Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthi
    really superb narration Vasanth...
    keep going...

One request....Let the breeze visit the shore frequently
    Arthi hope u enjoyed it :P ..... naanum appadi dhaan ninaikiren adhukku dhaan try panren ....
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hayya.... pakkam vandhaachu
    Anbe Sivam

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi BG,

Nice to have you back.

One of those lie-low something-is-brewing episodes.
    I await more.

One point: The paragraph-long description of the intimacy is getting a bit repetitive. Not that it is unenjoyable. Just that it feels familiar to such descriptions once in every few chapters...hey deja vu !
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabhu Ram
    Hi BG,

Nice to have you back.

One of those lie-low something-is-brewing episodes.
    I await more.

One point: The paragraph-long description of the intimacy is getting a bit repetitive. Not that it is unenjoyable. Just that it feels familiar to such descriptions once in every few chapters...hey deja vu !
    Thanks for ur time PR !!!

PR .... i believe this is bought the second time ... first time ... it was for describing the love of newly married ... its very necessary to be not just romantic but fiercely intimate ....secondly now ... which is to show an understanding relationship which is romantic as they knew each other so very well ....

inbetween there were two instances where i had to bring back the first intimacy - as as continuation to the saga from the previous one so it might have stood in ur mind .....

as such i dnt remember any other instance bringing up closing intimacy .... correct me if am wrong !!!!
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh fine. Perhaps it is just me ageing. After all, who are you and me to pass judgement about when the couple chooses to be intimate
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Post Thanks / Like
    point taken !!!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber madhu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by prabhuram
    Oh fine. Perhaps it is just me ageing

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello BG,

today has been a very odd day...woke up super early...had ideas buzzing around in my head...actually felt like expressing my views about current fave show it has been soooo long since I have come here, and while typing looked up to see my inbox tab and came upon your message...it fits well with the oddness of your latest episode smooth narration as ever...hope for something more substantial soon...but that is just a reader's desire not to be teased even further with intrigue...please watch your spelling BG...yes we have the ability to guess what a word might be from context...but simple editing is always appreciated...can't wait for next episode!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Querida
    Hello BG,

today has been a very odd day...woke up super early...had ideas buzzing around in my head...actually felt like expressing my views about current fave show it has been soooo long since I have come here, and while typing looked up to see my inbox tab and came upon your message...it fits well with the oddness of your latest episode smooth narration as ever...hope for something more substantial soon...but that is just a reader's desire not to be teased even further with intrigue...please watch your spelling BG...yes we have the ability to guess what a word might be from context...but simple editing is always appreciated...can't wait for next episode!
    oddness huh ..... well well well ..... m still not getting if tis the writer's or the reader's :P
    anyways .... i seem to lose my readers these days, especially due to my lagging sagas ..... n as such, i run the risk of losing to reminded ones too over period of time .... somehow, it doesnt always flow when i plan to write ... it should come from within and it should come adhoc ... otherwise tis a mess ...... m waiting for the next right moment .... my home trip should gimme some boost i believe :P

Thanks for ur time Q ... n i value ur ideas next to PR ..... so i really appreciate your dedication towards reading .... Well reg the spelling ... my bad .... i hope i got it right ... :P if there is more, kindly point it out .... not an intrigue though :P

Senior Member Veteran Hubber suvai's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aaahaaa!! arumaiyaaga ezhuthi irukeenga bg....looking fwd for more...... ty for taking time despite yr hectic schedule to write this.....

Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast