Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rajini and Kamal

Moderator Diamond Hubber Thirumaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think there is any possiblity of Rajni and Kamal acting in a movie together.

It will be the biggest task to find roles which can give equal importance to them.

Saying that i would be happy if they come together for a movie. As they are great friends and complimented each other very well for their growth, it will be great if Rajini's last movie to be with Kamal. I am assuming Rajiini will give thought for quitting after 2 or 3 movies.

The only possiblity i could see is Rajini as hero with Kamal's Direction. May be Kamal act in a short role if needed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirumaran
    I dont think there is any possiblity of Rajni and Kamal acting in a movie together.
    I am no market expert but something tells me they won't make as much money if they act together. In fact that was the reason Kamal advised they split.

Saying that i would be happy if they come together for a movie. As they are great friends and complimented each other very well for their growth, it will be great if Rajini's last movie to be with Kamal.

I am assuming Rajiini will give thought for quitting after 2 or 3 movies.
    enakku nambikkai illai. I thought after Hey ! Ram Kamal would drift into roles where he 'plays his age' and is generally in the backstage and more as director etc. Apparently he is signed up with Saran again. So for some more years both of them will be dancing and fighting.

The only possiblity i could see is Rajini as hero with Kamal's Direction.
    Nenaikkum bOdhE thrilling-A irukku. Kamal is , IMO, the only writer who can get something that gets a great performances like his pre-superstar days.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Moderator Diamond Hubber Thirumaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right PR.

If Rajini and Kamal acts together there may be possiblity of the movie becoming average movie.

Kamal will definetly act for another 5 years with few movies dancing with heroines :P After that probably he may mostly go with direction and will act in movies with subjects fits his age and appearrance that time.

As far as Rajini I have a feeling that he may stop acting in another 2 years. Within that he may act one more movie other than Shivaji. He may be planning to end his career with Hatrick Mega hit movies.

Coming to the possiblity of Kamal and Rajini in a movie, one more possiblity i could see is Marudhanayam.

If MN happens and if there is a powerful cameo and if Kamal approaches Rajini, Rajini will never say no.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabhu Ram
    I thought after Hey ! Ram Kamal would drift into roles where he 'plays his age'
    He did exactly that in VV

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A_A i think he means the other movies as well. But prabhu ram although they are old, both actors have the charisma and they retain the pulse of the audience. With the intensity and popularity still high as before, both actors portraying to roles depicting their ages is a bit of a minus for the fans. Besides as long as they give good movies whether entertainers or character movies i dunt think the age part should really hamper their progress.

As for marudhanayagam i always thought that kamal might ask rajini to act as the villain. Till now the only villain who has a perfect chemistry with kamal as a hero is rajini. The examples and proof are the earlier movies they did together. And i am also thinking both might be able to do a comedy movie together as heroes.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    As an example to their friendship, please refer my signature.
    Shivaji Rao Gaekwad: "...Kamal never let me fall. In 1983, when I wanted to leave everything behind it was him who cajoled me back to the material world..."

Senior Member Devoted Hubber kamalsurya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Take a look at these pics

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love kamal for his talent, looks, versatality
    I like rajnikant for his style, mannerism, VERY SUBTLE EXPRESSIONS beautifully conveyed and message he gives via films

Where rajni wins over kamal

SUBTLETY where rajni speaks more volumes than kamal

Where kamal sweeps rajni

CREATIVITY

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamalsurya,

nice link. thanks

lovely to see the YOUNG rajni and YOUNG LATHA

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ovely to see the YOUNG rajni and YOUNG LATHA Shocked
    idukku aen shock aagureenga.. Chandramukhi paartha effect ah
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast