Thread: why do we chant mantras?

Threaded View

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by avii
    i have never come across anyone, who had any negitive effects from praying..
    This cannot be perceived just from coming across someone who prays on all occasions and in every situations but from grasping the relations and correlates of the overall historical records that result from such blind following by the masses, completely jeopardising the overall development of the society in general.

Like I said, in the long run, such reliance on using such NLP based blind beliefs on all occasions and in every situations becomes serious impediment to the overall cognitive development of the whole society as evidently proved by over a thousand years of our dismal historical record. And the prevalent cognitive incapacity to realise that fact even now demonstrates nothing but the continuation of the detrimental effects of such NLP based blind beliefs, I am afraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by avii
    ......i appreciate a different point of opinion , it gives me better undertanding in my own beliefs.
    Thank you Avii for your appreciation. However, I have nothing more to add to what I have already said.

Please carryon with whatever NLP based personal beliefs that work for you and make you happy; but be cautioned, there is no truth in such beliefs, none whatsoever. It is the psychological effects that such NLP based beliefs produce, which are then wishfully believed as real - i.e. through self-deception; that is all there is to it, nothing more, nothing less.

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to Truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
    - Buddha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement