Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Programs that you enjoy watching on TV

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Programs that you enjoy watching on TV

I enjoy watching different programs on different channels... I don't want to create a thread for each one of them, so here is one thread where you can post any program you enjoy on TV
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    The very reason for me thinking of creating this thread is Richard "Hamster" Hammond admitted in hospital after a very bad accident while shooting for Top gear.. (http://www.topgear.com/) I've always enjoyed Top gear and it is one of my favourites!

Just about a month since Steve Irwin passed away in an accident while shooting and Hamster in an accident while driving a car (with a jet engine) at speeds close to 300mph... scary!!! I hope BBC don't axe the program because of health and safety reasons!
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber thamizhvaanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really felt bad when Irwing passed away... ... eventho i never schedule and watch any show... i wont switch channels if I get to see Irwing... loved his shows... his end was ironical

Topgear is my favourite.. always wanted to watch it regularly.. but keep missing it regularly Jeremy clarkson... always my fav

Apart from these.. I watch cartoons regularly
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    TV: I used to love the old cartoons, don't like the new cartoons at all! Nothing to beat the good old Mickey & Donald or Tom & Gerry!

As for top gear, generally Sundays 7pm or Mondays 7 pm (repeat) is reserved for Top gear!

My favourite channel though is NGC! and my favourite programs are Air Crash Investigation, Seconds from disaster, Mega Structures & Impossible Bridges

Senior Member Veteran Hubber thamizhvaanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to watch NGC and discovery regularly... but this stupid CAS has robbed me of my TV hours!!! now all that I get are those stupid opaari serials!!! cant stand them!!

In cartoons I like tom & jerry like everyone does apart from that i like roadrunner and Dexter's very funny :P
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Senior Member Senior Hubber kannannn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka
    The very reason for me thinking of creating this thread is Richard "Hamster" Hammond admitted in hospital after a very bad accident while shooting for Top gear.. (http://www.topgear.com/) I've always enjoyed Top gear and it is one of my favourites!
    Top Gear is my favourite too. Since I pretty much watch only UK television now, the following ones are my favourites. They are the ones I take out time for anyway: The Simpsons (reruns, but still), Holly Oaks (Channel 4), Dragon's Den (BBC), University Challenge (BBC) and Mock the Week (BBC). The other program I enjoyed watching was Rome on BBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka
    I hope BBC don't axe the program because of health and safety reasons!
    The executive producer has already said that he wouldn't let the BBC dilute the contents of the program.

And yes, I also watch on the web my favourite comedy serial 'Office Office' (used to be shown on SAB TV and now on Star).
    "Why do we need filmmaking equipment?"
    "Because, Marcel, my sweet, we're going to make a film. Just for the Nazis."

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    TAMIL: Coffee With Anu, Sai Baba, Madhan's Thirai Paarvai, Neeya Naana (Debate Show.)

ENGLISH: 360 With Anderson Cooper (News, CNN occupies like 80% of my TV Time...CNN ROCKS!! I like it better than BBC, I think it's more relevent to where I am, The US... )

Seinfeld, Friends. (Sitcoms)
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Kannann : Simpsons & University Challenge are my favourites too, other than that I watch Friends (channel 4), Will & Grace (Living TV)Scrubs (channel 4), Weakest Link (BBC), Egg Heads (BBC) & Master mind (BBC)

Used to watch Sex and the city, but these days it is never on before 10:30 (my bed time)!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Musharaff to be the Guest On THE DAILY SHOW WITH JON STEWART tonight!!! It's gonna be a treat!
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surya
    TAMIL: Coffee With Anu, Sai Baba, Madhan's Thirai Paarvai, Neeya Naana (Debate Show.)
    Vijay TV mattumthan paarpeengala?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast