Page 50 of 81 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

déjà vu (19. HENS HIM)

HENS HIM

avan oru mirugam Shree looked at Sharmi n said, ys, avan oru mirugam....... enna kooda vittu vekkaadha mirugam .....

Sharmi looked at her eyes .................................................

enakku theriyum Shree
    so saying she slowly moved her chin towards her left shoulder and bent down seeing the soft imported pebbles in the college garden

Shree looked at her with perplexed face Sharmi, enna solra .... ?

Amaam, enakku theriyum !

"ivanga rendu perayum pirichadhu mukkiyam illada..... Avo ! Avo dhaan enakku mukkiyam ! nyaabagam irukka simma, nadu conference room la, ATHTHANA perukku munnadiyum ......................"
    with a folded fist, Aswath striked the tank of his brand new Avenger !

Narasimhan, wading thru the crowd, took Aswath by his left arm dragged him ... Aswath's eye were completely fixed on Shree's, who is still heaving with a blaze on her eyes

Dei machan, marandhu du daa, veenaa edhukku indha vishayathaiye ninaichukittu irukka .... was Simma's voice when he really shrugged when Aswath turned his raging face towards him

he got up from his Avenger which was standing majestic n its side stand..... Aswath's eyes were furious and fixed on Simma...

Simma was unable to move an inch, when he saw Aswath's eyes and said machan, machan...... ok ok ..... seri ... naan onnum sollala ... okvaa ... vaa, innikki unnoda mooda maathanum, padathukku polaam vaa .... where Simma took Aswath's right hand with much difficulty and kept it on the throttle n starting the ignition key on.....

Aswath's Avenger waded thru the Raja Gopuram entering the main road went straight, still knowing that it was a No Entry..... He sped thru the busy main road towards amma mandapam .....

The breaks screeched when they reached amma mandapam, Aswath slided his bike on the side road of the mandapam and parked it right in front of the Bath complex.

padathukku polayaa daa while Simma was querying but without caring for his words, Aswath started walking towards the steps ... Simma was still behind the bike which still on . he switched off the bike, made it slant a lil on the concrete platform and took the keys n turned back to see Aswath missing on the steps......

Simma took his heels off the bike and walked fast towards the steps and saw below and stopped moving further ... he attempted to go further but was stopped by voice oru nimisham He was startled and turned back to see Sharmi.

She slowly shifted her head from left to right back to the left indicating Simma not to walk further .... they both looked at the steps down below to see Aswath sitting in the last step with his feet touching the river Cauvery. He had his Lee folded to have them safe from getting wet.

The railings which were installed to forbid ppl from moving away from the safe bathing zone could see him sitting with his hands picking the small pebbles from the steps and throwing them into the water. One or two even touched the railings and some spalashing water and leaving droplets on it !

Aswath's eyes were firmly fixed on the water which was gushing in front of him, though not fully over the bed, but in the edges ..... with the beautiful Cauvery bridge and the Rock fort in the background giving the evening a soothing touch.

Simma and Sharmi were watchin this from the top and didnt move an inch. Simma turned back to her......

Next target naan dhaane Sharmi broke the silence
    Simma kept his head down n looked over his right n looked at Sharmi back again .... enna .. enna target ? with his eyes moving away from Sharmi ....
    enna paaru shrilled Sharmi's voice to which Simma responded immediately without shifting his eyes away from her.

adutha target naanga rendu peru dhaane .... idhu dhaane ungaloda romba naal plan, Swetha va piricha, Lakshmi ya piricha ... ippo avo kooda irukkardhu naan mattum dhaane ....

illa ... stammered Simma, illa sharmi .... appadi illa

vera eppadi

avan ... avan vendam nnu ninachan ... adhaan

adhukku .... thaniya pirichu enna saadhikka pora ..... avan dhaan appadi ninachaannna unakku budhi enga pochu.....

illa ....

vendam .... nee onnum solla vendam ..... avaa prachanai avalae theethukkattum ....

so saying they both turned back to watch Aswath again ....

The railing is not witnessing a sound, preferrably to be said a salangai oli ..... near Aswath .... those little legs came down walking from the steps and stopped near Aswath .... Hearing the sound beside him abruptly stopping, he turned around to his right to see a beautiful face shining orangish, in the evening light of the sun in the west !

That was Shree ......................

She looked like an angel in the white half saree with a beautifully combed hair and a small thilakam on her forehead and a smile on her face ........

She came down few steps more to sit next to him !

Saga 19 : HENS HIM is the anagram of SHE n HIM
    We will be amazed to know about Sunshine and Shadow = Show in Sun and Shade

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    She came down few steps more to sit next to him !
    next to whom??????

bg kadai supera pogudhu, aana eppo main pointukku varuveenga.
    i cant even guess how the story gonna end

Post Thanks / Like
    Boy you are making it more and more intriguing. Every sign is followed by a different stream. A recap, a quick look back, the conversation between Narasimhan and Sharmi that reveals precious little and then the completely different last paragraph.

Every chapter has ended with a hook. This one is among the most nervous spots you have left us in. I share the exclamation mark that ends the chapter I suspect the last paragraph is a few steps back in time, but with you there's no guessing. Very good writing.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabhu Ram
    Boy you are making it more and more intriguing. Every sign is followed by a different stream. A recap, a quick look back, the conversation between Narasimhan and Sharmi that reveals precious little and then the completely different last paragraph.

Every chapter has ended with a hook. This one is among the most nervous spots you have left us in. I share the exclamation mark that ends the chapter I suspect the last paragraph is a few steps back in time, but with you there's no guessing. Very good writing.
    Prabhu Ram ! Do i make things intriguing ? i take that as a compliment !

Ys, i use the arrow marks to indicate two things ... if tis simultaneously happenning or difference in time ! here i ve used it to show simultaneous happennings !

Many feel that i am goin offtrack or deviating from the central theme... but here if u really observe, certain dishes need better cooking and shld be served better ! i dont believe in re-heating but serving hot with an attraction which will pull u n make u eat ! Hence certain decorations are needed for dishes !
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rami's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bingle.. I missed this yesterday..

The suspense is maintained well.. The pace of the story deserves a

The realization of happiness happens only after experience of pain.

If we desire to blossom like a flower in the garden of life,
    Then we must learn the art of adjusting our life with the thorns!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very well written. That should say it all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shakthi
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rami's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bingle u remind me of Thyagu Sir..He was my maths tution teacher..

The realization of happiness happens only after experience of pain.

If we desire to blossom like a flower in the garden of life,
    Then we must learn the art of adjusting our life with the thorns!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber ssanjinika's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    BG,this is a nicer picture of yours

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ssanjinika , i take them as ur compliments

Page 50 of 81 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast