Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Arthi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire111999
    and yes, i'm still around. have been reading. but since i've lost the flow of the story, i'm unable to comment. i have to re-read everything. absolutely no time for that now.
    same here ....
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

hi bb

hi bb,

netruthan ninaythen, enru vandadhu un saga,
    enna edhuvum deja vuva?

onru nalla puriyuthu, indha explanationiy padithu padithu, nan confuse anadhu nijam.

hello bb enbadhuku padhila, kuzhapiya mannan enru sollalama?///

kidding kee it up. I thought u had gone after ripvan winkle BUT gald you woke up in time.

btr.

Post Thanks / Like
    hi bb

i have replied but i guess it is gone elsewhere.

good keep it up . but just do not compete with Rip wan winkle!

eppadi ethani thadavai solluvadhu? oh! edhuvum nadakum enre en ESP enro sonnadhu! ellama nijam than!

btr.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    romba wait paNNa vaikaama next update quick please
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    and !!!!!
    well .... naanum seekiram ezhudhanum nnu dhaan paakaren ... enna panradhu ... sila nerangalil neram othu varanume .....
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    at last ....story marandhu porathukkulla...next saga'va post pannunga
    Anbe Sivam

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am too blank to write more, cause, THIS PARTICULAR episode has made me ... kinda blank.

u know...Ive read this kinda feeling...this same thing...written by may be someone signed bingle guy......just those words flashing in my mind...and then a horse.... a shiny horse all white and glimmering...emiting fire....somewhre....or was it a book...or may be my life....not sure if its a feeling...or may be...Ive seen something like this... u know....the glass falling...hey... I KNOW IT...Ive felt it....the name....prabha....is it my name?.... ...sounds familiar....

oh bg...whats wrong with me
    Whats happening!

___

way to go buddy! rocking!

I took long time, cause I kinda forgot the recent episodes. I had to go back to the prev and then previous to previous ones to recollect the story. I almost had to hear shree shriek with labour pain....and then I remembered. Transported me to a diff world.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

déjà vu (36. HI FROM HER )

Saga 36 : Hi from Her !!!

I am sorry to actually say this to you ...... tat too unga la meet pannina udaneye ...... i need your help......... when Arun rolls his eyes towards the rest room entrance to see Mathi over .....

there was silence amongst them both, when sathi sipped a bit and kept her hands together with her fingers on her lips ... she rolled her eyes to her left and back staring straight at Arun ...

Mathi walks back to the place.. seeing them sitting silent ... says indha time ai utilize pannirukka vendAmO ... when both look at him with a perplexed face .... he chuckles and says ada... table thanni ... waiter ai kooptu clean pannirukka sollirukkalaame nnu solla vandhen ...

Arun replies saying .. oh well, its my bad ... nAn ... phone ... when Sathi sees Arun stammering sathi bows her head a bit and pushes the hair falling onto her eyes behind her ears and says Sorry .... i was asking about his phone .... he has an apple iphone u see ... adaan paakanum nnu ketten .... so saying looks at Arun with fixed eyes ... ok ok .... lets continue says Mathi - sitting at the table ....

Arun and Sathi giggled.... so unga deja vu matter continue pannunga .... what more tats all so saying Arun leans back to his chair and takes his hands back to his clasped them around his neck...

The waiter walks in with the order and serves their plates and leaves the place smiling ...

Arun could not keep his eyes on the Straits Times ... he keeps the paper down and lies down on his bed facing the cieling ... he sees her eyes everywhere ... removing his glasses, he turns back to see the pillow ... the lips embroidery on the pillows reminds him of her smiling lips ... he gets up and walks towards the mirror and keeps his hands on the dressing table and sees over the mirror to see her hands on his hair .... while he removes his hands from his hair to feel that reflection .... am i getting mad on her ... an agonising question on his mind makes him see her in everything ... Unable to control his feelings he takes the cover magazine and gets into the washroom ...

the sound of water gushing from the shower is being heard from ouside the washroom ... when there was much a silence near the bed ... the momentary mildness was disturbed by the buzzing mobile next to the glasses ... the buzz was just on for a couple of seconds and there was silence again ...

the bigger hand moves vehimently towards the number six ...when Arun opens the wash room door ... walking out with the white turkey towel on his head and his body bare ... seeing which Sathi looks down and clears her throat and a smile behind ...

Arun, taken back with her presence ... runs his hands below and turns back ... with a rush realizes he is still standing out - tries to run inside the bath .... when Sathi coming closer to Arun, hugs him tightly ...

Arun, who sees her reflection everywhere, couldnt resist her in his arms ... he slowly takes his hands and lifts her face up and sees her smiling with her eyes wide open ... they walk together inside the wash and she stands in front of the mirror ...

Arun walks behind her with every part of his touching every part of hers .... she picks up that signal and reaches for her buttons ... with her unbuttoning one by one down her white shirt ...

Arun keeps staring at her reflection on the mirror ... he takes control from the last button and turned her towards him in a flip ... lifting his head from from her heart ... he reaches for her cheeks and tries to rest on the lips ... when she moved her face with a grin on her face and her eyes closed ....

he reached for her thighs pulling them over and makes her sit on the floor ... she leans back when he follows her and bends .... he reaches for the light switch when suddenly she picks up the shower nozzle and throws at his leg .... hard ...

Saga 36 : Hi from Her is the anagram of Him for Her ..

hes an Admirer, he must be Married
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. Please continue

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber AudazJay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi BG, been reading your stories before becoming a member in the hub. Great going...but please do continue the story...Pleaseeeee!!