Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Arthi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    cha cha appdiyellam illai ! Wats this arthi ungala poi yaaraavadh kurai solluvaangala neenga nirai kudam

Please comments sollunga !
    did i say this?
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neega sollala .... but adhu dhaan unmai
    seri what about comments ????
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    I donot want to argue, i know abt myself, where i stand i know. Nirai kudama erundha enna Kurai kudama erundha enna... we need to improve ourself and move on further

Unga kadhai enakku pidichiErukku... I appreciated u reg the brahmin dialog.. adhukkum neenga comeent solliyachu
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Post Thanks / Like
    ok ... wat about bunny n bobby ... infact i had asked about that
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday itself I told u that am not an ASTROLOGER
    B4 reading the story How cld i comment... enkku avvalavu thiramai ellai jingle

Post Thanks / Like
    hello ma'am naan yedha pathi comment solla sonnen nnu konjam yosinga !

i asked about the name/title n the type of story its going to be and also see what others are commenting on that n say if u have any say on that

Post Thanks / Like

déjà vu (13. GOING PIN TURN 2)

GOING PIN TURN 2

"Illa dee" before Sharmi could complete Shree continued "Illa
    pottundu irundhaan, nekku nyaabagam irukku" .............

Shree, yedhaavadhu loosu thanamaa olaraadha" completed sharmi

"Loosaa, naan loosa ... Sharmi, mind u ... andha word use pannina yenakku pidikkala" said enraged Shree

"Seri, ok ok ! Naan onnum sollala... naan solradha kelu ... how come u knew "avan kattu pottundu irundhaannu yedha vechundu solra"

"Illa yenakku nyabagam irukku, nanna nyaabagam irukku ..... voda arangettram la avana paathen, ivvalau kitta paathen...appove avan kattu pottundu irundhan" "

"Dont try to fool me Shree "

"Am not trying to fool anybody" with an enraged voice Shree raised her voice n shouted at Sharmi's face so saying, she ran from the room !

By the time, Shree's mother came out of the kitchen ...seeing Shree running ... "Yei, irudi, naanum varen.... Shree shree ..." before Kamalam could complete she could see Shree sprinting over to the front door n within a fraction of a second she could see her nowhere from the house

"Appo naanum poittu varen, saayandhram sakkarathaazhwar kovilukku rendu perum poittu varumbodhu Sharmi a aathukku vara sollungo" so saying Kamalam witnessing Sharmi's mother nodding her head, started towards home

Sharmi's mother came in to her room, to find books on the floor, perplexed she asked "Yennadi idhu, books yellam kezha vizhundhu kidakku, nee paatukku jannala paathundu ukkandhundrukka"

"Yeduthu vekkiren ma" said Sharmi , so saying went to pick up the brittanica books which were on the floor. When taking the books n piling them on the rack,she carefully adjusted the books on top.

While she turned at her bed, a colorful cover catched her eyes ! It had the print of a boy posing with Ananda Tandava, one of the seven Tandavas of Lord Shiva ! and on the other side she could see Lord Nataraja !

She carefully opened the cover to find a colorful invitation

The invitation reads "

Sri Rama Jayam
    Natya Arangettram by Kumaran SriNandan
    on 30th of March
    at Sringeri Kalyana mandapam, Srirangam

Before she could complete reading the invitation, she closed it and gave a pale look ! She read the invitation to confirm the date again ......

"30th of March"

She slowly turned left to look at the desktop calendar which reads March 28 as today's date !

Sathi n Mathi looked at each other's faces and exchanged a lovely smile which only they understand ! Meanwhile Dr.Chris Moulin prepares to take leave from the couple wishing them "Well guys, have a happy, long lasting relationship" "Shall see you guys again, in a week's time"
    "Ok doctor, shld i help u reaching the airport?"asked Mathi with a hesitation !

"Oh please Mathi, i knew u would nt have time to spend for this old dokkie ..." so saying winked at Sathi ... "dont u think he acts too much?"

Sathi replied saying "Ofcourse, i could see it ... " with her Maybelline lips slowly wrinkling on one side

Laughter bursted out again !

"Sathi, naama kilambalaama ?"

Ya nodded Sathi, when he holded her right hand and waving his right hand to the doc, when sathi had no other choice to wave at the doc with her lefthand !

both saying "Good Bye Doc"

Sathi looked at Mathi, who was staring at the doc, suddenly turned to Sathi n said "He is my GURU" "pogalaam"

They both came down the stairs with mathi giving a slight wink to the receptionist n realizing that Sathi is pressing his hand, smiled n walked towards then door !

"My god, a tiresome day "before Sathi could complete it ... Mathi closed the door with a bang n turned at Sathi. He caught her by her arms, both infact .... took the near his shoulders and rested them over his ! He slowly embraced her with his hands wounded upon her hips. He pulled her towards him with not even a single pin gap between the bodies !

He realised that he needs to put his face a little down n she granted her chins up. They both were close to each other and only the breathing sound was heard with their faces facing each others so near !

He slowly tilted his head and gave LIFE to her LIPS !

Saga 13 : GOING PIN TURN is the anagram for TURNING POINT !
    BUTTERFLY would normally FLUTTER-BY !

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ShreeyOda dejavuvai Sharmi therinjsikkiRathai moonjsiyila aRaiyiRa maathiri sollittEL! Romba thikilaayirukku! Mathi sonna "GURU"vila yEthO catch irukkiRa maathiri padaRathu! oru wild guess: Mathi Shreekku treatment kudukkapORa pshychiatrist?
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    PP ! yenga ungala nethikku kaanum !

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    poonai pOla nadappEnE!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast