamal in the super hit Malayalam film Nammal as the naughty rich brat. Later she did a handful of films in Malayalam, Kannada and Telugu. Her first Tamil film was February 14 opposite Bharath and Dass in which she was paired opposite Jayam Ravi.

Her last releases were News with Kannada superstar Upendra, Pathaka with Suresh Gopi. in Malayalam and Kalapa Kathalan in Tamil with Arya.

paravaala american software engineers nalla mathippu irruku.. genelia ungalukkum software engineer kattikarathukku idea irrukaa.. sollunga .. vendaam enaku mattum PM pannunga

Senior Member Senior Hubber Alien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Says Renuka: “I plan to do Fashion designing in Australia after my marriage to Suraj. The wedding will be in November”.
    Quote Originally Posted by kb

paravaala american software engineers nalla mathippu irruku.. genelia ungalukkum software engineer kattikarathukku idea irrukaa.. sollunga .. vendaam enaku mattum PM pannunga
    American maapiLLaiyai marry paNNi Australia-kku pORatha vida .... straight-a Australian maapiLLai-e marry paNNalaam .... .... ..... . pm-i inga pass paNNungO ... :P

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    America Australia nu honeymoonku poyi singapore varathai vida...pesamaal intha hougang chandraseharai kattikalam...vaazhkai muluvethum santhosam... kaaval yeppodumae ..anuppunga PM engae