Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: déjà vu (18. A BEST IN HIM)

I am writing my view as answers to shree in lieu of sharmi char's reply (ASSUMING THE BF THERE IS A GOOD GUY)

Thappu Sharmi
    ETHU?

athana perukku munnalayum kaiya pudikkiraan?
    Wot the ...........
    kai pudikarathu thappa? etho periya kutham pannina mathiri
    pesariyE.

Its just a FRIENDLY GESTURE.

LOVE ellam .... cha ..... ippo unakku enna di kedu, enna kora vecha unga appa amma ...

En amma appa kora vechavanga thaan love pannuvaangala?

avaala oru nimisham ninachu paathiyaa, idha avaalaala thaangikka mudiyumaa?
    I suppose we live in 2006. dont we?

andha kaalathula, yaarukkum theriyaama smoke pannittu vandhaa thappu ...
    that, is definitely NOT A VALID REASON for not liking a person.
    ethanaiyo bad habits irukku. poramai, poi pesarathu, thiruttu, manasai puNpadutharathu etc. Smoking is just ONE of the bad habit which ppl may possess.

Nobody is a saint. Elaarum thappu panrom. I may have 1001 bad qualities. He may have 1001. I guess as long as its not A SIN, nothing is despicable.

Innikki veliyila smoke panravan, appuram un permission oda ...athukulla smoke pannuvaan, appuram un bedroom la smoke pannuvaan ... nee, avan dhaan open type aa irukkaane appadinnu summa irundhuduva ... how interesting
    Smoking is a bad habit. I dont deny. So are other innumerable habits which we humans possess. How interesting we live along with those!!!

damn it, sollittu pannina enna, sollama pannina enna, habit is a habit..... adha yosichu paathiyaa .... avan, naalaikku ava friends a kootindu varuvaan, party mmban, nee enna ukkathi vechu Whiskey serve panna poriyaa ?
    Suppose u have a habit of sowing jealousy in ur mind easily, tommorrow, what is the assurance, u wont go and kill a person due to the same? AFTER ALL, HABIT IS A HABIT!

nambalavaa dhaandi ippadi ellam panraa .... en theriyumaa, aathula ungala ellam kandichu valakkaraa... adhu ungalukku pudikkalaa ....
    nambalava mathram illai, ellarum manushargaL. Elaarukkullaiyum, anbu, kaathal, ellaam eppozhuthu venaalum varalaam. ithukkum
    vaLarppukkum sambantham illai.

aachaaramaa irukka solra, adhu ungalukku mullu mela nadakkara maadiri irukku....
    ACHARAMA IRUKARAVANGA, love panna thappunnu sollirukka?

bhagavaanukku bayandhu irukka solra, namba dhaan manushaala bhagavaanaa aakiduromae, avalae thappu panraannu sollumbodhu, eppadi di bayam varum....
    BHAGAVANUKKU bayapdavenaam. Its just a concept of understanding our own selves. And that concept DOES NOT SAY DONT FALL IN LOVE.

gunam theriyaama love ngara maze la tholanju poradha pathi kavala padaadha nee, appa amma - jaakardha di nnu sollum bodhu mattum en kovam varudhu?
    I AGREE with this. They can point out ifffffff the choice is bad.

rest of the life, eppadi venumnaalum irukkira oruthanoda life a lead panna mudiyum nnu ninaikira nee....
    yup. its right. We cant lead life iwth someone who is totally against our nature.

22 varushamaa unna paathu paathu valakkara unga appaamma vukku, unakku nalla life partnera choose panna theriyaama poidum nnu eppadi ninacha ?
    Sorry. THEY are not authorised to chose my partner. They can ONLY SUGGEST. Its MY LIFE.

life la yum nee first varanum nnu aasa varaadha, adhukku thagundha maadiri ava unakku maapillai paaka maataalaa ?
    Emotions should rule here. NOT ARRANGEMENTS. Its not something to be CHOSEN IN MARKET. It should happen naturally.

cha ... indha maadiri Love ennamellam ungalukku eppadi dhaan varudho
    FUNNY!

Please disregard the character in question here. Its my view on BASIC CONCEPT OF LOVE, and WHY PARENTS SHOULD POKE THEIR NOSE IN IT OR MAKE A HUE AND CRY OF THE SAME.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rami's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakthiprabha
    reg 18th episode...........

Can a 18 year old, have so much sense to advise right n wrong?

Though it is a story, I disagree with most of the views said by the character called shree.

EXCEPT

'love hopefully has to happen with a good person.'
    Shakti.. Can u be more particular abt this.. i.e . Can u pinpoint where exactly u feel that Shree is under-aged to advise..

I'm asking this bcos, As i have quoted, this happened in my life, and I gave the same bit of advice to my cousin (I was 20 @ the time).. But maturity comes with age as well as ur experiences..

Am I rite Shakthi?

The realization of happiness happens only after experience of pain.

If we desire to blossom like a flower in the garden of life,
    Then we must learn the art of adjusting our life with the thorns!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    akka super

Post Thanks / Like

I am writing my view as answers to shree in lieu of sharmi char's reply (ASSUMING THE BF THERE IS A GOOD GUY)

Thappu Sharmi
    ETHU?
    Shree being a friend of Sharmi knows her better... She feels, Sharmi hes not the right person for you... She wants to save her friend be4 she sinks in...

Wot the ...........
    pesariyE.
    When u can shake hands with everyone its not wrong.. But the intention of catching hand is the question here...

Its just a FRIENDLY GESTURE
    Is it ?

LOVE ellam .... cha ..... ippo unakku enna di kedu, enna kora vecha unga appa amma ...
    Why love in this age.. This is the age for u to try and catch ur dreams... U have ur parents to love..

Post Thanks / Like
    ach achcho rami akka and sp akka
    rendu perum super
    unga rendu per arguments paardhu kattukka vendiyadhu niraya irukku!
    keep going both!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rami,

I aint talkin bout sharmi's case here. I posted my views on BASIC ARGUMENTS OF SHREE saying "ITS ALMOST WRONG to fall in lvoe........ "

Ofcourse I feel, depending on the PERSON whom u move, and the surroundings, holding a person's hand to call him or her or for fleeting second to express affection, care, love or gratitude CANNOT be mistaken. ITS SITUATIONAL.

It cannot be argued that, grabbing HAND IS A wrong gesture to call or catch a known person's attention.

Comeon rami,

I suppose its but biologically natural to feel and sense the fluttering from 14 years. Those days they got married rather early keeping themselves clean from infatuations and wrong attractions.

I SUPPOSE its but second nature to be attracted, infatuated, to have crush upon anotber person etc..... until a person is 20 or more, and become mature enough to understand what is genuine love, and learn to control the mind. Until 20, nopes PARENTAL LOVE alone would not do.

Sometimes those crushes, infatuations MAY BE GENUINE AND SENSIBLE that it may flower into real love. sometimes it withers away.

Post Thanks / Like
    2006layum amma 10 months sumanthu thaane pekkara... Still appa thaane nammala ella expenseskkum support panraa. Physical,Moral and financial support tharrathu appa amma thaane...
    2006o 2012 o India appadi thaan irukka porathu..

ethanaiyo bad habits irukku. poramai, poi pesarathu, thiruttu, manasai puNpadutharathu etc. Smoking is just ONE of the bad habit which ppl may possess.

Nobody is a saint. Elaarum thappu panrom. I may have 1001 bad qualities. He may have 1001. I guess as long as its not A SIN, nothing is despicable.

Quote:
    Innikki veliyila smoke panravan, appuram un permission oda ...athukulla smoke pannuvaan, appuram un bedroom la smoke pannuvaan ... nee, avan dhaan open type aa irukkaane appadinnu summa irundhuduva ... how interesting
    Smoking at 18.. Shakthi when u cant digest a girl giving lecture at the age of 18, how can u digest a boy smoking at 18,,,

Smoking is a bad habit. I dont deny. So are other innumerable habits which we humans possess. How interesting we live along with those!!!
    Quote:
    damn it, sollittu pannina enna, sollama pannina enna, habit is a habit..... adha yosichu paathiyaa .... avan, naalaikku ava friends a kootindu varuvaan, party mmban, nee enna ukkathi vechu Whiskey serve panna poriyaa ?
    Suppose u have a habit of sowing jealousy in ur mind easily, tommorrow, what is the assurance, u wont go and kill a person due to the same? AFTER ALL, HABIT IS A HABIT!
    Nowhere it is said "jealousy iruntha paravalla" Jealousy is also bad..
    Smoking is regarded as the first bad habit .. which brings along other bad habits..
    Atleast this is the line of thought in Brahmin houses ..

nambalavaa dhaandi ippadi ellam panraa .... en theriyumaa, aathula ungala ellam kandichu valakkaraa... adhu ungalukku pudikkalaa ....

nambalava mathram illai, ellarum manushargaL. Elaarukkullaiyum, anbu, kaathal, ellaam eppozhuthu venaalum varalaam. ithukkum
    Anbu kaathal ellarkkum pothu thaan.. aanal being brought up in a culture which teaches respecting parents and performing duties as the most important thing... failing her duties (as a daughter) this was only quoted..

aachaaramaa irukka solra, adhu ungalukku mullu mela nadakkara maadiri irukku....
    This was quoted in a general sense... not related to Love...

Quote:
    bhagavaanukku bayandhu irukka solra, namba dhaan manushaala bhagavaanaa aakiduromae, avalae thappu panraannu sollumbodhu, eppadi di bayam varum....

BHAGAVANUKKU bayapdavenaam. Its just a concept of understanding our own selves. And that concept DOES NOT SAY DONT FALL IN LOVE.
    If she had understood herself, she wud have realised that its not pure love..

Quote:
    22 varushamaa unna paathu paathu valakkara unga appaamma vukku, unakku nalla life partnera choose panna theriyaama poidum nnu eppadi ninacha ?

Sorry. THEY are not authorised to chose my partner. They can ONLY SUGGEST. Its MY LIFE.
    Y cnt they choose yr life partner.. their first and foremost thought is ur well being.. U can choose yr partner .. But one sec give a thot , whther he will suit ur family...

A husband is not the only relation in a girls life
    Smlrly
    Wife is not the only relation in a guys life...

Even when u buy a thing, say dress, u think a lot... whether that color will suit u
    Whether the design will suit u, whether the material is gud, whether the size is correct .. everything u consider ...

Just for a dress which will cost u few thousands...

But when it comes to love.. where do u lose ur brain...

Y cant u think of these questions..

1. Is he/she the right person for me
    2. Will my parents like him/her
    3. If not, how can I convince them ...
    4. Does he/she also fee the same way as me
    5. What are my other aims in life..
    6. How will I fulfil them..
    7. Wat are his/her aims..
    8. Will his/her parents like me?
    9. Wat does he/she expect from his/her life partner .. Do I suit the role..
    10. Wat do I expect from my LP.. Does he/she suit the role..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Unga assumption um ennoda assumption um differ aagalaam illaya ... btw, i ve just introduced the character, i ve not talked much about him, ippo dhaan pesave aarambikkaren ... adhukulla eppadi nallavan nnu mudivu pannineenga
    [quote]
    Thappu Sharmi
    ETHU?[quote]
    Thappu avaloda,

Wot the ...........
    pesariyE.

Its just a FRIENDLY GESTURE.
    Thanks u didnt tell the word out ! IT IS viewed NOT AS A FRIENDLY GESTURE in many FAMILIES SHAKTHI ! ivanga family appadi irukka koodaadhaa ... naan enna inga lecture aa kodukkaren, idhu story ma ! There are families which believe even touching is not viewed as a healthy feeling ! Shakthi, am not talking about a cosmopolitan ... even today, in Trichy, buses la ladies seat la oru lady okkaarum bodhu innoru gent okkara maataanga ... adhu avanga pazhakkam ... if we like to hug n touch n do watever ... that is with us, andha maadiri irukiravangalukku ...i think unga word was not fair !

adhukulla thunai ya theduriyae nnu stress panni sonna vishayam ... en 10th padikkum bodhe kalyaanam pannikattumae, yaar vendamnnu sonnadhu ! Kozhandhaigalaa irukkum bodhhu amma appa thaane paathu valakkaraanga, once she is matured, she can find her life partner ! but adhu varaikkum?

We do, but dont we have parents like this ? presently ?

I agree, nobody is a saint ! But to start with, i ve explained his habits only ... i ve still not said what he is really ! Why, oru ponnu, oruthan bad habit a paathu vendam nnu ninaikka koodaadhaa ? every girl has that right ! dont they !

Again ... i ve quoted only one ... example ! We do have many other habits illannu sollala !

Habits leading to .......... is waht i am talking aobut here !
    Jealousy does not crop in just like that ! does it ?

This was just a QUOTE ! Nobody bothers when it happens elsewhere ...... ! Here it is considered a SIN .. appadinnu irukkalaam illaya ?

Hello, Shakthi ... naan sonnadhu, lOVE panradha pathi illa ... General aa veetula vara aversion pathi dhaan sonnen ! this is a normal happenning in houses... Advice panninaa pudikkaadhu ....

gunam theriyaama love ngara maze la tholanju poradha pathi kavala padaadha nee, appa amma - jaakardha di nnu sollum bodhu mattum en kovam varudhu?
    The girl has that responsibility too ! when they select her guy ... illayaa .... andha ponnukkum equal rights undu...

rest of the life, eppadi venumnaalum irukkira oruthanoda life a lead panna mudiyum nnu ninaikira nee....
    yup. its right. We cant lead life iwth someone who is totally against our nature.
    This is a valid point ...coz i have portrayed that character tha way !

U have not got UR LIFE all by URSELF ... did u ? ofcourse i accept they can only select ! tis ultimately the girl's choice !

life la yum nee first varanum nnu aasa varaadha, adhukku thagundha maadiri ava unakku maapillai paaka maataalaa ?
    Emotions should rule here. NOT ARRANGEMENTS. Its not something to be CHOSEN IN MARKET. It should happen naturally.
    Naturally ... avanga market la kariga vaangara madiri dhaan maapillai ya paapaanga nnu neenga solradha naan fulla ethukka mudiyaadhu ... NOT ALL LOVE MARRIAGES are HEAVENLY and NOT ALL ARRANGED MARRIAGES are UNNATURAL ! i know tis not the other way round too ... but denying that they cant select the boy ... is totally not acceptable !

cha ... indha maadiri Love ennamellam ungalukku eppadi dhaan varudho
    FUNNY!
    Let it be ... tis her thought !

Please disregard the character in question here. Its my view on BASIC CONCEPT OF LOVE, and WHY PARENTS SHOULD POKE THEIR NOSE IN IT OR MAKE A HUE AND CRY OF THE SAME.
    HERE WHEN THE GIRL HAS NOT MADE A PROPER CHOICE, WHETHER KNOWINGLY OR UN KNOWINGLY ..... EVERY PARENT OR FRIEND HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE HER LIFE TO SAFETY ..... Funny, appa amma select panna koodaadhu nnu solradhu ...

SHAKTHI, here i ve still not completely portrayed the character ! she has just started with some known habits ... avvalavudhaan ! i guess... u will have to allow me to completely portray the character !

As u know ! OPINIONS differ ... here too about LOVE !

Thanks for ur inputs Shakthi !
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    2006layum amma 10 months sumanthu thaane pekkara..

akkas ennakku oru doubt, it got nothoing to do with this topic, but i have been thinking for long time!
    here in europe they say 9 months, why do we say 10 months? i and my bro was thinking for long time. he said it might have sth to do with the weeks or sth, but i dont get it at all?
    i asked my arabian friend how they say in arabic. she answered me that its 9 month there too?
    how could it be 10 months for us and 9 months for them?
    i dont know whom i should ask?
    would u explain me, if thats ok?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber mgb's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    BG.. I thought the opinions expressed by Shree are just the characterisation of her thinking towards Love. But ninga argue panradha paatha, it looks like you have just conveyed your thoughts on love through Shree's mouth madhiri irukke Are am I catching it wrong?

Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast