Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's new film - "Billa" with Ajit

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    App engine,

Ilaiyaraajavai Thavira Ellorum copyrights prachanaikku ullagiraargal yaen endru theiryavillai
    Samibathil Ragumaan kooda 'ovvoru muraiyum maedayiyil avarathu paadalai paaduvatharke audio companygalidam utharavau vaanga vaendi irukirathu, enavae en paadalgalin copyrights urimaiyil enakkum pangu vaendum ena oru paetiyil koorinaar' maelum Shahrukhanin oru padathai intha prachanaikaaga niraagarithaar.
    Sachin padathin bodhu Devisriprasad thanathu telugu paadalgalai ubayogithaar enbatharkaaga prachanai ezhunthathu.

Indhiyavil copyright sattangalil niraiya ottaigal ulalthu polum. athnaalthaan Tips Cassettes Gulshan kumar Pazhaya paadalgalai vaeru paadagargalai [Anuradha paudwal, kumar shanu] kondu puthithaai olipathivu seithu veliyittu kodi kodiyaai sambathithaar. Athu Indhiya sattangalin padi thavaru illai ena neethimandrathilum nirubithaar.

Cinema Paadalagal patri theriyavillai, aanal kalai ilakiyangalai uruvaakiyavar iranthu 25 aandugalukku pin naattudamaiaakkalam ena oru sattam ullathu. Antha sattathin padiyae Mukavin sendra aatchi kaalathil Bharathidasan paadalgalai naatudamai aakki kondu avar tham kudumbathirkku 5 latcham koduthaar.

Melum Maddy avarathu pathivil copy adithaal maatti kolvaargal endru mattumae koorinaar, avaragalukku thandanai alipathu patri ethuvum sollavillai.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    நல்ல விளக்கங்கள் ராஜாசரணம்! சில சட்டங்களை சுட்டியமைக்கு நன்றி!

"கெட் காட் பிக் டைம்" என்பதற்கு உங்கள் விளக்கம் = "மாட்டிக்கிட்டியா? நல்லா மாட்டிக்கிட்டியா?.....ஆனா பனிஷ்மெண்ட் ஒண்ணும் இல்ல"

....பலே விளக்கம் ஐயா)

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine
    நல்ல விளக்கங்கள் ராஜாசரணம்! சில சட்டங்களை சுட்டியமைக்கு நன்றி!

"கெட் காட் பிக் டைம்" என்பதற்கு உங்கள் விளக்கம் = "மாட்டிக்கிட்டியா? நல்லா மாட்டிக்கிட்டியா?.....ஆனா பனிஷ்மெண்ட் ஒண்ணும் இல்ல"

....பலே விளக்கம் ஐயா)
    hahaha

i guess, the MDs are not going to be aloof from the reports suggesting that they copied.......adhai yellam thodachhi pottu poravangala irundha onnum panna mudiyathu, but konjam maanam,manasatchi-nnu irundha they will surely feel the pinch.......idha thavira vera eppadi punish panradhu, indha hi-tech thirudargalai??

Senior Member Veteran Hubber MrJudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this trend was becoming more popular only after 1992 that too after the emergence of namma annachchi, hi-tech thirudar No.1 . What the heck, nobody questioned him then, he even uruvufied Dracula(??) theme music for Mudalvan theme and beats from english albums for his albums(ex. from Enigma for kathalar dhinam)... so why worry about other MDs now? If you raise questions for these new MDs' lifts, will you do the same for MSV, Veda, IR and other yester year MDs too? What do you call them then?

So it is better to leave them as they are and enjoy the music if you like!
    'யுவன் இன்றி ஓரணுவும் அசையாது!'

Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    REMIX or original what counts at the end of the day is whether the music has reached the intended crowd,
    Hail YSR for his temperement and pencahnt for quality even in copying

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    >>>>>
    Hail YSR for his temperement and pencahnt for quality even in copying
    <<<<<

I totally disagree !! If this were the case, my favourite MD should be pritam chakraborty....His quality of copy is so good that Ya ali sounded as good as Gha li from guitara (the original...I would say the arrangement was better with pritam).

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if there'l be any remixes..
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish that this remake idea will be dropped.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Headlines today" coverage about the movie can be downloaded here:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/7179942/ajitbilla2007.zip

Senior Member Veteran Hubber MrJudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like Remixes are sure for this movie!

--------------------

Ajith to dance for Rajini's songs
    Dec 12, 2006

The Ajith starrer Billa has already started creating ripples in the industry. When the question of remix of songs arose, the team has chosen ‘My name is Billa’ and ‘Vethalayai Pottendi’ numbers from the old film. This was a consensual decision by the producer, director Vishnu Vardhan and hero Ajith. The choice of cinematographer has not yet been made.

The names of Nirav Shah and R D Raja Shekar are featuring in the list. A decision would be made soon in this connection.
    'யுவன் இன்றி ஓரணுவும் அசையாது!'

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast