Thread: pranayama

Post Thanks / Like

pranayama

i!
    Osho when he was Acharya Rajneesh had written in a small book about breathing exercices or a type of KRIYA which is very similar to Sudarshan Kriya. Does any one has a view on that ? or can any one name what is the title of that book and what Osho had written?
    Please....please...
    rammala

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Arthi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey in "Art of living" also Sudarshan Kriya & Breathing exercises are being taught.
    Are u interested in that?
    or only abt Osho???
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Post Thanks / Like

Hi! Again...

Yes, I know and heard about the Sudarshan Kriya also. Though I have not taken that course, I have an idea about what it is like as well. I have learned similar techniques from Swami Poornanada Tirtha. You can provide me any information on that. I will be glad to receive the same.

Thanks
    rammala

Post Thanks / Like

Hi--pranayama

pl.provide me with any information that you can that will be of use to me. I wil be glad to receive the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi!

This is the link where it says Osho also taught similar breathing exercises. "The Sudarshan Kriya is claimed to infuse the body with energy and harmonize the natural rhythms of the body, mind and emotions. Similar breathing exercises were also taught by controversial Acharya Rajneesh Osho with a difference that they were performed in standing position, whereas Sudarshan Kriya is done in sitting position."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Sri_Ravi_Shankar