Page 67 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow..!! ..thats the thrill in reading a story in print..in contrast to watching it on screen..

Our continued interest in it is sustained because its our imagination of arun and mathi here (need not be the same though)..and because their identity is not revealed yet...but in visual the interest is broken when their faces are seen...!!

Great going BG..!!
    daffodil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually Daffodil you bring up a funny point...in a serial we may right away know that one person is the same...

(BG I am NOT suggesting that is the case for your story...for all i know they could be different incarnations of the same person or whatever....w'ell let you explain ...you seem to do it well)

ANYWAYS even if we are to know the person is the same hi-lariously the people in the serial have no clue...even if it's what a wig or mustache away from the original person...and the shock when they realize...the person is the same....oh Lord (hmmm i see my cynicism about serials is coming through :P ) hey after all the difference between superman and clark kent...was glasses!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daffodil
    Wow..!! ..thats the thrill in reading a story in print..in contrast to watching it on screen..

Our continued interest in it is sustained because its our imagination of arun and mathi here (need not be the same though)..and because their identity is not revealed yet...but in visual the interest is broken when their faces are seen...!!

Great going BG..!!
    Bulls eye .... that is wat makes the difference when u write and when u see .... the theme may not be same if i had planned to show it on the screen ... and it protects my copyright ... coz the same thing cannot be taken interesting when it is revealed or when faces are shown ....

well, i would say... revealing wat it is would probably happen soon is wat i can say now to make u guys more restless

THanks for ur interest on this Daffodil ....
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Querida
    Actually Daffodil you bring up a funny point...in a serial we may right away know that one person is the same...

(BG I am NOT suggesting that is the case for your story...for all i know they could be different incarnations of the same person or whatever....w'ell let you explain ...you seem to do it well)

ANYWAYS even if we are to know the person is the same hi-lariously the people in the serial have no clue...even if it's what a wig or mustache away from the original person...and the shock when they realize...the person is the same....oh Lord (hmmm i see my cynicism about serials is coming through :P ) hey after all the difference between superman and clark kent...was glasses!!!
    Absolutely Ys Q as i quoted for Daffie's comments this holds a different interest when watched on the screen ... My idea is to bring up the feeling of a scene been watched ... but still holding up wat should nt be revealed

you ve quoted clearly which stands as the answer Afterall the difference between Clark Kent and Superman is merely glasses ..... but dont get carried away by assumptions ... as the reality is just in front of u being just covered in front of u

Thanks Q
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber madhu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy
    what is this naan 3 claps icon thaane potten, ennai follow panni neengalum appadiye panna koodadha? evalo claps icon pottaalum..............naan thaan first clap pannen!

sp akka: ellaarum kaaka pidikka paakkuraanga, emanturateenga!
    vaasi....

you should know that anagram of akkaa is kakaa

Post Thanks / Like

déjà vu (31. TIS MOMENT...)

Saga 31 : TIS MOMENT

but Shree keeps the phone on the holder and turns to see the framed photo on the tv, where she sees the frame revealing Shree and Arun posing for the photograph during their marriage reception.....

She slowly walks to towards the television and takes the photo in her hand... walks to the sofa and eases down .... she then slides her hand on Arun's face... revealing a lot of powder dust ..... Shree takes her left hand to tip off the dust in her right .... she then starts looking for something .... she sees around the hall and finds a towel near the telephone stand ..... Shree keeps the photo on the sofa, and manages to get up with her left hand on the hip and biting her pain off her lips ...... she walks slowly towards the stand ... and picks up the towel and walks to the sofa again ..... taking the photo in hand and wipes it cleanly off ... revealing the glare again in their faces ........

Shree ............

anh ...
    Shree grins and says that in a soft voice ....

dee... Shree .... kooptundu irukkenolyo.....
    so saying Kamalam walks to the hall from the puja room...... nanna irukku dee, innum pathu varusham kazhichu photo vai vechundu konju ... nanna irukkum.....

cinemaa la dhaan paakarome .... ivo photovai vechundu avan muzhikkardhum ... avan photo vechundu ivo bed la urulradhum ....

ammaaaaaa........enga aathukkarar photo va naan paathundu irukken .... nokku venumnaa appa................. [/i] before she could complete ... Rangabhashyam appears from the main door........

edhukku dee photovellam .... dho naane vandhutten ....

vandhuttelaa ... vaango .... kaakaikku mookula verthudumae .....

illiyo pinne ....

seri seri ... romba pannadhel .... perumalai darisanam panni vekkanum, unga friend yaaro vaaraar nnu sonnele... ennga innum kaanum ...

avanai thaan edhir paathundu irukken ....

adhai modhalla paarungo... appuram Romance ellam pannalaam ...

oh, appo pannalaam nnu sollu ...
    so saying Ranga walks towards Kamalam, taking her pallu .... and holding ....

nanna irukkunna ... thalappa pudichindu pinnaadye varaadheengo .... nekku naazhi aaradhu .... naan poi perumalai oru ettu sevichindu vandhuduren.....

dee .... Shree ..... Vishnu sahasranamam sonniyo ???? seri seri ... manasukkalayaavadhu sollindu iru......

ennaaa.... neenga sitha neram inga irungo .,.. naan oodi poittu oodi vandhudren ,....

Kamalam .. appo naan eppo poittu varradhu .... ava vandhutta wait panna vekka pdaadhu ma .... azhaichundu poganum ....

dho vandhuduren nna .... kozhandha appuram aathula thaniya iruppaalono ....

akkaaaaaaaaa.........

ada ... nalla samayathula vandha .... vaa Ramana vaa ..... oru ubagaaram seiviaa .... sitha neram Shree oda thonaikku irukkiyaa ... naan perumalai sevichundu vandhudaren ....

seri maami ....

akka, eppadi irukkeenga .... ? enna solraanga rendu perum ....

hey Ramana .... enna ippo dhaane pona ... adhukkulla enna vishayam ....

namma karuppannan saami kovilukku poittu vandhenkka ... varumpodhu unga nyabagam vandhuchu .... adhaan thiruneeru kodukkalaam nnu vandhen ... indhaanga
    .... so saying she lifts her slender arms to give the holy ash to Shree ...

Shree brings her thumb and index finger closely to take a pinch of the ash and keeps it on her forehead .....

Shree....naan poittu vandhudaren .... ennadhu adhu .... oh viboodhiyaa .... patti varen nnu sollindu irundhaa ..... paathukko.... apparam patti adha sonna idha sonna nnu solla pdaadhu....

Shree hearin this .. applies little ash to her forehead, which was barely visible .... seeing this ... Ramana, who looked perplexed .... en ka ... naanga kodutha thiruneeru vechikka maateengala ....

Shree giggles and pulled Ramana by her side and says Ramana kutti ... appadi ellam illada .... naanga vaishnavaa .... sricharanam ... i mean .... nethila indha maadiri chinnadhaa naamam pottukkanum ..... viboodhi vechukka maataanga .... enga patti paathaa edhaavadhu solluvaa nnu amma sonnaanga ... adhaan light aa vechinden ...

en ka ... idhuvum saami odadhu dhaane ....

Ramana kutti adellam unakku sonna puriyaadhu .... nee koduithadhukku dhaan naan vechindu irukken illaya ... appuram enna ... hmn ...
    so saying Shree smiles and Ramana smiles with her ....

enga paati solluvaanga..... aayiram aanai thorathinaalum aanamugathaan kovilukku

poga koodaadhu nnu .... while shree says this ... Ramana laughs ...
    and she now sights the photo in Shree's hand ...

ennakka, annaan photo va kaila vechikkittu paathu kittu irukkeenga ... yaarum paakaadha podhu ... anh anh .... anhaaaaaaaan ........

nee ... cinema paathu ... romba kettu poitta Ramana ....

nadakkaadhadhayaa cinemavula kaatraanga ..... summa en ka ...

nee getti kaari dhaan, nalla pesara ,.... eppadi padikkira ....

oh... nalla padikkaren kka, class la naan rendaavadhaa varen ,...

kavalapadaadheenga... nichayam mudhalla varuven ..... andha josiyakaararu sonna maadiri maruthuvathula periyaa aalaa varuven .... aanaa ....

enna Ramana ... enna aanaa ....

periya padippu padikkanum nna romba selavaagumaamae ... ayya vum amma vum raathri naan padutha poravu pesuvaanga ....

Ramana .... nalla padichu nalla mark vaanginaa padippu free aave padikkalaam ....

adhukkaaga nee kavalapadaadha ... naanga ellam irukkom illa ...
    before she could complete the callin bell rings .....

Yaaru ...
    Shree asks ... while Ramana runs to the door and says ... akka yaaro vandhirukkaanga ... irunga kettu varen .... so saying Ramana runs towards the stout man who stands with another lady and a boy ....

Rangabhashyam sir illeengala ???

ayya irukkaanga ... neenga ?

naan Annamalai vandhirukken nnu sollunga ... avarukku naanga varradhaa solli irundhom ...

solren ... vaanga ... ulla vaanga ....
    so saying Ramana runs inside to tell Shree, by the time Ranga arrives from the stairs ... addede vaanga Mr.Annamalai ... vaanga vaanga ... ungalukkaaga dhaan kaathukittu irundhen ..... ukkaarunga....

irukkatum sir .... ivanga ennoda wife ambika, idhu ennoda payyan Ganesh .... sir dhaan namma land problem solve panni vechaaru .....
    says Annamalai to his wife ...

adellam irukkatum sir .... enna oru advice thaane koduthen ..... ungalukku vandhu sera vendiyadhu ... vandhu sendhuduthu .... while everybody smiles ....

idhu ennoda ponnu ..... Shree ....[/i] when Annamalai and his family smiles at her, while she responds .... and Ambika goes and sits near Shree ..... eppo sollirukkaanga ...

indha maasam 20th kulla ....
    while they start discussing...

innikki raathiri Madras kilambaren sir ... aana paarunga appadi ippadi nnu kadaila late aayiruchu ... namma ippo kilambalaamaa sir ...

idho .... hearing this Ranga says to Shree ....... ma, ivaala kovillukku kootindu poittu vandhuduren ... amma vara varaikkum wait panna mudiyaadhu..... naan poittu vandhudattumaa ...?

seri pa .... adhaan ramana irukkaalae .... naan paathukkaren .... amma eppadi yum innum konja nerathula vandhuduvaa .... perumalai paakalainnaalum iruppu kollaadhu, ennai paathukkalai naalum iruppu kollaadhu ....
    so saying Shree giggles ....

seri sir ... vaanga poittu vandhudalaam ..... so saying they start to the temple ...naan varen ma ... says Annamalai ... naan varenga, udamba paathukkanga ... says Ambika ....

akka ... appa maadiriye pullaya paatheengala ... heehe giggles Ramana ...

shhhhs.... says Shree ... and they start talking again .... while she hears another voice from the door ... Ramana ... Ramana .... and it is Ramana's father ...

ayya ..... enga ayya kka ....

enna Ramana, inga vandhirukka .... so saying he gave the same organic smile at Shree ..... while again looking at Ramana ... polaamaa ...

illa pa ... neenga munnadi ponga... akka kooda irundhuttu amma kadailendhu pogum podhu varen .... inga vandhuttu pova sollu .... by the time she could finish ...

illamaa, amma munnadiye vootukku poiruchi .... nee thaniyaa vara mudiyaadhu illa ... adhaan naan vandhen ....... polan vaa ....

nee po Ramana, amma vandhuduvaanga .... naan paathukkaren ... nee po ...
    so saying Shree gets up ....

Ramana, half heartedly moves from Shree .... and by the time she reaches the door .... hears a sound .....................

ammmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa from inside the house .....

Saga 31 : MET IN MOST is the anagram for TIS MOMENT

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm you seee just like a good gurl right after she slaves away at her assignments...i give in a little and check me email...and now look another trouble to think about....enna BG....paavam...she's with child too.... haha see if this is how i am with your saga....what would i be like if i was a serial fiend....i'd always be teary-eyed...with bp shooting skywards Anyways BG...as always great narration...must commend you for such a quick post...hope you're on a roll selfish reader eh?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hm........
    Anbe Sivam

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by madhu
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy
    what is this naan 3 claps icon thaane potten, ennai follow panni neengalum appadiye panna koodadha? evalo claps icon pottaalum..............naan thaan first clap pannen!

sp akka: ellaarum kaaka pidikka paakkuraanga, emanturateenga!
    vaasi....

you should know that anagram of akkaa is kakaa

Anbe Sivam

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rami's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    :thuppariyum singam enters:

Let me guess d Connexion..
    Mathi is Arun's father ... His name is Arun Mathi .... ?

The realization of happiness happens only after experience of pain.

If we desire to blossom like a flower in the garden of life,
    Then we must learn the art of adjusting our life with the thorns!

Page 67 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast