Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where lies Shree's interest? curiosity manasukkulla kuRukuRukkuthu! Is there going to be more Freud??? Characteristic of me-differing from many- I am no taker for Freudian theories! His Oedipus complex, Electra complex propositions etc simply nauseate me! About interpretations of dreams also I am an "intellectual"=pakuththaRivuvaathi! But I am always curious to read various, different perspectives. Too many unwanted comments? Please don't anybody get irked!!!!!!!!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pavalamani ....

My mention on Sigmund Freud was purely based on the explanation of psychoanalysis... where he is the man for it .... There is no more of Sigmund Freud ... I guess i ve given a lengthy into to an individual ! Well, that was just for the interpretation of dreams ... Dont worry ... no more of Sigmund Freud !

About interpretations of dreams also I am an "intellectual"=pakuththaRivuvaathi!
    See, the beliefs vary ... u may not believe ... thats ur vision ... but for dreams n psychoanalysis, he is the man whose theories are variedly researched at ... (i didnt say accepted)
    so being an intellectual wat are your views about dreams ? do u mean to say that dreams are baseless ????

Where lies her interest ? be curious for some time .... thats my intention !

Too many unwanted comments? Please don't anybody get irked!!!!!!!!
    I didnt get ! can u brief as to which ones do u refer as unwanted comments ??????
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    "unwanted comments "erhaps my personal opinions about Freud & interpretations of dream!!! I have the continued luck of facing criticism for my too frank opinions which unfortunately & invariably are considered RUDE, RUTHLESS!!!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam
    "unwanted comments "erhaps my personal opinions about Freud & interpretations of dream!!! I have the continued luck of facing criticism for my too frank opinions which unfortunately & invariably are considered RUDE, RUTHLESS!!!

Rude or Ruthless, tis ur personal opinion ... here as such i ve begun the story with a dream, n i thought i shld be giving some info about such interpretations ... infact if u carefully observe ... before introducing Sigmund Freud, all those dialogues, were originally not Freud's sayings or interpretations ... those were generic ....
    There is a lot of difference of being a critic n saying ur frank opinion ...

I welcome both !

Well, i wish to give some facts n figures during the course of the story ... as my sagas are small (purposely done to facilitate effective reading) probably the mention of that person was visible so much ! point taken ! will be taken care
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! bg, please don't misunderstand! Let the story flow freely as it is so well conceived, developed & presented! Ignore my "asides"!!!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a preconceived notion bout where this story is gonna head.......

wanna wait n see

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakthiprabha
    I have a preconceived notion bout where this story is gonna head.......

wanna wait n see
    Is it ???? avvalavu easy a yedai pottuteengaley .... indha madiri yedhaavadhu cinemaa paatheengala ?? sorry Shakthi ... indha madiri yellam cinema kidaiyaadhu ... n indha concept yaarum cinemaavula thottadhum kidaiyaadhu

Post Thanks / Like
    bgyaa kokkaa?!

Post Thanks / Like

pavalamani ... yennamo pannaporeengannu mattum theriyudhu ... aanaa yennannu dhaan puriyala ...

Post Thanks / Like
    enna maathiri appaaaavikitta intha bayamaa?

Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast