Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Senior Member Senior Hubber Fire111999's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks, crazy!

vasanth, no no! don't cut it down. just go with the flow. while we are eager for the next saga to come out, we like the way the story is going. u should become a full time writer to satisfy us :P
    ~~~Believe. Just saying - I can do it, can give surprising results. ~~~

~~~ God is a girl ~~~

~~~ Check out the painted hand elephant!~~~

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire111999
    thanks, crazy!

vasanth, no no! don't cut it down. just go with the flow. while we are eager for the next saga to come out, we like the way the story is going. u should become a full time writer to satisfy us :P
    may be .... ys ....
    my next venture i would write it first n release it on time basis
    i ve come up with the synopsis as of now ....
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber suvai's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi bg........absolutely enjoyed so far......hope u wont make us wait longer........good luck......& thank u for taking the time to write more........ suvai

Post Thanks / Like
    hi bg
    just got to read ur latest saga, dt feb, good. but i also read about ur shoban babu..may his soul rest in peace!??/ he has been cremated only yesterday at chennai,India. Deja vu?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by suvai
    hi bg........absolutely enjoyed so far......hope u wont make us wait longer........good luck......& thank u for taking the time to write more........ suvai
    Suvai this is wat i would prefer too but time is sometimes not tamed .... i shall try my best to reduce the time gap ..... Again ... thanks for reading your comments/compliments have driven me to a good shape !!!
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by btr
    hi bg
    just got to read ur latest saga, dt feb, good. but i also read about ur shoban babu..may his soul rest in peace!??/ he has been cremated only yesterday at chennai,India. Deja vu?
    Thanks BTR ... i ve replied by PM to you .... on SB

Post Thanks / Like

déjà vu (35. A CLUE PHONY...)

Saga 35 : A Clue Phony...

ok sir ...no problem .... so saying the lady comes near the table and looks at Arun to say naan ukkaralaamaa ......

for a moment Arun is pretty much dumbstruck n perplexed ... he didnt have a word to say ...... well..... when he was about to talk ...... he could see Mathi emerging from behind her ..... with his right hand on her shoulder, looks at Arun and says oh already meet panniteengalA ? kool ..... when Sathi looks at him with a smile and said ... ys ... unga boring intro section ai skip panninan.... so saying they both giggled and looks at the still perplexed Arun .....

enna Arun ..... come back to this damn surface doc so saying gives a little jerk to him on his shoulders ....

Lost Arun ..... regains his senses and then smiles at the happy couple and shows his hand towards the seat and requests them to be comfortable... meanwhile the server comes back again sir ..... Mathi takes over almost immediately ...... and says

vaNakkam .........

vaNakkam sir ..... nalla irukkeengaLA ? romba natkaL aagivittadhu pola thonichu ....

ys ys prabha.... eppadi sugam ..... ?

sugathukku enna sir korachal .... neengal irukkureengO ... akka irukkirangO ... enga mudalali irukkirAru ... kadavul irukkirAru .... idhu aaru sir unga

kooda, unga nanbarA ?

omam Prabha .... enda friend dhaan .... peru enna theriyumA .... Arun ....

oh ... unga peru dhaanO .... vanakkam Arun sir .....

when Arun smiles at Prabakaran, a short and little stout man of the soil, his forehead reveals the thiruneer more prominently on his dark skin... with a white towel on his collars - resembles a typical bearer ....

enna sir sApudureenga ..... eppavum pola vaa ?

Ama prabha ....

sir kku ....

innikki namma special saapiduvAru sir .....
    so saying Mathi winked at Sathi .... and they both looked at Arun ....

so wat brings you here .... Mr.Handsome ..... asks Sathi with a twinkle in her eyes .....

did u call me sweet heart says Arun, tilting his head slightly towards her and eyes towards Arun and winks again .... Sathi looks back at him, ungala aarAvadhu appadi koopiduvAngala ....

en ... enakku enna korachal ...

korachal onnum illai ... konjam jAsthi dhaan .... kozuppu
    [ so sayin she giggles at Arun, when hes left speechless .... they giggle continued with everybody for a brief moment ... when prabha comes back to keep the hot plates with steaming idly... served with a cup of typical sambhar, prepared with onion, murungakkai... and thengai chutney ... with a pinch of milagai podi with a drop of oil on its head .....

Arun waits for everybody to concentrate on the idly, while Mathi is so very excited about the steaming idly .....
    wow .... hot hot ..... and looks at Arun amidst the vapours looking at Sathi .....

Arun ..... the word wakes him up from the concentration with a jerk ..... [indha ponnu azhagai pArthu mayangidAdheenga .... oruthan already andha mistake ai pannitEn so saying looks Sathi ... who with a baby face, pats him on his arm saying che... when Arun realized that he has been watching her with a pause .... says sorry .... i didnt mean it ....

dont be ... ivaru ippadi thaan, edhaavadhu joke adikkiren nnu kadichiduvAr .... ungala pathi sollave illaye Arun ....

well .... enna pathi solla onnum perusa illa..... just another practioner ....[so saying he takes the spoon to cut the idly, when he notices Mathi using his fingers to fondle the idly..... he keeps his spoon down to take the idly by his fingers ... when Mathi umn.... neenga spoon la sApidunga.... when Arun its ok ... i would also love to take it this way hearing which both smile ....

Arun... well, i better call him Mathi, just to avoid confusion..... Mathi sonnaru neenga ... um... some vu something .... ya reja vu la research panradhA .....wats that ?

well ys ..... tats deja vu, sorry to correct you..... deja vu ... tats a big encyclopedia by itself ... simple aa sollanum nna ..... a feeling which makes you think tat u ve already felt it ......

oh ... interesting ...
    so saying she came leaning to the table to listen to him more attentively .... when Arun backs and makes sure they have enuf distance for a conversation..... he takes the little tissue and wipes his lips ..... and takes a sip of water between his lips and folds his hands on the table .....

wont u let him eat sathi .....

oh tats perfectly alrite Mathi ..... well, Sathi .... this is not just a field of study ... its a piece of feeling which we all would have felt sometime or other in our life .... in reality, in dreams........and experience is at times related to dreams, although sometimes we feel that it really happened in the past.... kitta thatta ezhuvadhu percent say they have experienced it once .....

oh....

ys ... tats true ... enakku, ungalukku... en Mathi kku kooda irundhirukkalaam ....

ya ... correct
    added Mathi with a very serious tone ..... indha idly kooda ide maadiri dhaan soooda pona thadavai inga vandha podhu saapten ..... by the time he could finish ... everybody bursted giggling .....

oh cmon Mathi ....

ok ok ..... continue sir .....

well .... this is true .... many of us have felt the same ..... en ippo, innikki naama ukkandhu pesaradhai ... sometimes later in our dream or probably the next time when u come here with me ... talking about the same topic .... would make us feel the same ..... well, adhu ninaivugalA irukkum ... sila neragal la nijamaagavum irukkum ......

huh .... enakku marma novel kekkara pola irukku ....

um... idhuvum oru vidhamAna marmam dhaan ..... well, this is just scientific ... nothing beyond .... idhula pala vidhangaL irukku ...... erkanave paathadhu ... erkanave unarndhadhu ... erkanave vazhndhadhu ...

adhu enna erkanave vaazhndhadhu ..... marupiravi nnu solrAngalE... andha mAdiriyA ...

sometimes ppl confuse this with marupiravi.. rebirth ... etc ... infact idhu scientifically felt avvalavu dhaan .... sila samayangal la, sila vishyangal, sila facts romba clear aa gyabagathukku varum ...
    when Mathi suddenly brings his hand towards the water jug, hitting the tumbler with water splahing on the table .... oh boy ... i am sorry guys .... when he realized that he had water flowing towards his pants .... he moves a bit and says i ll be just back ..... n he moves towards the rest room ....

see.... indha maadiri ... say we getting together and talking abt this topic might happen again ... but not necessarily the tumbler should fall splashing water ... but appadi aachu nna ... then its kinda repeating itself .... something triggers our mind at that time .... tats wat am talking about .....

hmn ..... is this normal ... i mean, this kind of feeling ...

well... normal nnu solla mudiyAdhu ... this is kind of a disorder ... not major ... just minor memory disorder ....

oh .....

well...
    Sathi looks back at the rest room to see if Mathi is coming out ....

I am sorry to actually say this to you ...... tat too unga la meet pannina udaneye ...... i need your help......... when Arun rolls his eyes towards the rest room entrance to see Mathi over .....

Saga 35 : A Clue Phony is an anagram of CAN YOU HELP

STATUE OF LIBERTY is BUILT TO STAY FREE

Senior Member Diamond Hubber madhu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow !

normal-nu solla mudiyadhu

idhudhAn sooper vishayam

BTW... anagram-la oru "e" kuRaiyudhE !
    paRandhu pOyiduchA ? :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by madhu
    BTW... anagram-la oru "e" kuRaiyudhE !
    paRandhu pOyiduchA ? :P
    hehe.... thanks for pointing out my bad naan oru e extra pottuten :P

thanks for your reading

Senior Member Veteran Hubber suvai's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    shapaaadi....evolo naalluku apuram dejavu..
    baley baley!!....kanaama pogaama ezhuthunga

Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast