Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam
    enna maathiri appaaaavikitta intha bayamaa?
    appaaaaviyaaaaaaa
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber ramyap's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    its going nice vasanth.
    all the scenes are explained very well...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    bingleguy, psychology padikkereengala enna? kada ippadi pokudu?!
    I read interpretations of dream, some years ago, to be honest I got tired of reading that book i didn't even finish that.
    enakku oru sandheham, intha kada kooda unga dreamla vandhatha enna?

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    "appaaaaviyaaaaaaa "

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy
    bingleguy, psychology padikkereengala enna? kada ippadi pokudu?!
    I read interpretations of dream, some years ago, to be honest I got tired of reading that book i didn't even finish that.
    enakku oru sandheham, intha kada kooda unga dreamla vandhatha enna?

Psycology aaa ??? naanaaaaaaaa ?
    adhellam onnum illa .... infact this deja vu concept -> i came to know when i was in my grads .... my friend wanted to do a thesis on the same ... i jokingly used to say ... if u r writing a story ..am directing it .... (as such ... it is happ now ... but here am writing n am directing ...)

well well well dreams do inspire me .... u ll come to know soon ... there has to be THRILL
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like

déjà vu (10. SELF TO)

SELF TO

Shree immediately answered "Illa pa ... yenakku computers lla llam intetest illa... yennoda interest vandhu ...................."

"yen nna ! mor a table melaye vechirukken, yeduthukkala polrakke .... " called Kamalam from inside.

"Oho, dho vandhutten" so saying Bhashyam rushed in ......

"hmn, Shree naanum clinic kku kilambaren,u ll be alright...dont keep worrying .... venum nna onnu pannen go n see some of ur friends today...... leave dhaane unakku, just go to ur friend's place, illa yellarum sendhu veliyila poittu vaango ... do something that would change your mind !"

"Ok, Chithpa" said Shree with all the worrying wrinkles fading away n giving a broad smile on her face !

Shree ran back inside the house while Srini said "Narayana... Ranga" n started his Fiat !

"Amma naan Sharmi aathu varaikkum poittu varen...." so saying Shree closed the doors to change !

She looked little perplexed to Kamalam, when she came out of the room ....while Kamalam, "saayandhram sakkarathaazhwar sannidhikki poittu vandhududee.... sanikkizhamaiyaa irukkuYennadi" ...for which SHree hasnt still answered.... Kamalam came near her and shooked SHree grabbing her left arm shoulder saying "Yendi, yennadi yosichundu irukka?" FOr a second Shree's world vanished from her eyes and the present world came in ... "

Turning to the left finding her mother's confused face .... "Yennama, kooptiyaa"

"sanikkizhamaiyaa irukku....saayandharama sakkarathaazhwar sannidhikki poittu vandhudu nnu sonnen " said Kamalam

"Serimma ........... " Shree said, regaining back her senses. "Serimma, poittu varen .... " so saying she walked down the majestic entrance outdoors " "Ivo yenna naan sonnadha kettaala yenna... " said Kamalam thinking about the behaviour of Shree still baffling her.

Shree walked down the street, deeply into those thoughts tht made her standstill for some time ..... without knowing that she is walking in the middle of the road and without feeling something behind her .... wheb she suddenly was shooked and she yelled n turned back to feel the hand of Sharmi on her shoulders!

Yei, yennadi aachu unakku, ippo dhaan unga aathukku phone panninen.... nee yenga aathukku vararradha amma sonna ... nee yennada nna aatha thaandi nadandhu poindirukka .... " hearing Sharmi saying this, Shree looked back to find that she has been walking past sharmi's house ! "Hey Sharmi, somethings happenning to me "

"yennadi nee, yenna aachu unakku ..... " asked Sharmi .... when SHree answered ......." INikki, anga ... room la ........."

Saga 10 : SELF TO is an anagram of FELT SO ! We most of teh times involve in Conversation = (where )Voices Rant On !

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hmm now its heatin up.

hope u are not havin effect of BLACK, GHAJINI, etc.

amnesia? nah. I think its much more than that. Different than that. I liked 10th episode the best

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    aha appuram?

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    sariyaana idaththula "thodarum" pOttuttaaar!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All

sariyaana idaththula "thodarum" pOttuttaaar!
    Infact Friday post panna vendiyadhu ... konjam late aayidichi ......

aha appuram?
    Appuram adutha vaaram

hmm now its heatin up.

hope u are not havin effect of BLACK, GHAJINI, etc.

amnesia? nah. I think its much more than that. Different than that. I liked 10th episode the best
    Illa Shakthi ..... infact i ve not seent he film BLACK ... Ghajini ...nopes thats a different track .... adhu dhaan sollitene this concept has not been handled by anybody ! well yaaraavadhu cinema director idha padichu paathaarnaa ...... ?????

Anyways ... This is my copyright ! so they always buy it from me !

Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast