Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I opted to drop my plan of waiting until the whole thing is done to read it continually ..the bane of the serial waiting continues..but not without its worth. Will there be more soon?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber AudazJay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any chances of him having a mental block???
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marriage has made him a busy man?
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam
    Marriage has made him a busy man?
    tooo cute...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ahaaaa .... cmon folks no mental blocks n no marriage thadukkals :P just that i am not finding some time to spend on the plot idhukku nadula vera oru kadhai vera :P

thodarum viraivil
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    thodarum viraivil
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

déjà vu (37. INDUCES SHES OF )

Induces Shes Of

he reached for her thighs pulling them over and makes her sit on the floor ... she leans back when he follows her and bends .... he reaches for the light switch when suddenly she picks up the shower nozzle and throws at his leg .... hard ...

ammaaa .... sssssssshaaaaaaaaa ..... moments later he realizes that she has vanished with the hot water vapours and that he has missed the grip on the hand shower - that fell on his left leg... Feeling more stupid than before he gets out of the tub and walks to the foggy mirror ... clears the fog using his hand - where he vaguely sees his face .... he could sense that the feeling is just bad ... and he wanted to apologize to her ... but alas - he just felt the nerve of happiness ... he walks out of the room wiping his head with the white towel ... seeing which Sathi clears her throat and turned to hear back ....

Arun, taken back with her presence ... runs the towel below - before he could react - Sathi tries to walk out of the room ... oru nimisham continued Arun nAn change pannitu vandhidurEn, am sorry when he turns back n says to himself sh*t ... he couldnt react bad to her presence as he just dreamt of this same instance ...

ulla vAnga Sathi .... muttered Arun, quickly taking his hair back on his pyjamas n a tee...

I m ... i m so sorry .... i was tapping on the door - but found the door to be open ... i mean, neenga close panna marandhuteenga nnu ninaikiren ...... oru bayathula dhAn open panni ulla vandhen .... i ... i m terribly .... nAn thattitu .....

before she could complete - thats ok Sathi - i am very absent minded ... niraya thadavai nadandhirukku indha mAdiri ... please come... ukkArunga ....

thank you Arun .... n again terribly .....

adan solliteengale
    interrupted Arun .... and smiles at her ...

idu veedu illa ... so ennala edhuvum offer panna mudiyala ... should i order some drink?

illa, thats ok .... thank you

i.... ahem
    - clearing his throat asks Arun ... I didnt expect you here .... Mathi varalayA?

illa ...
    she vehemently answers in a sudden tone and realizes its too quick to put forth. illa, nAn mattum dhAn vandhEn .... nAn ... she slides up from the recliner and says .... nAn ... i guess i should not have disturbed you .... nAn varen .... and she moves across the wooden floor to reach the door ...

oru nimisham .... when she hears that and stops near the door and slowly turns back with her face seeing the floor ....

you wanted to tell me something ... neenga munnadi meet pannina podhe solla try pannineenga ... but, donno why you didnt want to say.... may be i thought u wanted some time to think over ... ippavum neengala dhaan thedi vandhirukkeenga, so i feel its important - edhuvaa irundhaalum dhairiyama sollunga ...

illa ... i should not have come without Mathi ...

adhAn vandhuteengalE giggled Arun ...

she looks up to him with a straight face .... when he realizes her seriousness ... ok ok, i was just kidding ... i didnt wanna force you ... sollanum nnu thonichunna solunga... illa, folding his hands with his lips tightened and looking at the door ....

that was rude .... so saying she turned back, opened the door and walked away

wat the he.... Arun could not control his anger - vandha ... trying to imitate her says "i m ... i m so sorry" ippo rude .... bullsh.... he sits on the recliner and lays back seeing the ceiling ....

Sathi walks down the steps decorated with carpet and desginer work ... walks over the reception swiftly without turning.... where in the reception area, a man who was reading a news paper gets up and walks slowly in her pathway .... Walking over the footpath, Sathi took her fingers upto her eyelashes to clear off the tiny drop... making sure nobody notices, she walks over the crossing ... making sure he does not catch her attention - he began watching her closely. He still had those papers in hand, just in case.

In the street busy with crowd preparing for friday evening, Sathi walks rapidly... he was trying to be much closer to her, but he could not make it through the very known streets.... he speds for a few yards and stops perplexed, the first thing that came to his mind ..... did she vanish in thin air???

Induces Shes Of is the anagram of She is confused !!!

You would LISTEN when you are SILENT !!!
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    An ace of an anagramist!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very interesting, do continue

Senior Member Veteran Hubber suvai's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

seekiram thodarattum !!!

Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast