Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    BG...you're in cahoots with the bp docs aren't you? Cause mine is just coasting up and down....always with the questions...and not less but more and more intriguing...the coincidences are so culminating but the story has captured to the extent that it becomes a dread....more things to happen....really BG we're just innocent readers....us novel readers by each good novel are affected but it fades with time...an image persists perhaps a line or two....but this...images upon images....lines upon lines...countless faces in our minds each of us imagining a different voice a different face for your characters...and still we are enthralled to know the same story the same plot the same elusive meaning...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Querida
    BG...you're in cahoots with the bp docs aren't you? Cause mine is just coasting up and down....always with the questions...and not less but more and more intriguing...the coincidences are so culminating but the story has captured to the extent that it becomes a dread....more things to happen....
    My Goodness Q admire your choice of words really ! we are just novices in understanding :P

bg in cahoots with bp :P ..... bg is really so very unpremeditated while writing :P ... m very naive in the world of writers ! I m really not sure if i am worth the compliments !
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey since you're not sure whether you deserve such praise i'll just tell you out straight: Vasanth you deserve every bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Querida
    Hey since you're not sure whether you deserve such praise i'll just tell you out straight: Vasanth you deserve every bit.
    Tats an honor !
    I really m worried about raising expectations ! well, this gives a lot of pressure on the writer ! i am not sure, if ppl who write the stories in regular periods face the same pinch !

enakku bayamaa irukku !
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    uhhh Vasanth...that's not what good praise is supposed to do...it's supposed to give you more confidence not fear! Just do things as they come...as i told you before Art is not a pressured science it has a mind of its own...let it be your muse

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi BingleGuy,

Let me start by reiterating the fact that Deja Vu is simply amazing, the length and the duration of the thread and not to forget everyone else's involvement is a singular accomplishment and stands apart.

Unlike the early bird hubbers, I had the opportunity to read Deja Vu from start until this point like a novel (er. like a text of screen play) & see the pieces of the puzzle coming closer.

Right now (with much effrontery i must confess) this seems like a dejavu of 'chandra Kantha', which started out fabulously, pulled in all the essentials, garnered the necessary makings of a great and in the middle, there were even rumors that the original script was lost and it was finally shelved. one could argue that it was the way of the Indian Cricket Team (barring their current form).

(hoping for a resurrection)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killua
    Hi BingleGuy,

Let me start by reiterating the fact that Deja Vu is simply amazing, the length and the duration of the thread and not to forget everyone else's involvement is a singular accomplishment and stands apart.

Unlike the early bird hubbers, I had the opportunity to read Deja Vu from start until this point like a novel (er. like a text of screen play) & see the pieces of the puzzle coming closer.

Right now (with much effrontery i must confess) this seems like a dejavu of 'chandra Kantha', which started out fabulously, pulled in all the essentials, garnered the necessary makings of a great and in the middle, there were even rumors that the original script was lost and it was finally shelved. one could argue that it was the way of the Indian Cricket Team (barring their current form).

(hoping for a resurrection)
    My GoodNess Killua !

Really overwhelmed by your words ! Love to read those words again n again

well ... i understand the situation ! i really m not spending enuf time in the creation of the same ... tats the only reason ! i really feel tat things should flow when i begin to write ... many a times i opened a notepad to continue ... but really got nothing out of the keys .... really a pathetic situation at tat moment ! well .... i pretty much feel that i should start writing it ... otherwise it is really gonna be something really bad ! But thanks again for ur inspiring words ! i shall really look for ur continued satisfaction which is a boost for me !

Senior Member Diamond Hubber madhu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hayya..

meeNdum vasantham

Post Thanks / Like

déjà vu (34. MAD ERA...)

Saga 34 : Mad Era

Shree .... so saying Arun lifts his head and reads the clock ... while Sri looks the side of his face ... he turns to look at her face, unable to do so, he looks at her hands ....

Shree, knowing this is her turn to talk ..... slowly gets up fully from her slanting position with the support of both her hands..seeing which Arun sees her again .. taking both her hands to his collar, holds them tight and pulls him towards her..kept his forehead on hers..raising her hear slowly up, her drenched lips reach for his forehead wrinkles..by the time her hands slowly moved from his collar touching his jaws and firms on his cheeks..she presses her lips firmly and he feels relaxed from a swarm of tensions..her heaven reaches his eyelids and his nose tip..when he closes his eyes and waits..when she quickly reaches for his ear and gives it a bite..

sssssssshaaaa .... was his reaction, when she quickly gives a naughty laugh.. hugs him on his shoulders and places a firm kiss on his left cheek..now her eyes were firmly on his.. when she begins to open her lips..he begins talking...

I met him in Singapore..... when i almost saved him from falling prey to a car..His name was Arun..Arun Mathi...

the doc shows his hand towards the lift saying … Shall we ….
    The lift door closes behind the three ......

so saying Arun slowly moves his face from hers .... and walks towards the window ... he could hear the fade noise of the vehicles on the road. He turns back to her with his hands behind and his head leaning on the window seeing the revolving Khaitan fan ... enga sandhippu vidhiyaasamaa irundhaalum, naanga seekiram friends aayittom... first thing was ... rendu peroda perum orey maadiri irundhadhu dhaan ! aachariya maa dhaan irundhudhu ... swings his head
    towards her and says enna aachariyam ngriyaa .... enga rendu perukkum peru mattum onnu illa ... enga profession ... enga field of research ... ellame related

..... he too was a doctor - and was doin his research on Dreams ..... my subject was deja vu ..... rendukkum oru othumai irukku ..... ys... you can
    feel deja vu ... ur dream sometimes makes u feel it ....

naanga rendu perum Dr. Chris ai meet panninom .... avar kooda pesina appuram dhaan therinjudhu ... Naanum Mathiyum, were supposed to meet in India for a study - for a research which combines deja vu and dream ! enga rendu peraiyum introduce panni vechaar..... we decided to meet again for dinner .....

-----------------------------------------------------

why dont u and ur family join me for dinner .... was the question from Arun, when he slides his hair on his forehead ....

ya, why not .... tat would be a pleasure .... says Mathi with his hand into his pockets ...

Arun n Mathi walks down the aisle .... enga saapida pogalaam .... enakku inga avvalavaa places theriyaadhu ..... says Arun

neenga vegetarian aa illa ... ???

pure vegetarian ... .
    ... says Arun giggling ...

Komala vilas irukke .... nalla vaazha ilai pottu unavu parimaaruvaanga ..... tasty too ....

oh kool .... enga irukku,

inga dhaan Serangoon road la dhaan ....

meanwhile reaching the lift, Arun takes his left had to press the button..... and turns towards Mathi ...

sure Mathi ...

enna time
    .... thinks for a second and gives a hymn with his eyes seeing the top .... should 7 be ok ???

yeah ... sounds good .... anga meet pannalaam ..... by the time the lift reaches to ground floor and when Mathi begins to speak ..... ok then, naan reception kku poittu varen .... i had missed something there .... naama evening meet pannalam .....

ya, ok .... c u there ....

Little India ... correct dhaan ..... namma ooru maadiri dhaan irukku ......
    Komala Vilas unavagam ...... hmn, romba pazha restaurant pola irukke ....
    so saying Arun crosses the road and starts to walk towards the restaurant ... well well well ..... vaazhai ilai bhojanam ... Singapore la .... indha sowriyam anga illaye .... Arun walks into the restaurant and sees the crowded place ... adeyappa ... was a thought in his mind .....

he finds a table to seat four and pulls the chair behind to sit comfortably facing the entrance ... when a bearer comes to him Sir, neengal thaniya irukkeengala ? when Arun immediately answers ... No, illa... ennoda friends rendu peru varuvaanga ..... oru 5 mins ....
    Hearing this the bearer says .... seri sir .... and moves from the place ...... when behind him ..... a breeze enters the restaurant .... Arun couldnt control from watching her glazing eyes...She walks as a swift breeze with her hand moving upwards to move the hair sliding forward .... she dips her lips inwards and pushes the front hair behind her ears and walks towards .... she was leaning forward and her eyes was searching for somebody .... and he watches only her eyes...... she gazed thru the restaurant ... and the moment he sees her eyes on him ... he could feel the heat and immediately takes his eyes away from her and starts to watch the fan .... useless me - paathutta ..... now she starts coming towards him .... Arun could feel his heart beating faster.....
    he takes the glass of water and tries sipping ... when she comes to him and says .... Vanakkam ....he couldnt control - and startled he starts
    coughing .... spilling the water on the table ....

oh shhhhh ...oh shhhh ... m sorry ... terribly sorry .... my bad ...

tats ok ... tats ok ....

sorry ....

ok sir ...no problem ....
    so saying the lady comes near the table and looks at Arun to say naan ukkaralaamaa ......

Saga 34 : Mad Era is the anagram for A Dream ......
    Do u see an ADMIRER sure he is MARRIED

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Arthi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    really superb narration Vasanth...
    keep going...

One request....Let the breeze visit the shore frequently
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast