Page 54 of 216 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest News on Tamil Cinema

Senior Member Devoted Hubber podaskie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pughai ~ An awareness Film By Vijay Fans

It is about the effects of Cardiac Arrest caused by Smoking. Unlike Heart Attack, Cardiac Arrest kills people in it first attack itself.

TO SEE THE SHORT FILM CLICK THE BELOW LINK

*Technical Crew*
    Performed by : Prakash
    Cinematography: Dinesh
    Art: Pokkiri Prem
    BG Voice: Michael Jackson
    Music and Editting: Venkatesh (Stuby Vampire)
    Directed by: Gouri Shankar.

It has been shortlisted in Kalaignar TV .

Regards

ILAYATHALAPATHI VIJAY FANS
    Kaavalan ~ Super Hit - Velayutham ~ Super Hit - Nanban ~ BlockBuster

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    unconfirmed news : Prakash Raj winning Best actor award for Kaanjeevaram ,National award ,which is going to be announced on coming monday.

I am not a great fan of actor Prakash Raj ,but his performance in Kanjeevaram deserves national award,as i mentioned in hub after viewing Kanjeevaram
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber AudazJay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jothi Krishna speaks out
    IndiaGlitz [Thursday, September 10, 2009]

The latest to join the bandwagon of filmmakers turning hero is A M Jothi Krishna, who wielded the megaphone for movies like 'Unakku 20 Enakku 18' and 'Kedi'.

Son of popular producer A M Rathnam and brother of Ravi Krishna (of '7G Rainbow Colony fame), Jothi Krishna plays the lead role in 'Oo La La La'.

Says the filmmaker-actor, "after 'Kedi', I chose to stay away from films for some time. However a couple of months ago, I penned a script keeping in mind the tastes and preferences of today’s youngsters. When I was looking out for a hero, producer D Kalaiselvam insisted that I should do the lead role. Initially I was hesitant, but people around me gave the courage to go head".

The movie is about friendship shared between a boy and girl in today’s fast moving world. Will they stay as friends or would love blossom between them forms the crux of the movie, he says.

Jothi Krishna, who introduced the likes of Ileana, Shriya Saran and Tammanah in Tamil cinema, has opted for Preethi Bhandari, a new girl from Mumbai to play the female lead.

"Shooting for the movie is on at hectic pace. It is a new experience for me," adds Jothi Krishna.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://dailythanthi.com/article.asp?...date=9/15/2009

Karunanidhi's remuneration for movies...

Post Thanks / Like
    த்ரிஷாவின் தாறுமாறான கோவம்... தடுமாறிய தயாரிப்பாளர

தங்கம் தன் வழியே போனாலும், பித்தளைங்க பிராக்கெட் போட்டு பேர கெடுக்காம விடாது போலிருக்கு. த்ரிஷாவை விரட்டி விரட்டி கால்ஷீட் கேட்ட ஒரு டுபாக்கூர் தயாரிப்பாளர் அவருக்கு மது பாட்டில் ஒன்றை அனுப்பி வைக்க, ஆந்திராவே அதிரி புதிரியாகி கிடக்கு.

ஆந்திராவில் த்ரிஷாவின் மார்கெட்டுக்கு கோடிகளில் துட்டு கொடுக்கிறார்கள். எவ்வளவு கேட்டாலும் கொடுக்க தயாராக இருப்பதால், கால்ஷீட்டை பற்றாக்குறையாகவே வைத்திருக்கிறார் த்ரிஷ். இந்த நேரத்தில்தான் இவரிடம் கால்ஷீட் கேட்டு போனார் ஒரு புது தயாரிப்பாளர். எவ்வளவு கேட்டாலும் ஓ.கே. எப்போ தருவீங்க கால்ஷீட் என்று கேட்க, த்ரிஷா இரண்டு கையையும் விரித்து நான் ரொம்ப பிசி. நாலைஞ்சு வருசம் கழிச்சு வாங்க என்று அனுப்பிவிட்டாராம்.

இப்படியெல்லாம் கேட்டால் சரியாக இருக்காது. த்ரிஷாவுக்கு பிடித்த ஐட்டத்தை முதலில் அனுப்புவோம். பிறகு போய் மீண்டும் கேட்போம் என்று முடிவெடுத்த தயாரிப்பாளர், கூரியரில் ஒரு விலை உயர்ந்த வெளிநாட்டு சரக்கை அனுப்பி வைத்தாராம். அவ்வளவுதான்... த்ரிஷாவின் கோபம் காட்டு தீயாகிவிட்டது. யாருய்யா அந்தாளு? புடிங்கய்யா என்று தனது பணியாளர்களுக்கு உத்தரவிட்டாராம். ஆற அமர ரசிச்சு குடிக்கும்னு நினைச்சா இப்படி தாறுமாறா கோவப்படுதே என்று அதிர்ந்த தயாரிப்பாளர் எஸ்கேப்!

தெலுங்கு இணைய தளங்களில் இதுதான் இப்போதைக்கு ஹாட்டோ ஹாட்!

http://www.tamilcinema.com/CINENEWS/...er/160909c.asp

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    தங்கம் தன் வழியே போனாலும், பித்தளைங்க பிராக்கெட் போட்டு பேர கெடுக்காம விடாது போலிருக்கு.

த்ரிஷா இரண்டு கையையும் விரித்து நான் ரொம்ப பிசி. நாலைஞ்சு வருசம் கழிச்சு வாங்க என்று அனுப்பிவிட்டாராம்.

ஆற அமர ரசிச்சு குடிக்கும்னு நினைச்சா இப்படி தாறுமாறா கோவப்படுதே என்று அதிர்ந்த தயாரிப்பாளர் எஸ்கேப்!

enna oru enjoyment oda editor eluthirukaru ...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber AudazJay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, it's high time you get yourself a fashion consultant!

http://www.images.behindwoods.com/ph...ayagan-07.html
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nirav Shah To Make His Debut Directorial

Here’s another cinematographer turning into filmmaker now. Ace cameraman Nirav Shah who revived the technological aspects in Indian Cinema is ready to strike with debut directorial. The untitled film will be produced by his close pal actor Aarya under the banner of ‘The Show People’. Aarya has worked with Nirav Shah for various films directed by Vishnuvardhan.

Now, the Nirav Shah’s debut film will have Aarya’s younger brother Sathya (earlier known as Jaheer Khan) in the lead role.

This would be a breezy romantic entertainment and shooting will hit the floors shortly once, Satya completes shooting for ‘Kadhal 2 Kalyanam’…

http://www.top10cinema.com/news/1023...ut-directorial

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sathyaraj in Malayalam movie

Sathyaraj- The retired army general
    IndiaGlitz [Saturday, September 19, 2009]

Multifaceted actor Sathyaraj will be making his debut in Malayalam movies with ‘Aagathan’, which will be shot almost entirely in Ooty. ‘Aagathan’ will also feature Malayalam actor Dileep in an important role. Sathyaraj will appear in the role of retired army general Hareendra Varma in the movie. Zarina Wahab will appear in the female lead opposite Sathyaraj while Charmi will be heroine to Dileep.

When asked about his entry in to Mollywood Sathyaraj said, “When director Kamal narrated the story to me, I fell in love with my character. The highlight would be my scenes with Dileep.”

Interestingly, Sathyaraj had done several Malayalam remakes in the past, like ‘Kadamai Kanniyam Kattupadu’ and ‘Engirundho Vandhan’ among others.

The actor was eager to be in a Malayalam film for long and was frequently called upon for many roles in the past. However is finally doing ‘Aagathan’ to the scripts of Kalavoor Ravikumar. The music is being composed by ace music director and National Award winner, Ouseppachan. Sources say that it is a romantic suspense thriller with a big twist in the end.

Ok, then we can soon see Sathyaraj taking Malayalam tuition…

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/t...cle/50114.html

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.dinamalar.com/new/Politic...?news_id=14064

பத்து, குத்து, வெத்து - (வைர)முத்து

(இவர் எப்போ ராசேந்தர் சீடர் ஆனார்?)