Page 58 of 81 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabhu Ram
    Hmmm

And of course it is too early for me to jump to any conclusion because you have ended with a signature hook.
    Well, to reiterate he is from a rich background, and also is earning in dubai ... so something beyond rich.... as such Aswath has not opened this to anybody earlier ... n i wish i had shown the hesitation in a stronger way which would have helped .....
    It seems a bit strange and abrupt when Aswath refers to his parents as Dad and Mom even in third person. "Dad solluvaanga". Of course Aswath could be someone who speaks that way, so no issues. But you he says "engamma madiyila" and then says "mom kkaaga wait panni kittu". That seemed a bit jarring.
    actually he has been growing with his parents as a third person only anyways that was not the intention ... some ppl have the habit of referring them explictly ..... one more answer to this comes in the next saga

Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    with on hand she quickly hit on the hand of Sharmi which had the nails well placed between her teeth
    These details are your forte. I have been in this precise situation (at the receiving end) several times. And it is perhaps things several others have noticed but just left it there. To think of it and tacitly insert it in the appropriate place is clever and stylish.

Eagerly await the next episode.[/quote]
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber ssanjinika's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    To quote PR
    Eagerly waiting for the next episode BG

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vasanth-ku appa appa kathai ezhuthurathE maranthuduthunu ninaikuren... next episode enge... enge... enge?
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka
    Vasanth-ku appa appa kathai ezhuthurathE maranthuduthunu ninaikuren... next episode enge... enge... enge?
    Anbe Sivam

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eagerly waiting for the next episode...pls post soooon....!!
    daffodil

Post Thanks / Like
    Mannikka vendum makkalae ...

Soooooooooooooon will update the next saga

Vanakkam Daffodil seems to be a newbie ... hope u ve read the earlier sagas expecting your feedback on the same u can PM me !
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    From weekly to fortnightly to monthly to..... bi-monthly ?
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Post Thanks / Like

déjà vu (26. NEVER FOREGO)

NEVER FOREGO

Maths class aarambichadhu ......... i just then turned around the gate to see.........

my mom and dad getting down from my dad's favourite Merc .... a wave of absolute happiness came on my face and anybody could see all my 31 tooth .... i immediately got up from my bench and ran out of the class, while the teacher is still unaware that i am flying heights ... poor she.... didnt even notice me running out when she is busy talking towards the board .....

i just ran on the corridor to reach the steps and then ran on the school ground and jumped on my

dad, which made him almost fall .... He hugged me tightly and kissed me on my cheeks while my mom

was just folding her hands and enjoying our reunion

acha.......

eda kutta so sayin daddy hugged me again .... enda kuttan engana undu ?
    ummm ... by the time, my mom took my hands and then left it again.

My dad took my hands and kissed on the forehand and put his hands into the pocket and turned back to my mom. Then he left me down, but i cligned on to him saying naan ningale vittu evideyum povilla.... achan enakku venum ..... daddy ende kooda thanne undaganam.. eppavum ..... i clinged on him almost tightening his neck...

Dad looked at mom n said something .... which i was least bothered to listen.... Then my dad slowly made me stand .... then he knelt down to my level and looked at my face calmly.... There was absolute silence ......

achan vegam iranganu... good boy alle. karayanda .... kissed me on my forehead and then got up. He took hold of my hands and then started walking back.... While entering the car, he said "Ashwa, a time will come when i will need u"

Sharmi moved back a little, and hitting on the wooden table, the tumbler fell and water splashed over the floor....

naan enna Frankenstein kadhai yaa solren ....With a look on the frigtened face of Sharmi .... Ashwath smiled

My dad told me that he may need me... now ... I am taking him with me to the States .... for his treatment .... veetula ellarumae ... He wanted me to do higher studies abroad ... and now i am fulfilling his wish, adhu avar irukkum podhe pannanum nnu aasa padaren ....

Ashwath folded his hands and turned his back, the time has come ..... adhoda .... naan inimae yaar naduvula vara maaten.... am gonna try giving a reason to my life .....

enakku theriyum, ennala inga nirayaa kuzhappam ..
    .. Ashwath moved away from them and slipped his hands in to the pocket .... and turned back to Shree

Shree ..... nee poi nnu ninaichadhu unmai ....
    Sharmi ..... nee nijam nnu ninaichu poi .....

Sharmi wanted to ask something, but stopped ......

ennaala endha prachanai yum vara koodaadhu ..... idhu varaikkum naan nirayaa problems kku kaaranamaa irundhirukken .... well ... therinjum... theriyaamalum ..........

Sharmi could not control any longer, she bursted out with tears and couldnt control the emotions ran away from the place towards the room ....

Ashwath tried to stop her and go behind, but Shree stretched his hands and stopped him ... [i]avo ennoda poruppu .... Ashwath, tried seeing her face to face, but faced down ... and then looked up at Shree smilingly said ... Thanks Shree .....

naan poren ..... inimae naduvula nichiyamaa vara maaten .... i ve caused a lot of problems for u ... Sorry nnu sonna seriya poidaadhu .... but nichiyama adha thavira vera edhuvum ennala solla mudiyala .... sollavum .... theriyala ...... am gonna continue my further studies .... goin to States .... forever ......

He walked fast towards the door but slowed down when he slowly turned back to see Shree watching him.... he could see a drop n the corner of her eyes ..... Ashwath smiled...... She tried to manipulate that by turning to the other side .... and when she turned back again to see him ..... he is gone..............

Saga 26 : NEVER FOREGO is the Anagram for GONE FOREVER !

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    where is story going..................
    i almost forgot the last episode

BG
    Anbe Sivam

Post Thanks / Like
    HI BG. Nice to read after a long time. Like crazy said, its so long that I almost forgot the last episode. I went back and read the last 2 episodes to come here.

Just a few chapters ago we saw Ashwath sounding sinister (in his remarks to Narasimhan etc.). I know that is long back for us readers but in the timeline of the story it is just days behind the current scene.

Considering there has been no great intervening incident except Shree's swooning, Ashwath's changeover seems a little sudden (unless you have something up your sleeve).

The plastererd hand,deja vu and the long lost Sathi Mathi still in the box we wait with bated breath.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Page 58 of 81 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast