Page 43 of 81 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

déjà vu (17. A BE EVERY OF LUSH)

A BE EVERY OF LUSH

"Successfula rendu perayum pirichitta ..." giggled Narasimhan !

"hahahah ! adhu dhaanda Divide and Conquer" ................

"ivanga rendu perayum pirichadhu mukkiyam illada..... Avo ! Avo dhaan enakku mukkiyam ! nyaabagam irukka simma, nadu conference room la, ATHTHANA perukku munnadiyum ......................"
    with a folded fist, Aswath striked the tank of his brand new Avenger !

"All the best Shree, mudichuttu nee paatukku poidaadha dee, naanum varen, ok vaa" shrilled Sharmi

"nekku bayamaa irukku, naan innum andha last chapter fulla padikkala dee...." replied Shree to Sharmi

"ei, ippo adha pathi ninachukittu kavala padara neramaa, examkku munnadi naal varaikkum dhaan enna padikkanum nnu yosikkanum, exam annikki padicha dha eppadi nyaabaga padithikkanummnnu yosikkanum... seri serii ... time aachu, All the best ... nanna pannu" so saying Sharmi sprinted towarads the exam hall with her favourite pink salwar. she considers that salwar lucky one too.

Shree started walking silently with her fingers pondering on the last chapter of the Computer Networks book by Tenebaum... while she was suddenly tipped off by a bag and a huge hand trips her books too.

She was almost about to fall, but she caught hold of the parapet but the big book fell onto ! she was unable to control the anger and her eyes turned red and she turned back to see Aswath tipping off, laughing with his friends

Shree, with her face still red watched him rising his forearm and kissing his bracelet. Shree turned her face as if she was slapped and she looked up again to find him tipping off into the exam conference hall !

The conference room was atleast as big as a kalyana mantapa ! with around 600 chairs and tables arranged for the students to write their exams.

Some gals were turning the pages quickly for a last glance. Some young lads were busily checking their pockets and watches. The invigilators were engaged in warning the students who still were holding their books.

With the Principal having a quick look at the verandah, the students wished him. He patted a guy on his back and wished him all his best !

The distinctive ring of the alarm bell, made the students to break off towards the exam hall. Some guys were still busily searching for their numbers quoted with a chalk piece on the wooden tables, finding some corner table's chalk scripts were rubbed off by the rain that poured the day before !

Finally the students were seated and there was absolute muteness throughout the conference hall.

Shree was seated two seats behind Sharmi where they have Shankar and Shobana in between them. The Second bell gave way clearing the muteness spread across the conference hall. The invigilators start distributing the question papers.

Aswath was the fourth guy sitting in the second row of the seating arrangement. He was giving a curvy look at the girl sitting in front of him, Aruna. She was in her half saree, without the knowledge that her saree pin on her shoulder giving off. Her saree on the shoulder has moved a bit with her flap inside being visible a little. This one was the attraction of Aswath towards her, he was keeping his thumb in between his teeth and smiling. He was startled when he was hit by the invigilator with the bunch of question papers, on his right arm shoulder.

"Watch ur paper, young boy " said the voice with a firmness.

"Paper dhaana, kudu .... kuduthutiya ... enna look, poitte iru ... vandhutaaru vengayam"

The invigilator was really pissed off on his words.

"U have to be reported to .... "

before he could complete the sentence, Aswath called Aruna, " Aruna ...." she turned and he signalled putting his arm on his left shoulder and moved his shirt inside indicating her open saree. She immediately corrected that .....

"Take care ...inga oruthan kannum sari illai ... "so saying he looked at the invigilator when Aruna turned back to see the helpless invigilator looking at her.... she frowned and turned back

Aswath did a sample of his unfriendly smile saying "Po ... illa innum asinga paduva" and giggled closing his mouth with his palm

Half an hour after the exam has started, Aswath was still sitting with the paper un touched.

An invigilator went past him to see him biting his nails n very sarcastic manner with a plain paper in front of him. The invigilator slowly moved near his collegue, asking why is he sitting like that !

"avanukku enna sir, verum paper a koduthuttu appuram attender a gavanichu, illa teacher a ye gavanichu, paper la fill panniduvaan.. ivana yaaru kekkardhu ..... ellam pana thimiru .... indha maadiri pasanga ...cha indha college la ... ellam namma neram"

The bell loudly alarmed the time for giving the sheets when Aswath slowly has filled the first page with a code number and some few lines. he then gave the answer sheet, and moved towards the center to meet Narasimhan.

By the time Sharmi went past him smiling at him, he noticing her, held her by her arms

"Idiot, Behave yourself !"

Saga 17 : A BE EVERY OF LUSH is the anagram of Behave Yourself !
    Animosity = Is No Amity
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    bg

keep going!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber mgb's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great going Vasanth..

If your objective is to bring in the visual effects before the eyes of the readers, then you have definitely suceeded. I could visualise almost all the scenes, as i read through them.

I am a person with poor reading habit, but still i ran through all the sagas in three sittings. That way the story narration is exemplary.

Some of the incidents narrated give me a feeling of 'Already seen' . I don't know whether i am suffering from deja vu syndrome or the instances narrated are so closer to some real life instances that are common.

Btw what happened to the muthu-maari characters

Crazy... Loved your sweet little episode as well. Didn't you try meeting the pakki after that?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb
    Crazy... Loved your sweet little episode as well. Didn't you try meeting the pakki after that?

wow we got another fan in here
    no ganesh i didnt meet that pakki after that. i felt so uncomfortable. perhaps i have to try asking him again. maybe during my summer vacation
    Anbe Sivam

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber ssanjinika's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Padam edukalam pola errukku vasanth
    super work
    Have you published this work in some magazine?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rami's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vasanth.. I could visualize the exam hall well... U r giving an indepth picturisation.. Hats off to it..

Quote Originally Posted by bingle
    Shree was seated two seats behind Sharmi where they have Shankar and Shobana in between them.
    The attention to detail u have given is clearly visible here.. This is a simple instance.. But i noticed this ATD in various parts.. That deservess a special applause..

Quote Originally Posted by mgb
    But still i ran through all the sagas in three sittings. That way the story narration is exemplary.
    MGB neenga 3 sittingla mudicheenga... I finished it all in 1 go... The story is so interesting... BG, Can I copy this story and send it to my friends...

With ur name of course..

The realization of happiness happens only after experience of pain.

If we desire to blossom like a flower in the garden of life,
    Then we must learn the art of adjusting our life with the thorns!

Post Thanks / Like
    If your objective is to bring in the visual effects before the eyes of the readers, then you have definitely suceeded. Thumbs Up! I could visualise almost all the scenes, as i read through them.
    That is an honour Ganesh am really touched ! That was really my intention, am very interested n bringing screenplay thru reading ! which i have really taken a step ahead, if i ve made u guys feel the scene !

Btw what happened to the muthu-maari characters
    Will soon come ! presently i dont see any vague moments in the story to bring them n and fill up am releasing one BIG turning point soon, after that u will really need a break, that time muthu-maari characters will pop up !

Padam edukalam pola errukku vasanth Smile
    super work Clap Clap
    Have you published this work in some magazine?
    That was a real compliment Sanjanika ! I bow to ur wish and i am open to make this move
    Not published in magazine !

Vasanth.. I could visualize the exam hall well... U r giving an indepth picturisation.. Hats off to it..
    The attention to detail u have given is clearly visible here.. This is a simple instance.. But i noticed this ATD in various parts.. That deservess a special applause.. Clap
    Thanks Rami i ve really feel a pat on my back, after having made somebody feel why those names were mentioned specifically !

bingle wrote:
    Shree was seated two seats behind Sharmi where they have Shankar and Shobana in between them.
    the wonder tehre was to show the alphabetical order seating in the exam hall and also, the distance bw Aswath and Shree as the real distance bw A and S Guess u ve noted this too

G, Can I copy this story and send it to my friends... Rolling Eyes

With ur name of course..
    Rami, I would suggest that you bring your friends to Mayyam.com to view the story ! i serve and see a double purpose to this inviting a friend to An enchanting discussion platform and also to read my story

Day by Day ! your expectations are increasing and i am really tensed and nervous feeling coz i have to meet ur expectations !
    Ungaloda ookkamum urchaagamum dhaan ennakku kai kodukkanum
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Arthi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Vasanth,
    Superb going
    I can even visualize the examination hall and the conversation between invigilator and Aswath... the way he explained Aruna to adjust her saree...
    Oh God, I could picturize my college days/ Examination hall

In which college are they studying? Just a curiosity thats it
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthi
    Hi Vasanth,
    Superb going
    I can even visualize the examination hall and the conversation between invigilator and Aswath... the way he explained Aruna to adjust her saree...
    Oh God, I could picturize my college days/ Examination hall
    Thanks Arthi ! Ys, i know that the whole narration would have be hardly 3 minutes on the screen, but to make the reader view those 3 minutes by reading, it takes me 30 minutes but worthy 30 minutes !

I wanted everybody to have that feeling of their own college days and thats the reason for certain elaborations in my sagas !

Well ya, that saree stuff, i was little skeptic to picturize that initially, but i really felt that it is not necessary for a person, even unknown person to silently signal anybodys unknowing appearance ! but i used that to create a scene there !

Everybody shld get a good intention about informing somebody about that instead of taking advantage !

In which college are they studying? Just a curiosity thats it
    I wish not to use names in certain places, without their knowledge Guess till now i ve not used that college name anywhere am i right ???

Senior Member Veteran Hubber mgb's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    Day by Day ! your expectations are increasing and i am really tensed and nervous feeling coz i have to meet ur expectations !
    Ungaloda ookkamum urchaagamum dhaan ennakku kai kodukkanum
    Tensiona.... Dhool kelappittu irukkinga!! Apdiye konjam iyengar termslam serthudunga ie akkaaravadisal, sevichukaradhu, even nosla pradhakshanam panradhu etc..

Page 43 of 81 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast