Page 73 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah ! Nice restart
    kadhaiyE maRanthu pOgara nilamai aayidichu. Hope you write more frequently.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    who'es missing?
    Anbe Sivam

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

déjà vu (33. LET ME LIST...)

Let me List …

He's missing ……

Wat ….. enna solra Venkat ….. hows that possible ? he is very important …. Arun’s heart was beating fast when he says this and takes his fingers to his forehead…

Ya I knw Arun … but ….

Arun takes his fingers to his hips ….. No buts ….. do u know the consequences ??? he is still under observation ….. with his face turning red hot ..... will call u later….

Arun ….

Call u later Venkat ……. Bye ….. before he could answer back, Arun pressed the end button …. And holds the mobile tight in his fist ….. biting his teeth with his lips hiding them …. by the time he heard Bhashyam’s voice ……. he turns and walks towards Bhashyam …. When the doctor comes to join them ……

Congratulations Arun …….when still the reddish face manages to smile back …. Which gave a little pause to the doc…. Who smiles at Bhashyam…

Srini, eppo da kozhandhaya aathukku kootindu pogalaam ….

Well … soon ….. Arun …. Shree ya paathiyaa ….
    Says the doc, when he could observe the perplexed mind of Arun, when Arun, suddenly hearing answers back in smile ….

Ahn …. Anh … it was a call from Singapore .... So saying Arun walks down to the elevator ….

Enna da ivan ….. indha samayathula thala kaal puriyaadhu dhaan ….. says Srini with a giggle …. Adhukkaaga ippadiyaa ….. while Bhashyam smiles along with him … but the perplexed face of Arun ran in his mind as a flash.

Arun enters the room, walks up to Shree to see her with eyes closed …. He could see the sound of the clock ticking …… the Micky Mouse’s eyes watching him …. With the hands showed a morning 4 am ……… He goes around the bed walking as quietly as possible and reaches for the cradle to see his son…. The silence…………………… was suddenly broken by the baby’s cry ….. he was taken back for a second ….. and his face reveals the fear of the silence break …. And sees two hands near his baby …. And with a dropping forehead looks up to see ….. Shree lifting his crying son …….

Enna Arun ….. enna aachu ….. so saying Shree prepares herself to feed her baby …. While seeing him sweating ….. Arun ….

Anh ….. ya …. So saying he lifts his head which was pale n scary in the darkness …..

Enna aachu …..

Onnum … onnum illa ….. nothing …

Pinna en ippadi verkardhu …..

he quickly reaches for his handkercheif and wipes his forehead to find droplets on ….. ya ya …. Nothin …. Nee…enna panra ….

Adhu seri …. Sss ouch ……

Hey hey … enna …..

Ok ok … nothing …… cmon Arun …. Unna maadiriye un payyanum …. Nauty daddy … nauty kiddy ……
    so saying she turns back with her lower lip under her teeth …

Are u ok …….. ?

I am ok ….. enna idhu china kozhandha maadiri ……Neenga aathukku pongo … amma inga irukka ….. naalaikku kaarthaala varalaam …..

Hearing nothing more than his silence …. Shree lifts her sleeping doll and keeps him on the cradle to watch him closely ….. kisses him gently on his forehead …. And slowly gets down from the bed ….. to move closely to Arun, who was sitting with his face closed with his hands but for his eyes …. she keeps a her left palm on his shoulder, a shreek icy chillness was felt by both … and Shree is taken back to see his body shivering .........

Arun ….. Shree being worried bends to him, touches his neck with her slender fingers…. Arun, are u ok …. ?

Ya … ya … im fine …..
    so saying, he gets up and walks towards the window and keeps both his hands on the bars ….. Shree walks behind him and stands closely to him …… taking his hand and embracing with her chest and takes his fingers and keeps them on her cheek …… and smiles …. Arun …… neenga poi rest eduthukongo …… please…. U must be tired ….

I am ok Shree …. Just worried ….. I mean ….

Ok ok …. I get u …. Neenga aathukku poi thoongittu naalaikku kaarthaala vaango ….. enna …

NO NO … I am ok ….

Ok fine … u are ok…. But u are tired … adhaan solren ….
    So saying she takes his hand and pulled him thru the bed …. And she sits on the bed while he stands besides her ….she pulls him in front of her and catches his ears and bends him towards her ….. and joins her forehead with his ….. he slowly kneels down and keeps his folded hands on her thighs and keeps his cheek on them ….. Shree takes his cheeks by her soft hands … and watches him closely into his eyes ….

Is there something u want to tell me …….. while she speaks… a sparkle in his eyes ….

Mathi almost running watches the hospital on the opposite side ..... he turns left to see if any vehicles are coming over and sees a truck coming at a little distance .... making up his mind to cross over before the truck could pass .... and as he starts crossing the road ...... while he forgets to turn to his right ..... when ...................... HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRP ..........

He was pulled back by his hand and the car pasts swiftly past him …. Blowing the horn …. And at a distance, he could see a hand lifting finger ……. He turns back to see an unfamiliar face …….

U almost killed urself …..

Oh well … I am sorry ….. naan … I … didn’t notice ….

bending down to take his glasses ....... I am Arun …..

Arun …… well so saying he smiles with tension still running on his face …… I am Mathi …. Arun Mathi ….

Oh wat a co-incidence …… we have the same names …… Thamizhaaaaaaa ….

Well ys n no …. So saying he giggles ….. basically from jaffna…. Guess u know …

Well, ys …. Though not much in details … I ve heard that it’s a place for many Srilankan Tamils, right … so saying he could see his face turning towards the other side of the road …… Goin the other side …?

Yeah … ys …

Vaanga, sendhe povom …..
    so saying Arun keeps his hand on Mathi’s shoulder …m just walkin my way to the hospita .... well well ... vyadhi kaaranaa illa ...says Arun winking his brownish eyes ....

Oh well … naanum anga dhaan varen …
    Saying both started to walk towards the pavement …. Reaching the hospital …

Well, i actually had forgotten my tickets in the reception ….. lemme take a look at it …. Nice meeting u …. Arun ….. saying he smiles

Oh ys …sure …. Nice meeting u …

Oh nice to see the birds on their nests …… the voice that made Aruns turn towards the East Wing corridor ….

Dr.Chris …… together says both Aruns and looks at each other’s face n smiles in amazement …..

Oh yeah … Oh yeah ….. I ve always wanted u guys to meet ….. Arun …. This is Dr.Mathi …. Mathi … This is Dr. Arun ….. so saying Dr. Chris walks towards them

Guys .... do u have a minute .... ?

with both nodding n smiling at the same time ....

the doc shows his hand towards the lift saying … Shall we ….

The lift door closes behind the three…………………

Saga 33 : “Let me list” ….. is the anagram for “It tells me”
    Do u having a DEBIT CARD proves u nothing but BAD CREDIT
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    :P
    Anbe Sivam

Senior Member Diamond Hubber madhu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

yes.. adhE vEgathula nagarudhu.. ( enakku konjam font problem irukku.. letters clear-aa illa....thirumba oru thadavai gavanichu padikkaNum enRu thONudhu... ellArukkum apdithAnA ? _

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    madhu: enakkum adhE problem!

Vasanth: continue.... waiting for the next episode
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rami's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madhu: enakum font problem irukku.. Still could read it ..

Vasanth : A good one ... 2 Aruns

Anyhow, the pace is fast... Seekiram post pannunga .. :nailbiting:

The realization of happiness happens only after experience of pain.

If we desire to blossom like a flower in the garden of life,
    Then we must learn the art of adjusting our life with the thorns!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Arthi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naan Saga va copy paNNi Word-la paste paNNi font-a increase paNNi padichen

Bingle: fast fast next episode fast-a post paNNunga

really going good
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    well thanks for ur compliments .... not sure wat font problems that u are facing ..... well, naan eppavum pola, conversations ellam ITALICS la yum normal expressions n descriptions normal text la yum pottirukku ....

but i still dont understand wat is the font problem .... lemme pm NOV, probably he can help us .....
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rami's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the tscii tag should be removed for better viewing. Vasanth, you edit your post and remove the tscii tags..

That should work.

The realization of happiness happens only after experience of pain.

If we desire to blossom like a flower in the garden of life,
    Then we must learn the art of adjusting our life with the thorns!

Page 73 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast