Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you addicted to the Hub?

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you addicted to the Hub?

Honest hubbers only please?

* Are you getting a sick feeling of seeing some variety of sick people (fanatics, highly egoistic but stupid and know-it-all with strange filthy attitude) here rather than "wise yodas" and people those who knowing the real meaning of hub-friendship?

* I think if you are just a reader and not active participant, you can learn and the contents of topics under discussion and understand personalities much better than being an active participant in the debate. Will you agree with me or not?

Do you think it is really worth spending your valuable time here? Or Just got addicted and could not run away from this filth-filled forum?

P.S. I am out of here for good. All yours hubbers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber geno's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

*I donno who*

1. Why do i get this 'strange' feeling that i know this "mellon" from the old hub?

2. Why would someone "Silently read" and keep 'Silently reading" - if what they are "silently reading" isn't interesting enough to sustain their "interest" in "silent reading"?

M.K. Narayanan, Sivasankara Menon, A.K.Antony, Satish Nambiar, Vijay Nambiar, Nirupama Menon Rao....

இந்திய தேசியம், இந்திய நீதி, இந்திய தருமம்:
    இலட்சம் தமிழன் செத்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை. ஒரே ஒரு <டிங்க்> மனசும் கூடப் புண்பட்டுவிடக்கூடாது!

டகால்ட்டி திராவிடன் கருணாநிதியின் கையால் சாவதைக் காட்டிலும் ஒரிஜினல் <டிங்> ஜெ.வின் கையால் அழிவது மேல்!

"The Recrudescence of Thamizh ethnicism is deadlier than Ebola Virus - declares Dr. Varna Ratna, announcing the path-breaking discovery.."

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

To the 'genuine' silent reader!

Nice to have people like you around. You add to the fun on hub. Please come out with more of your serious thinking and educational qualities. I am also looking forward to have some education about people like you.
    "It was the inaction of those who could have acted,the indifference of those who should have known better,the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered the most, that made it possible for evil to triumph"-[Hailey Gabricelassie]

Post Thanks / Like

To the administrator

deleted

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber geno's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I Still Donno who? or why?!

Quote Originally Posted by mellon
    I consider this Mister "geno" is attacking me personally by doing unwaranted research on the hubber "mellon" in the "new hub" which I thought is being moderated carefully by RR and NOV.
    What attack?!!!

I'm sorry Mr/Ms Mellon - i still dont know if you are a male or female.

1. My loud thinking regarding - your participation in the "old hub" was very much relevant to the topic of this title - since only thos who have "participated" to a reasonable extent, spending some period of time writing/reading the forumhub - can even begin to think and raise "deep" questions that you have raised in your beginning post of this thread.

2. I was not trying to "research" your identity; It is merely that your "style" of writing seems somewhat close to someone i have known for some period now - i nthe forumhub - i was tempted to wonder loudly about that. There's nothing more to it

Would you suggest him to respond to the title of the thread and talk about addiction or not instead of spending his valuable time in figuring out who the mellon is please?
    As i have said above - my response was very much related to the topic of the post - and my initial "wondering" was just a friendly enquiry

But since you seem to be suspectful of my "intent" - i'd rather not touch upon that aspect anymore

...... and you feel that it is me who is provoking him then I suggest you to ban me rather and let him go on harrass all the innocent women in the forum.
    "Harassing innocent woman" !!

Where did that come from?!!! I still am not clear about your gender Mr/MS Mellon!

And please realise that in your initial post and subsequent outburst you have nowhere indicated about your gender!

Anyway - since i can see that you don't want me to respond in this thread - I shall hereafter limit myself to a "Silent Reader" - as far as this thread is concerned.

Easy! my friend!
    M.K. Narayanan, Sivasankara Menon, A.K.Antony, Satish Nambiar, Vijay Nambiar, Nirupama Menon Rao....

இந்திய தேசியம், இந்திய நீதி, இந்திய தருமம்:
    இலட்சம் தமிழன் செத்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை. ஒரே ஒரு <டிங்க்> மனசும் கூடப் புண்பட்டுவிடக்கூடாது!

டகால்ட்டி திராவிடன் கருணாநிதியின் கையால் சாவதைக் காட்டிலும் ஒரிஜினல் <டிங்> ஜெ.வின் கையால் அழிவது மேல்!

"The Recrudescence of Thamizh ethnicism is deadlier than Ebola Virus - declares Dr. Varna Ratna, announcing the path-breaking discovery.."

Post Thanks / Like
    To RR,Geno and our dear Mr/Ms. Mellon,I think I should also become a silent reader.Continue the women's rights thread.
    "It was the inaction of those who could have acted,the indifference of those who should have known better,the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered the most, that made it possible for evil to triumph"-[Hailey Gabricelassie]

Post Thanks / Like

Re: To the 'genuine' silent reader!

Quote Originally Posted by blahblah
    Nice to have people like you around. You add to the fun
    I am happy that you could see the fun in the posting which even I could not see myself. People see different contents in the same posting based on the “angle of incidence” in their "vision", their knowledge and experience. You must have a wonderful pair of "eyes" which help you see the positive aspect of the posting. I thought the thread would certainly be removed by the moderator since the title itself is indeed discouraging the hubbers to participate in the "new hub”. I must appreciate the moderator nov’s open-mind. 8)

---------
    Quote of the day: If you can make it 'here' in the forum you can make anywhere

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi boys didn't mean to hurt any one .Don't take it very personal 8) .Oops!Big boys fight.Don't they?

Post Thanks / Like

Cool down, Mr/Ms. BB!

Quote Originally Posted by blahblah
    Hi boys didn't mean to hurt any one .Don't take it very personal 8) .Oops!Big boys fight.Don't they?
    There was no fight here. Just there was some unavoidable misunderstanding. Now it has been settled as we know how to respect each other's feelings 8)

Quote of the day:

Never worry, you are not the only one who has always been misunderstood in this forum. Me too

Post Thanks / Like

Special quote of the day!

It was Florida then, it is Ohio now! But the result is same.

May God Bless "whomever"

If you are in the forum and actively involved you may often come up with the same question in several occasions especially after a big argument, provided you have a good conscience, which is,

Am I part of the problem here?

The honest but rude answer would be, of course, yes! We don’t usually see our back properly because of the scarcity for mirrors in the forum. We give lot of room for misunderstanding as we don’t have all day to explain what we exactly mean. Please note, here “We” is anybody (no exceptions).

But there is another polite answer (lie) which will make you feel better though. That is, No, the “other guy” with whom you just had a heated argument is really a well-known bonehead and heartless. He/she never understands anything properly. So, don’t worry. Trust me, you are not the first one who feels this way.

Quote of the day:

An intelligent hubber knows his/her secret admirers without being explicitly told. 8)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast