Ò¾¢Â ÓÂüº¢ *É¢§¾ ¿¢¨È§ÅÈ ¿øÅ¡úòиû.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

aruLaracan (@ veng*) on: Wed Jul 19 14:41:16 EDT 2000

digression

kAnchanA,

where are you? please send me your email address.

sorry for the digression.

end digression

Post Thanks / Like

Ramji (@ 205.*) on: Wed Jul 19 17:19:18 EDT 2000

Øäò …휑Å ̝Ñäò —‘¯¥‘ª¥Å. ‚øª 15 òì ƒ¹±Æ¿ ºÓÖ µ¥¹°‘Ö ƒ› —ÀÍ™ ƒÌØÖ ¯ ØÞ´³ ̝´³™ € °ª¥´ °Æ‘Ñ.

Post Thanks / Like

ananth (@ empe*) on: Wed Jul 19 22:36:14 EDT 2000

†Ã¢: À¢È¨Ãô §À¡Ä§Å ¿¡Ûõ ¯í¸û ÒÐ ÓÂüº¢¨Â ÁÉÁ¡Ã ÅçÅü¸¢§Èý. *ÃÅ¡ÅÐ, À¸Ä¡ÅÐ? ±ó§¿ÃÓõ ¸Å¢¨¾ §¿Ã§Á! ¸Å¢ÂÃí¸õ ÀüȢ §¿÷Ó¸ «ÛÀÅõ *øÄ¡¾ ±ý¨Éô §À¡ýÈ º¢ÄÕìÌô ¦ÀÂ÷ ¦ÀüÈ (¾¸Ã¡Ú ¦ºö¡¾) ¸Å¢»÷¸¨Ç «¨ÆôÀ¾¢ø ´Õ ¿ý¨ÁÔñÎ: «Å÷¸Ù¨¼Â ¸Å¢¨¾¸¨Ç ¿¡õ §¸ðÀÐ ÁðÎÁøÄ¡Áø ¸Å¢ÂÃí¸ò¨¾ ±í¹Éõ «Å÷¸û ͨÅÔõ ÓبÁÔõ «¨¼Âî ¦ºö¸¢È¡÷¸û ±ýÚ ¦¾Ã¢Â Å¡öôÒõ ¸¢¨¼ìÌõ. «Å÷¸ÙìÌ Óý ¦¾¡¨¼ ¿Îí¸¢ Á¡Éõ §À¡¸¡Áø ¸¡ôÀÐ ±ôÀÊ ±ýÀ¨¾ ÁðÎõ ¿£í¸û ¦º¡øÄ¢ò ¾óÐÅ¢Îí¸û! (¿£í¸û ¦Å.Å.Å¡.Å¢ø ±Ø¾¢ò ÐÃòÐõ Óýɧà *¨¾ ±Ø¾¢ ¨Åò¾¢Õó§¾ý. ¸½¢É¢ò ¦¾¡¼÷Ò «Ú󾾡ø ¯¼§É *¼ ÓÊÂÅ¢ø¨Ä!)

Post Thanks / Like

RR (@ prox*) on: Wed Jul 19 23:10:10 EDT 2000

The Hub team can help you with:

1. a chat page similar to forumhub.com/netfriends/chat
    (almost same as the forum threads but with a frame to see the users browsing the page..)

OR

2. a real-time java chat (may not be able to archive the postings)

Have any other ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

[tscii] ¦À.ºó¾¢Ã§º¸Ãý/Chandra (@ rr-1*) on: Wed Jul 19 23:1

¨Á ¬Ù¿§Ã:
    ¿ÁìÌû «ó¾ *ÃñÎ «¨ÁÂí¸¨ÇÔõ («øÄÐ §ÁÖõ º¢Ä *ÕôÀ¢ý «Åü¨ÈÔõ) Á¡È¢ Á¡È¢ô ÀÂýÀÎò¾¢ ¦Åû§Ç¡ð¼õ Å¢ðÎ ±Ð §¾¡Ðô ÀÎõ ±ýÚ ÓÊצºöÂÄ¡§Á?

Post Thanks / Like

venkat (@ ccac*) on: Thu Jul 20 06:11:59 EDT 2000

†Ã¢ «ñ½¡,

The vodka is great, but the meat is rancid (the spirit is willing but the body aches) is my present position. A person who otherwise would have jumped with joy over this idea gets a reminder in vvv to respond. I am tied with lot, a lot of work. For one thing, I am afraid if you arrive at the lowest common denominator time of all people in india and usa, that will fall exactly during my midday. And for the week beginning aug.15 I have a tough schedule with my vacuum systems, which unfortunately does not appreciate ....

Having exaggerated the ghost that haunts me; let me come to my usual self. I am all for it and is longing to have a go at it. Let us discuss some technicalities,

0. Let us keep all discussions about the technicalities/subject right here to get as much feedback as possible, as this is a first attempt.

1. rr is there to help (otherwise we will make him help). I have never ventured into any realtime chat/voice over IP/... stuff in the past. I guess the netfriends framework (in both senses) is just suitable.

2. Let us conduct a couple of minkaviyarankam with our hub friends and be sure about how does it work before attempting to get "cover poets".

3. We shall keep the grammer open, left to the poets choose if he wants to write a kalippa or a vadivili

more on hearing other's ideas. Please write something more than 'I am glad to hear this proposal' - even if you do not have 'poetic inclinations', please help us with your suggestions on what would you like to hear on that and how can that be done.

Post Thanks / Like

Pasupathy (@ pas.*) on: Thu Jul 20 09:04:37 EDT 2000

Hari:
    I was hesitating to write this in light of the many enthusiastic letters I see here. My only exposure to Kaviyarangkam are the ones I have sometimes heard on AIR in my young days..many years ago and a few Kamban kaviyarangkams I have attended.
    1. I am a great believer in the written form of literature and prefer it to its audio substituton.
    I do not see adequate benefits for the efforts everyone needs to put in. What do we get ? Can't an equivalent benefit (and more) come just by the written form...? Is this the need for this time? My answer is : No.
    2. I could never get much after hearing a poet speak for 3 -minutes or so. I find that I have to read again and again any poem before I can appreciate the subtleties ( or lack of !). I do not know if the "audio" mode adds that much more, except for the possibility that it can be done.
    I personally do not see any added value in this. I guess there is some thrill for the participants that their voice can be heard over the world...and sometimes the reading of already well-known poems (like Bharathi's) has had great appeal for me. My curiosity in hearing the voices of some poets has been satisfied. ( I think that the time is here when we can add audio clips of each poem along with the written form which can be heard by anyone thru Internet in an archival manner..perhaps much more economically)
    2. On the other hand, giving a theme or a title, asking everyone to contribute by a particular date; having a Board of Poets choose the best and input it in the Internet on one day would be enjoyed by all..for ever. It would be ideal if poets in India who do not have Internet access can send the poems to some volunteers in India who can send the TSCII files to Poets' Board ; then the best of the World can be presented on Internet. This would be an economical way of doing something of permanent value: bringing the world of poetry together. This can be done every month or two months.This will pave the way for a new e-zine "kaviyarangkam" a monthly or bi-monthly offering on different themes which can unite the best of the world. The Editorial Board consisting of well-known marabu and puthukkavi poets can assure that the quality is maintained. The participants also get the satisfaction that their poems were read by a respected team and will get the necessary feedback for improvement. I believe efforts along these directions to be more useful and needed for this time than the direction suggested here. And of permanent value.And fulfill a much needed vacuum. Many poems are written here ; but we really do not know if they will stand the test of a balanced Board of Poets. Won't such efforts be more useful in fostering better poetry quality than the intended effort? The audio-mode may be an extra bonus for the well-known poets in reaching a wider audience in a colourful way; but that is about it. How does it help budding poets? Hearing other great poets read aloud their poems..will that inspire better poetry? Perhaps...not for me, alas: reading their poetry month after month , perhaps will help me, I think.
    3. I have bemoaned the fact that we are unable to hear the results of Kaviyarangkam-s held in India. ( Thanks to Vanchi and you, I could read some; would I have derived the same pleasure if I had only listened to you and others read them for a few minutes...I doubt it. Both puthukkavitha-s and marabup poems... they take some time for me. Perhaps I am alone in such feelings. So go ahead with the experiment and I wish it all the success.

Post Thanks / Like

madhan (@ prox*) on: Thu Jul 20 11:36:31 EDT 2000

׫™Å,
    ŠÏ Áò ØÆÌ›Å µ€¥¿—ºé ‡ò—îòî þ°€×...?
    œ‘°‘Ì« …€ÌÆ‘¥Ö þº‘³À‘? ÖÒ³ ŠÓÉ¥ò ˜¦Æ …€ÌÆ‘¥Ö þ°€×Æ‘...?
    þ°€×Æ‘ò Àíé ל±è ‡òî?
    €×þÆ‘Ñ °‘›è ŠÏ Áò ØÆÌ›ŽïÖ ‡ò—îòî ל±è ƒÏ¹°‘Ö µòé‘™ ƒÏ™Å ‡òº€°
    ƒ›þ Ÿª¦î‘Ö ‡ò þº‘òé ×€Ò´°€Ò×э晐 …°ØÆ‘ ƒÏ™Å.
    ‚.ƒÌ‘.À°ò.

Post Thanks / Like

Hari Krishnan (@ 202.*) on: Thu Jul 20 14:45:46 EDT 2000

¿ñÀ÷¸Ç¢ý ¬÷Åò¾¢üÌõ, Ш½Ò¡¢¸¢§È¡õ ±ýÚ ¯¾Å¢ì¸Ãõ ¿£ðÊ¢ÕìÌõ ÁýÈ ¨ÁÂò¾¢ÉÕìÌõ ¿ýÈ¢ ±ýÚ ¦º¡ýÉ¡ø «Ð §À¡¾¡Ð. §ÅÚ Å¡÷ò¨¾ ¦¾¡¢ÂÅ¢ø¨Ä.

ÀÍÀ¾¢ «Å÷¸û ±ØôÀ¢Â¢ÕìÌõ Ţɡì¸û ¬ì¸â÷ÅÁ¡É¨Å. «ÅüÈ¢üÌô À¾¢ø ¦º¡øÖõ ¸¼ôÀ¡Î¨¼§Âý. *ó¾ Á¢ý¸Å¢ÂÃí¸¢üÌõ ¸Å¢»÷¸û §¿ÃÊ¡¸ì ¸ÄóЦ¸¡ûÙõ ¸Å¢ÂÃí̸ÙìÌõ ±ýÉ §ÅÚÀ¡Î¸û ±ýÀÐÀüÈ¢Ôõ, Á¢ý¸Å¢ÂÃí¸¢ü§¸ ¯¡¢Â º¢ì¸ø¸û ÌÈ¢òÐõ º¢ó¾¢òÐ즸¡ñÊÕó§¾ý. ±ÉìÌò §¾¡ýȢ º¢ì¸ø¸û ÌÈ¢òÐõ «ÅüÚìÌ ±ýÉ Á¡üÚ ²üÀ¡Î¸û ¦ºö§ÅñÎõ ±ýÀÐ ÌÈ¢òÐõ ¦º¡ø¸¢§Èý. «¾üÌõ ÓýÉ¡ø ¸Å¢ÂÃí̸û ÌÈ¢òÐ ¦º¡øÄ Å¢ÕõÒ¸¢§Èý. ÀÄ÷ ¸Å¢ÂÃí̸Ǣø ¸ÄóÐ ¦¸¡ûÇ¡¾Å÷ ±ýÀ¾É¡ø.

´Õ ¸Å¢¨¾¨Â ±ØòÐ ãÄõ ÀÊôÀ¾üÌõ ±Ø¾¢ÂÅÉ¢ý ÌÃø ãÄõ §¸ðÀ¾üÌõ ¯ûÇ §ÅÚÀ¡Î, ¸Å¢»É¢ý ¯½÷ ¦À¡íÌõ ÌÃÄ¢ø «¾¨Éì §¸ð¸¢§È¡õ ±ýÀ§¾. *Ð ´Õ ͸Á¡É «ÛÀÅõ. ±ó¾ *¼ò¾¢ø «Øò¾¢î ¦º¡øħÅñÎõ ±ýÀÐ ¸Å¢»ÛìÌò¾¡ý ¦¾¡¢Ôõ. *ôÀÊî ¦º¡øÄ ÅøÄÅ÷¸û ¦º¡øÄ¢ì §¸ðÀÐ ¸Å¢¨¾¨Âò ÐöôÀ¾¢ø ¯ûÇ «ÛÀÅò¨¾ ¬ÆÁ¡ì̸¢ÈÐ. «ôÀÊî ¦º¡øÄò ¦¾¡¢Â¡§¾ ±ýÀÅ÷¸û ´Õ À¢üº¢ì ¸ÇÁ¡¸ *¾¨Éô ÀÂýÀÎò¾¢ì¦¸¡ûÇÄ¡õ. «¾É¡ø¾¡ý µ¡¢Õ «ÛÀÅõ Å¡öó¾ ¸Å¢»÷¸¨Ç ÁðÎõ *ô§À¡¨¾ìÌî §º÷òÐ즸¡ûÇÄ¡õ ±ýÚ ¦º¡ø¸¢§Èý. «ôÀÊô ÀÊì¸ò ¦¾¡¢Â¡Ð ±ýÚ ¦º¡øÀÅ÷¸û ¸ÄóЦ¸¡ñ¼¡ø¾¡§É *ó¾ «ÛÀÅò¨¾ô ÀÃÅÄ¡ì¸ ÓÊÔõ? µ¡¢Õ Өȸû *ôÀÊî ¦ºö¾À¢ý ²üÀÎõ Á¡Ú¾¨Äò ¾¡§É ¯½÷óЦ¸¡ûÇ ÓÊÔõ. ¿øÄ ¸Å¢¨¾¸¨Ç Å¡öÅ¢ðÎô ÀÊòÐôÀ¡÷ì¸ §ÅñÎõ ±ýÚ ¿¡ý «Êì¸Ê ¦º¡øĢ즸¡ñÊÕ츢§Èý. ±ôÀÊô ÀÊôÀÐ ±ýÀ¾üÌ ´Õ À¢üº¢ì ¸ÇÁ¡¸ *Ð ÀÂýÀÎõ «øÄÅ¡? To find out, you have to travel too ±ýÈ ¯Á÷¸Â¡Á¢ý Å¡¢¨Â ÁðÎõ *ô§À¡¨¾ìÌî ¦º¡ø¸¢§Èý.

±ØòÐ ¬Å½Á¡ì¸ôÀÎõ. ÌÃø «ôÀÊ¡¸¡Ð ±ýÀÐ ¯ñ¨Á¾¡ý. ¬É¡ø «¾¨ÉÔõ Á¡üÈ ÓÊÔõ. ±ôÀʦÂýÀ¨¾ô À¢ýÉ¡ø *ý¦É¡Õ *Ψ¸Â¢ø ¦º¡ø¸¢§Èý.

«¾üÌ ÓýÉ÷ §Á§Ä ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢ð¼ÀÊ Á¢ý¸Å¢ÂÃí̸û ±í§¸ Á¡ÚÀθ¢ýÈÉ ±ýÀ¨¾ô À¡÷ô§À¡õ.

1) ¡†¥ §À¡ýÈ ÌÃø ÅÆ¢ ¯¨Ã¡Îõ ¾Çí¸Ç¢ø ´Õ ̨ÈÀ¡Î ¯ñÎ. ¾¢Ë¦ÃýÚ ¯¨¾ì¸ôÀΧšõ. Yahoo kick out ±ýÚ ¦º¡øÅ¡÷¸û. ¸¡Ã½§Á *øÄ¡Áø ¾¢Ë¦ÃýÚ ¦ÅÇ¢§Â ÅóÐŢΧšõ. Á£ñÎõ ¯û§Ç ѨÆžüÌî º¢Ä ¿¢Á¢¼í¸û À¢Êì¸Ä¡õ. ¸Å¢»÷ ÀÊòÐ즸¡ñÊÕìÌõ§À¡Ð ¾¢Ë¦ÃÉ *ôÀÊ ¬Å¾üÌ Å¡öôÒ ¯ñÎ.

2) ¸½¢É¢ ¾¢Ë¦ÃÉò ¦¾¡í¸Ä¡õ. ¾¨¼ ²üÀÎõ.

3) *ó¾¢Âì ¸Å¢»÷¸ÙìÌ *ýÛ¦Á¡Õ ¦¾¡ø¨Ä ¯ñÎ. ±ó¾ §¿Ãò¾¢ø Á¢ý¾¼í¸ø ²üÀÎõ ±ýÚ ¦º¡øÄ ÓÊ¡Ð. ±ò¾¨É §¿Ãõ ¿£ÊìÌõ ±ýÚõ ¦º¡øÄ ÓÊ¡Ð.

¸Å¢ÂÃí¸ò ¾¨ÄÅ¡¢ý Ó츢ÂÁ¡É À½¢ «Îò¾Ð ¡÷ ÀÊì¸ô§À¡¸¢ýÈ¡÷¸û ±ýÀ¨¾ «È¢Å¢ôÀÐõ ´Õ ¸Å¢¨¾ìÌõ *ý¦É¡Õ ¸Å¢¨¾ìÌõ *¨¼Â¢ø ²üÀ¼ô§À¡Ìõ ¯½÷ Á¡üÈò¾¢üÌì §¸ð§À¡¡¢ý ÁÉò¨¾ò ¾Â¡÷ôÀÎòÐÅÐõ. ±É§Å ¸Å¢ÂÃí¸ò ¾¨Ä¨Á ²üÀÅÕ¨¼Â ¸Å¢¨¾Â¢ý À¢Ã¾¢ *ý¦É¡ÕÅ¡¢¼Óõ *Õì¸ §ÅñÎõ. ±ó¾ §¿Ãò¾¢ø «ÅÕ¨¼Â ¦¾¡¼÷Ò «ÚÀθ¢È§¾¡ «ó¾ §¿Ãò¾¢ø ÁüÈÅ÷ ¦¾¡¼Ã§ÅñÎõ. *¾üÌõ ÁüÈÅüÈ¢üÌõ ¾¢ð¼í¸¨Çò ¾Â¡¡¢òÐ즸¡ñÊÕ츢§Èý. ±øÄ¡Åü¨ÈÔõ ÓýÉ¡§Ä§Â ¦º¡øĢŢð¼¡ø ÀÍÀ¾¢ §À¡ý§È¡÷ Å¡ö¾¢Èì¸ Á¡ð¼¡÷¸û. «¾É¡ø *ô§À¡¨¾ìÌ *òмý ¿¢Úò¾¢ì¦¸¡û¸¢§Èý. ±¾¢÷ì¸ÕòиÙõ §¾¨Å¾¡ý. ¾Âì¸õ ¸¡ð¼§Åñ¼¡õ. ´ýÚ ÁðÎõ ¯Ú¾¢Â¡¸î ¦º¡ø§Åý. *Ð Á¢¸×õ ÀÂÛûÇÐ. ¿øÄ «ÛÀÅõ ±ýÈ Ó¨È¢ø Å¢ÕõÀò¾ì¸Ð. *ó¾ì ¸Å¢ÂÃí¸õ ¿¼ó¾À¢ÈÌ ¿¡ý ¦º¡øŨ¾ ¿õÒÅ£÷¸û. «¾É¡ø¾¡ý, ¬ÃõÀò¾¢§Ä§Â <u>ÀÂÉ¢ÕìÌõ ±ýÚ §¾¡ýȢɡø</u> À¢ýÉ÷ Á¡¾§Á¡÷ Ó¨È ÜΧšõ ±ýÚ ¦º¡ý§Éý.

ÀÍÀ¾¢ «Å÷¸û ¦º¡øÅÐ §À¡Ä (I think that the time is here when we can add audio clips of each poem along with the written form which can be heard by anyone thru Internet in an archival manner..perhaps much more economically) ¦ºöÂò¾¡ý ӾĢø ÓÂüº¢ò§¾ý. ±ó¾ì ¸¡¡¢Âò¨¾ ±Îò¾¡Öõ '¾¡ý ÓóÐÚõ' ±ýÚ ±É즸¡Õ À¡ì¸¢Âõ ¯ñÎ. «í§¸ §¾¡øި¼ó¾¾¡ø¾¡ý *ó¾ ÓÂüº¢. ´Õ ¿øÄ *¾Âò¨¾ô ÒñÏÚò¾ Å¢ÕõÀ¡¾¾¡ø *Ð ÌÈ¢ò¾ Å¢ÅÃí¸¨Çò ¾Å¢÷츢§Èý. §¾¡øÅ¢ìÌì ¸¡Ã½Á¡¸ ¡¨ÃÔõ Íð¼Å¢ø¨Ä. §¾¡øÅ¢ ±ÉìÌô Ò¾¢Ðõ *ø¨Ä. *ó¾ ÓÂüº¢ ¦ÅüÈ¢¦ÀÈ ¯¾×í¸û - *¾É¡ø ¾Á¢ØìÌõ ¾Á¢Æì ¸Å¢¨¾ìÌõ ¯ñ¼¡¸ô§À¡Ìõ ¿ý¨Á¸¨Ç ±ñ½¢ ±ýÚ ÁðÎõ §¸ðÎ즸¡û¸¢§Èý.

ãýÚ ¿¢Á¢¼ì ¸¡Ä «Ç× ÀüÈ¢. ÀíÌ ¦ÀÈô§À¡Ìõ ¸Å¢»÷¸Ç¢ø ¦ÀÕõÀ¡Öõ ÁýÈ ¨ÁÂì ¸Å¢»÷¸¨Çò¾¡ý ±¾¢÷À¡÷츢§Èý. <u>ÀíÌ ¦ÀÈ Å¢ÕôÀõ ¯ûÇÅ÷¸û ¦¾¡¢Å¢ò¾¡ø «Îò¾ ¸ð¼ò¾¢üÌò ¾Â¡Ã¡¸ ²ÐÅ¡¸ *ÕìÌõ. ±ò¾¨É §À÷ Àí̦ÀÚÅ÷ ±ýÀ¨¾ò ¦¾¡¢óЦ¸¡ñ¼¡ø ¸¡Ä «Ç¨Å ¿¢÷½Â¢òÐ즸¡ûÇÄ¡õ.</u> ¦ÅÅ¡Å¢ø ¿¡ý *ðÊÕó¾ ¾¨Ä¨Áì ¸Å¢¨¾¨Âô ÀÊôÀ¾üÌ ±ÉìÌ ³óÐ «øÄÐ ¬Ú ¿¢Á¢¼í¸û¾¡õ §¾¨ÅôÀð¼É. ±É§Å *ó¾ «Ç× §À¡ÐÁ¡ÉÐ ±ýÚ ±ñϸ¢§Èý. ¡÷¡÷ ±ýÀÐ ¦¾¡¢ó¾¡ø, ¾¨ÄôҸǢý ¸£ú ÀÊ츧ÅñÎõ ±ýÀÐ ¯Ú¾¢Â¡É¡ø, ¾¨ÄôÒ¸Ùõ ¾ÃÄ¡õ. ±øÄ¡õ ¬÷ÅÄ÷¸Ç¢ý ¨¸Â¢ø *Õ츢ÈÐ. <u>¬¸Šð 15 ±ýÈ¡ø ¿Á츢ÕìÌõ §¿Ãõ Á¢¸×õ ̨È×. ¯¼ÉÊ¡¸ò ¦¾¡¼÷Ò¦¸¡ûÙõÀÊ §¸ðÎ즸¡û¸¢§Èý</u>.

*ó¾ì ¸Å¢ÂÃí¸¢üÌ ´Õ º¢È¢Â ¦ºÂüÌØ §¾¨Å. ºó¾¢Ã¡, Á½¢Åñ½ý §À¡ýÈÅ÷¸Ç¢ý ¯¾Å¢¨Â ±¾¢÷À¡÷츢§Èý. ÁüÈ ¬÷ÅÄ÷¸Ç¢ý ¯¾Å¢Ôõ ¸¢ðÎÁ¡É¡ø Á¸¢ú§Åý. (¦Åí¸ð º¡Ã¡Âõ ºõÁ¾¢ì¸¢ÈÐ; Á¡Á¢ºõ ¸¨Çò¾¢Õ츢ÈÐ. P ±ýÚ ¦º¡øĢŢð¼¡÷. - «Êì¸ ÅçÅñ¼¡õ. ŢŢĢÂò¨¾ *ôÀÊ ¦Á¡Æ¢¦ÀÂ÷¾Å÷¸Ùõ ¯ñÎ!) ¡ը¼Â ¯¾Å¢¸¢ðÎõ ±ýÚ ¦¾¡¢ó¾¡ø Á¢ýÉïºÄ¡õ. ¸¡ïºÉ¡ «Å÷¸û ¿¢¾¢ ¯¾Å¢¨Âô ÀüÈ¢ ¦º¡ýÉ¡÷¸û. «Å÷¸ÙìÌ ±ý *¾Ââ÷ÅÁ¡É ¿ýÈ¢. À¢ýÉ¡ø §¾¨ÅôÀÎÁ¡Â¢ý ¸À¡Äò¨¾ì ¨¸Â¢ø ±Îò¾¡ø §À¡¸¢ÈÐ. *ô§À¡¨¾ìÌò §¾¨ÅôÀ¼¡Ð ±ýÚ ±ñϸ¢§Èý. ¿øÄ¢¾Âí¸Ç¢ý ¯¾Å¢ ÁðÎõ¾¡ý §¾¨Å.

ÁýÈ ¬Ù¿÷¸ÙìÌ: ÁýÈ ¨ÁÂò¾¢ø ÌÃøÅÆ¢ò ¦¾¡¼÷Ò ¦¸¡ÎòÐ ¯¾Å ÓÊÔÁ¡? ÓÊÔ¦ÁÉ¢ø *ó¾ *¼ò¨¾Å¢¼ §Å¦Èó¾ *¼õ ²üÈ *¼õ? ¬Å½ì ¸Ç¡¢ìÌ ±ôÀÊ ±ÎòÐî ¦ºøÄÄ¡õ ±ýÀÐ ÀüÈ¢Ôõ §Àͧġõ. ¾í¸û ¬¾Ã× ¸¢ðÎÁ¡Â¢ý «Ð§Å ¦ÀÕõ§ÀÚ.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast