Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahaaaaa Rami n Crazy ....
    not like that .... will be here soon with the next saga pretty sooooooooooon
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    nice story Bingleguy

Post Thanks / Like
    ENNA AACHU ? --- will we be soon saying AHA NUANCE !
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Post Thanks / Like
    Prabhu getting carried away is something .... but getting accustomed s unexpected ..... vandhudum vandhudum delay kku mannikkavum
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like

déjà vu (25. HALFBACKS)

HALFBACKS

Aswath breaks the silence .......

naan decide pannitten ........................................

a wave of uncertainity ran past Sharmi.... she could not control her hands .... they were in dire need to be folded together and closing her eyes she wishes to pray ......

Please .... Please .... Please ....

but then reality made her to just clasp her hands behind her .....

Shree looked at Sharmi and felt her emotions..... but quickly before sharmi could sense that ... looked on to Aswath's eyes ... but couldnt talk....

enna, rendu perum ennamo pei ya paatha maadiri muzhikkireenga ... hello ..... said Aswath waving his hand in front of Sharmi's eyes .... enna ? anh.... and he gave a gentle giggle .... naan sonnadhu kettudhaa ....

anh ....... hmn ...

enna sonnen ......

decid ... decide pann ... itten nnu ssssonna .....

good .... enna decide pannirukken nnu therinjukka vendaamaa ?

amh.... h ....... hmn.....

while Shree broke the conversation between Aswath n Sharmi ...
    hey ... Ashwa ... edhukku ippadi forcible aa pesara ...

cha cha ... appadiyellam onnum illa .... naan paatukku solli kittu irukken, neenga rendu perum ennamo Evil Dead padatha raathri pannandu manikku paatha maadiri muzhikireenga .... adhaan sonnen.......... and so saying Ashwath held his both hands into his pockets....

seri ... seri ... enna solla vandhiyo adha sollu ....

Aswath turned towards the entrance and looked at the top portion of the tiles.....

Shree clasped her hands and folded them ... then with on hand she quickly hit on the hand of Sharmi which had the nails well placed between her teeth ....

realizing the gesture of Shree, Sharmi removed her hands from her mouth and then looked at Shree sideways and the looked at Aswath......

He then turned and said........... i ve decided to move on ..................

Move ON .... adhu enna move ON ? quickly asked sharmi unable to control her emotions .......

pthhch.... sounded Shree looking at Sharmi .... avana konjam pesa vidariyaa ......

ok ok .... chill..... i ve decided....for once ...... i have to make a choice

enakku nyaabagam irukku .... he removed his hands from the pocket and folded them towards his chest ..... i ve been so lonely during my childhood ....

i ve always longed for company .... enakku brother sister yaarum kidayaadhu .... naan rendaavadhu padikku podhu engappa Dubai ponaar .... i was alone with my mom ...

we have a big bungalow at Calicut .... koopta kuralukku aalunga, enga poganum naalum car, appa rendu varushathukku oru thadavai varuvaanga ... Gifts ....... nirayaa vaangittu varuvaaru ....
    but he doesnt stay for long ..... vandha vegathulaye parandhuduvaaru ............

mom ...... though she was busy .. she used to be very kind to me .... dad solluvaanga, naan engamma madiyila mattum dhaan thoonguvenaan .... hehe ... adhuvum katta viral amamyumyum ...
    and they all laughed together ....

naanum dhaan........ giggled n said Shree ...........

everybody for a second forgot everything and laughed ......

ippadiye siricha maadiri irundha ennoda life ....azhugai nna enna nu theriyaadha life......... thideernnu change aachu ..... naan school la lunch time la mom kkaaga wait panni kittu irundhen ... varala .... gate kkum classukkum nadandhu nadandhu kovamaa vandhuchu .......... evening veetukku poi nanna thittanum ....
    i will teach her a lesson ........... appadinnu enga gundu chechi teacher solra dialogue a solli kittu classukku poitten .....

Maths class aarambichadhu ......... i just then turned around the gate to see.........

Saga 25 : HALFBACKS is the anagram of FLASH BACK which counter s the say wat happenned earlier .... Wher somebody tries to Hook ... just done say Oh, OK

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ozhunga kadakadanu story-ai mudikkura vazhiyai paarunga enga ellaryum ippadi expectation Oda thavikka vaikaatheenga
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rami's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vasanth ... En ippadi oru pointla thodarum podareenga !!

Ellam Naga sir kathu ...

Aana enakku next enna nadakkumnu theriyume

The realization of happiness happens only after experience of pain.

If we desire to blossom like a flower in the garden of life,
    Then we must learn the art of adjusting our life with the thorns!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    BG idhellam sariyilla....................
    anou akka, sonna madhiri kathiya mudikkira vazhiya paarunga
    Anbe Sivam

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm
    It is geting quick. Aswath explaining seemed a little ordinary. Only in movies do people typify their lives like that, in life people tend to believe their experiences are unique and resist putting them in boxes (koopta kuralukku aalunga, enga poganum naalum car....Gifts ....... nirayaa vaangittu varuvaaru....azhugai nna enna nu theriyaadha life ). But I guess this can be understood as someone trying to consciously rationalize why-he-feels-what-he-feels. Or to hazard a guess: why-he-does-what-he-does.

And of course it is too early for me to jump to any conclusion because you have ended with a signature hook.

It seems a bit strange and abrupt when Aswath refers to his parents as Dad and Mom even in third person. "Dad solluvaanga". Of course Aswath could be someone who speaks that way, so no issues. But you he says "engamma madiyila" and then says "mom kkaaga wait panni kittu". That seemed a bit jarring.

Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    with on hand she quickly hit on the hand of Sharmi which had the nails well placed between her teeth
    These details are your forte. I have been in this precise situation (at the receiving end) several times. And it is perhaps things several others have noticed but just left it there. To think of it and tacitly insert it in the appropriate place is clever and stylish.

Eagerly await the next episode.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabhu Ram
    Hmmm

And of course it is too early for me to jump to any conclusion because you have ended with a signature hook.
    Well, to reiterate he is from a rich background, and also is earning in dubai ... so something beyond rich.... as such Aswath has not opened this to anybody earlier ... n i wish i had shown the hesitation in a stronger way which would have helped .....
    It seems a bit strange and abrupt when Aswath refers to his parents as Dad and Mom even in third person. "Dad solluvaanga". Of course Aswath could be someone who speaks that way, so no issues. But you he says "engamma madiyila" and then says "mom kkaaga wait panni kittu". That seemed a bit jarring.
    actually he has been growing with his parents as a third person only anyways that was not the intention ... some ppl have the habit of referring them explictly ..... one more answer to this comes in the next saga

Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    with on hand she quickly hit on the hand of Sharmi which had the nails well placed between her teeth
    These details are your forte. I have been in this precise situation (at the receiving end) several times. And it is perhaps things several others have noticed but just left it there. To think of it and tacitly insert it in the appropriate place is clever and stylish.

Eagerly await the next episode.

Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast