Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's - KEDI

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kb
    GF-um sethi solriya justice itha naan appa antha threadla sollum bothu othukalaiya
    you've another reason to say that.. do I care?? but Godfather was slightly better than baba, udaya and the ones I've listed.. and other masala trash albums..

you said his most recent wasn't as good as his previous ones.. but his previous ones weren't good either(after KK)

He was really good till KK after that .. he's finished

let me take my leave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice
    Quote Originally Posted by slperson1
    whats pathetic is people who are praising YSR & company but dont realize that YSR is doing what ARR did 3 years back.the masses werent ready for those songs then, ysr is just copyin what arr did 3 or so yrs ago.in 2009 we will hear this years ARR songs by YSR.

ARR's latest songs are much better than the current crop.whats pathetic is people who are anti-arr for no apparent reason
    Who'd copy ARR's music?? no body will copy a flop album

ARR lost his touch a long back.. now his reputations serves him.. tell me an ARR's complete album that was good (after Kandukondein and Kandukondein).. all the albums after that were pathetic. for ex: kathal virus, baba, parasuraam, star, and etc.. his future is :ROLLING MY EYES: .. hopefuly Shankar's picturization of songs helps him but I doubt it(after seeing those stills )
    Yes YSR copied abunch of ARRs styles from his recent albums.after KKKK there was Rhythm, Paarthale Paravasam, Kadhal Virus, Kannathil Muthamittal, Boys, Ennaku 20 Unnaku 18, Kangala Keitha Sei, Aiyatha Ezhuthu, New, Desam, Ah Aah, & God Father which all were much better than what is out there. All were hits except Parthale Paravasam & Kadhal Virus. If you have forgotten KM won the national award. You dwell on two flop albums (star & baba) you neglected to mention all these hits. Of course you aint bias *rolls eyes*

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber MumbaiRamki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    slperson,
    what about parasuram ,meenaxi,hindi film ( wher ethym songs were used)?They wre ultimate flops ..

But i don't think arr has lost his touch -the trend is different now -he is just catering to it ....If you have a subject like alaipauthey ,he will score the way he wants ..for filsm like aah aah ,godfather -it will be just for the masses

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ansa400's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MumbaiRamki
    slperson,
    what about parasuram ,meenaxi,hindi film ( wher ethym songs were used)?They wre ultimate flops ..

But i don't think arr has lost his touch -the trend is different now -he is just catering to it ....If you have a subject like alaipauthey ,he will score the way he wants ..for filsm like aah aah ,godfather -it will be just for the masses
    You've included Meenaxi in the list of flops!! OMG!! I don't think u've heard the album at all. First listen to the album properly atleast to comment on it.
    Engu Manidha inam Poar ointhu sainthidumo, angu koovatho Vellai Kuyile..

Post Thanks / Like
    MR,
    Meenaxi & his other films songs were much appreciated.Rang De Basanti was a huge hit. Parasuram was average.it wasnt great but it had decent songs in it.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are more posts about ARR than KeDi songs. guys dont continue your wars here.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess its cuz theres not much to talk about KD songs...
    Is this the movie where Ravi Krishna's brother directs him?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Compare Kedi songs with Ravi Krishna's brother's earlier venture Enakku 20 Unakku 18.......

Obviously ARR scores better...

and regarding other discussions going on here, if Paarthale Paravasam or Parasuram or BABA songs came from YSR, ppl would have hailed it as a really good album...but then ARR is being compared against higher standards and so it is considered as trash.... , although i would say only Parasuram is trash, BABA la rap song, Maya Maya song lam nijammave super songs and how can some one forget the Azhagae sugama song from Paarthale paravasam and that theme music ARR composed for Paarthale Paravasam....

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dunno why this guy is so biased..
    he gives his best for his friends (Simbu and Selva), others he just like....

Senior Member Devoted Hubber rashid2raj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikkonen
    I dunno why this guy is so biased..
    he gives his best for his friends (Simbu and Selva), others he just like....
    So true..
    Anbe unnaal manam freezing, adada kadhal endrum amazing B-)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast