Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Anjali By:CJ Baskar

Senior Member Veteran Hubber mr_karthik's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A special news:

Till now, NO ANY SPONSERS available for this serial 'Anjali'. So it is possible this serial will be buried soon.

Good news.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber coolcrave's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

who is the veena player

I heard the veena played in the background of few tamil drama serials lately. I Know kiran is scoring the music but who is playing the veena is it punya srinivas or rajesh vaidhya..plss reply anxiously waiting thanks

Senior Member Devoted Hubber sahana6's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    can some1 post what has happend lately?
    sahana

Senior Member Regular Hubber annamalaiar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ashok and Anjali go on their honeymoon to Ooty. Of course Nalini with baby in tow follow them there, tries to alert Anjali but fails. However Anjali's suspicion is raised and she questions what Nalini meant. Ashok tries to explain that Nalini is mad, etc. Anjali doesn't seem to quite believe him.

Meanwhile Maya (Ashok's aunt) and her husband had hidden something (What?) and Ashok's dad Chakravathy is looking for it. Anjali gets scolded for going into the room where this mysterious item is presumably hidden.

Some other minor subplot involving Anjali's younger sis Thilaga who ends up bringing her whole family to the police station. Ashok comes and gets them freed.

I can't remember much of this. It's really quite boring. They should have stuck with Penn instead of starting this new one. And Mallika isn't half as pretty as Meera Vasudevan in Penn either.
    Don't forget to visit my ARASE website:
    http://www.freewebs.com/selviserial

Post Thanks / Like
    டைட்டில் சாங்:

"பெண் குழந்தையை மட்டும்தான் என் கர்ப்பம் தாங்கட்டும்
    ஆண் குழந்தையை ஆண்கள் ஈனட்டும்"

(ஆண் இல்லாமல் தான் எப்படி பிறந்தோம் என்பதையும் அந்த கறுப்பு, தொத்தல் கதாநாயகி சொல்லியிருந்தால் நன்றாயிருக்கும்)

கதையின் கரு புரிந்து விட்டது.
    வி.சேகரின் திரைப்படங்கள் போலத்தான். அதாவது:

'உலகத்திலுள்ள அத்தனை ஆண்களும் அயோக்கியர்கள்
    உலகத்திலுள்ள அத்தனை பெண்களும் மகா உத்தமிகள்'

கதாநாயகி மட்டுமல்ல, (அப்பனின் அத்தனை வசதிகளையும் அனுபவித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கும்) கதாநாயகியின் நாத்தனாரும் சேர்ந்து ஆண்களை திட்டித் தீர்க்கப்போகிறாள் (யார் அந்தப்பெண், ஆம்பிளை சாடையில்?).

'இந்த ஆண்களே இப்படித்தான்' என்ற வசனம் எபிசோட் நெடுக கேட்கப்போகிறது.

சாரதா நல்ல பெயர் வச்சாங்க... C.J.NONSENCE... ha... ha... ha...

Post Thanks / Like
    something fishy is there in the plot,Ashok's dad says to Maya that I got Anjali as the DIL only on your request,now tell me where he(Maya's husband) has hidden it!!Also,Maya does not like to hurt Anjali at any time.

I have a gut feeling that Anjali is Maya's daughter...what do you all think?
    smile always!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azhagi
    u r too far ahead
    no idea
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Prajan acting as Ashok though he gets angry easily. He looks quite scary when he shouts at Anjali. When he is acting sweet he sounds sweet. He's quite a evil character. I like his sister's character because she's really nice to Anjali and she is the nicest person in that family. Anjali's family is veryembarassing to see. Anjali is the only normal person in that house.
    I don't think Anjali is Maya's daughter as ther isn't much of a connection between Anjali's family and Ashok's family.
    I wonder what Ashok's dad wants from his sister. Maybe the sothu is all Maya's and her husband and he may have put her in a wheelchair because he wants the sothu. Maybe he wants Maya's husband to sign some more documents to have all the money because he is crazy about money.
    The obvious thing Ashok did was get Naalini pregnant and Naalini wants nyaayum from Ashok. Ashok is blanking her everywhere she comes and talks to him and he is trying to keep Anjali away from her otherwise Anjali will find out the truth. Ashok is going to try and kill Naalini so that Anjali doesn't find out anymore. Anjali already knows a little bit and she tells Ashok's sister about it. Ashok's sister doesn't know about this but jaadiya solraa to be careful and Ashok is not gold.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber sahana6's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks guys. i think maybe maya has a flashback stroy connecting her to anjali. buty is she acting dumb?
    sahana

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azhagi
    My God.......

C.J.Tubakkur want to drrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaagggg the story for more than 100 episodes, to open the suspense.

But within four episodes you broke it """'damaaaaal"""

What to do, if all serials travel in the same track.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast