Page 59 of 81 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Arthi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Bingle, me too almost forgot the last episode, while reading this current episode & that too in Malayalam also,
    first I was thinking wat is going on???

Took a bit time to rewind the last episode

Author has gone to States, so the story too

Keep going
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

déjà vu (27. DINT SHE SEE)

DINT SHE SEE

He walked fast towards the door but slowed down when he slowly turned back to see Shree watching him.... he could see a drop n the corner of her eyes ..... Ashwath smiled...... She tried to manipulate that by turning to the other side .... and when she turned back again to see him ..... he is gone..............

Shree slowly moves forward with those sparkling droplets still on her face … she takes her right hand to wipe them off… she walks on the corridor to reach the center window….
    Meanwhile Ashwa walks down the stairs to take the steps for to the road… Ashwa walks down to the mud road and halts for a second … He slowly lifts his head up to the left ………..

An Ambassador car speeds away on the road creating a cloud of dust …. and when they settle down, Ashwas could see Sharmi sitting on the front porch … she is sitting with her legs cuddled with her knees brought together … and her arms and face were resting on her knees …. She slowly lifts her chin up…. Looking at the car and then slowly turning towards her right…. Seeing Ashwa ….

Ashwa looks at Sharmi’s face from a distance, but could feel the heat of her tears near him… he then slowly turns back and looks at the window to see Shree ….giving him a stagnant look… he then shifted his face towards Sharmi…..

He takes both his hands and clasps both his palms and takes them towards his chin and then closes his eyes and gave a sound of sigh…. He then removed his hands and takes the key out of his pocket and removes the bike stand ….. where he slips for a second losing the balance of his bike ….

Ayyo …. A brief sound from Shree on top …. But he manages to get the balance and then mounts on his bike …. He starts the bike and uses his right leg to change the gear and accelerates forward ….. when he looks up again seeing Shree….. she gets up from the kneeling position and takes a sharp turn when she tipped off the table and spilt the tumbler … where the coffee was spilt on the floor …. Leaving a couple of sprinkled milk on her face ….

Shree slowly moves forward with those sparkling droplets still on her face … she takes her right hand to wipe them off… she walks on the corridor to reach the center window….
    Meanwhile Ashwa walks down the stairs to take the steps for to the road… Ashwa walks down to the mud road and halts for a second … He slowly lifts his head up to the left ………..

An Ambassador car speeds away on the road creating a cloud of dust …. and when they settle down, Ashwas could see Sharmi sitting on the front porch … she is sitting with her legs cuddled with her knees brought together … and her arms and face were resting on her knees …. She slowly lifts her chin up…. Looking at the car and then slowly turning towards her right…. Seeing Ashwa ….

Ashwa looks at Sharmi’s face from a distance, but could feel the heat of her tears near him… he then slowly turns back and looks at the window to see Shree ….giving him a stagnant look… he then shifted his face towards Sharmi…..

He takes both his hands and clasps both his palms and takes them towards his chin and then closes his eyes and gave a sound of sigh…. He then removed his hands and takes the key out of his pocket and removes the bike stand ….. where he slips for a second losing the balance of his bike ….

Ayyo …. A brief sound from Shree on top …. But he manages to get the balance and then mounts on his bike …. He starts the bike and uses his right leg to change the gear and accelerates forward ….. when he looks up again seeing Shree….. she gets up from the kneeling position and she tipped off the table and the tumbler with coffee spilt on the floor . Leaving a couple of sprinkled coffee on her face ….

Shree… ennadi idhu … innum china kozhandhai yaattum kaapi tumbler ai thatti vittundu irukka ….. nanna irukku po… ippo dhaan perukki thodachirukka … adhukkulla azhukkaakiyaachu …. Says Kamalam, Shree’s mom who has been walking up to her ….

Ennadi idhu …. Indha maadiri nerathula jaakardhayaa irukkanum nnu sollirukkenolyo …. Dho paaru … evvalavu thalli irukku table … indha nerathula enna exercise vendi kidakku ….

Seri seri … naan thodaikkaren, paaru … saayandharam mani aaru aagaporadhu …. Vilakkethu vaa ….

Dee, appuram nee ungaaathukkaarar oda chat pannum podhu, nekku pavazham vangindu varradha pathi sitha nyaabaga paduthidu ….. anga dhaan cheap aa kidaikkumaamae … ungappa vukku theriya vendam …. Enna, purinjudhaa … appuram idellam ennathukku nnu dhaam dhoom nnu paranukkum tharaikkumaa kudhippar …..

Ennadi idhu… masa masa nnu ninnudu irukka, seekiram ezhundhiru …. Vilakkethanum …. Appuram Vishnu sahasranaamam marakkaama sollidu …. So saying Shree’s mother was moving with the wet cloth towards the stairs ….

Shree was still looking perplexed at her mom, who was walking down the stairs and still she can hear her words ….. dee, vilakkethu ….. vaasa light podu ……….. ippove ivo ippadi yosichinde nikkaraale … ivo kai kozhandhai yoda enna panna pora …. Hmn … Narayana … ivale innum kozhandha maadiri dhaan irukkaa ....

Shree manages to walk but feels a kind of pain, like that of carrying a heavy load … and her right hand automatically goes to her hip where now she feels there is something odd on her body … she slowly looks down to find a life tht is bulging out from her belly ……

She slowly lifts the file in her hand to see the medical records with name Mrs. Shree Arun
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber ssanjinika's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think i need to go back and read all the chapters again...Ore confusedA erruken!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't digest this SHREE got married?

I need to read one more time to give my comments
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Post Thanks / Like
    guys n gals .... u dont need to be confused about the whole story now just be confused about the way this one is presented .... can u find out something very very odd in this saga .....
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vasanth: enna vasanth ippadi conphis paNNureenga?
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka
    Vasanth: enna vasanth ippadi conphis paNNureenga?
    adhu dhaane indha story oda thaaraga mandiramae
    well, two things to be noted .....
    >>>> a similar incident, in the SAME way happenning..... is it really happening ?
    >>>> Arun ngra name engayo paatha maadiri illa ?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Priyankak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi BG anna, hru?
    I just started to read your story. So far its going well. Very interesting story and the way of writing is really good. Now i am in 2nd page. total pages 40!! read panni mudichathukappuram matha comments poduren.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice one BG ! I re-read the deja-vu paragraphs 2-3 times just to be sure. Finally you have joined the two lines of the story. Of course none of us is any position to guess what next. It is getting really interesting and a bit freaky too

Carry on the good work.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope déjà vu has happend in this episode

After shree split coffee on floor, she might have thought of that she has ungerdone the experience of thinking that the same situation had occurred before

am I right bingle?
    One doubt i have... why u have mentioned Aswath name as Ashwa???

The other knot is Mrs Shree Arun... Entangling Sathi's Arun & Shree's Arun

As Prabhu rightly said , can't guess anything

Hey Bingle payya kadhai

Page 59 of 81 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast