Page 68 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Querida
    Actually Daffodil you bring up a funny point...in a serial we may right away know that one person is the same...

(BG I am NOT suggesting that is the case for your story...for all i know they could be different incarnations of the same person or whatever....w'ell let you explain ...you seem to do it well)

ANYWAYS even if we are to know the person is the same hi-lariously the people in the serial have no clue...even if it's what a wig or mustache away from the original person...and the shock when they realize...the person is the same....oh Lord (hmmm i see my cynicism about serials is coming through :P ) hey after all the difference between superman and clark kent...was glasses!!!

Agree with you Querida on that one. That brings in a third point of view, As is the case in most comedy serials/movies the viewers know the background but the actual characters onscreen dont which makes it funny/interesting/thrilling.

And BG - Quick one on the saga. You did not let us catch our breaths!! Good job again..!!
    daffodil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rami
    :thuppariyum singam enters:

Anbe Sivam

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm you seee just like a good gurl right after she slaves away at her assignments...i give in a little and check me email...and now look another trouble to think about....enna BG....paavam...she's with child too.... haha see if this is how i am with your saga....what would i be like if i was a serial fiend....i'd always be teary-eyed...with bp shooting skywards Anyways BG...as always great narration...must commend you for such a quick post...hope you're on a roll selfish reader eh?
    Q .... wat do u think would be my experession on this ....

ppl needs hooks everytime to keep them nailstruck ....
    wat fuels the thoughts and attracts ....... ????? if tis here ... then, believe me ... u would be indulged in the sagaism and wait for the next one .....

correct me if i am wrong
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rami
    :thuppariyum singam enters:

Let me guess d Connexion..
    Mathi is Arun's father ... His name is Arun Mathi .... ?
    thuppi erunjuteenga ponga hehe ... just kidding ....

u ll have to keep ur fingers crossed before u come to know the fact
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daffodil
    Actually Daffodil you bring up a funny point...in a serial we may right away know that one person is the same...

(BG I am NOT suggesting that is the case for your story...for all i know they could be different incarnations of the same person or whatever....w'ell let you explain ...you seem to do it well)

ANYWAYS even if we are to know the person is the same hi-lariously the people in the serial have no clue...even if it's what a wig or mustache away from the original person...and the shock when they realize...the person is the same....oh Lord (hmmm i see my cynicism about serials is coming through :P ) hey after all the difference between superman and clark kent...was glasses!!!

Agree with you Querida on that one. That brings in a third point of view, As is the case in most comedy serials/movies the viewers know the background but the actual characters onscreen dont which makes it funny/interesting/thrilling.

And BG - Quick one on the saga. You did not let us catch our breaths!! Good job again..!!

Post Thanks / Like
    BG... enna solrathune therla... m not good wid words.. but PLSSSSSSSSS keep updatin often ... its all da more interestin now!!...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hindi
    BG... enna solrathune therla... m not good wid words.. but PLSSSSSSSSS keep updatin often ... its all da more interestin now!!...
    Thanks HINDI
    i shall try to keep the speed goin

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy

Thanks HINDI
    i shall try to keep the speed goin
    danxuu!!!!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    BG,

Story is increasingly ROMANTIC these days

why bg ? :P

btw, ur narration on SHREE KEEPING HER HANDS ON HIPS (PREGNANT WOMEN) typically reminded me of TAMIZH movies

All thro the SAGA i felt, SHE IS GONNA GET LABOUR PAIn... and wow she got!

Shakthi's insight is COMMENDABLE :hehehe:

Senior Member Diamond Hubber madhu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Power :

the Romantic wave is coz of Valentines Day.. may be !

But Labour pain before labour day... thats a bit early !

Vasanth...

expecting next saga.. !!!!

Page 68 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast