Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Arase By:Radaan Productions

Senior Member Devoted Hubber sahana6's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    adding to that... aarasi is having her 60th wedding cermony soon and looks her horascope.something bad is going to happen to her daughter soon.
    sahana

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    starting always good
    they open many side storiess long with .
    then all of a sudden we will see " vanakkam"
    the following day one message says main story is just finished
    we - suc...rs.- has to diagest everything
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    At the end of episode 1 we see Selvi, Sachin, Iswarya, and Kaaveri coming in a white van to Rameswaram. They are going there to let go of Tharmarai's ashes.

Post Thanks / Like
    please can some1 post episode 2? thanks
    sahana

Senior Member Devoted Hubber girishk14's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    gaayu..i cant belive u are watching mega serials at this age!!
    Yetho Ninaikirean song from Thalainagaram is number 1 in Singapore this year

Senior Member Regular Hubber annamalaiar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ARASI (Selvi II)
    Episode Two

Rameshwaram
    Selvi, her children, her parents and Thamarai's parents check into a local hotel. They are there to throw Thamarai's ashes into the sea. Thamarai's mother and Selvi's stepmother have their usual argument. Thangam is 'romba too much' complaining about AC, etc. Sarasu says Thangam is always greedy for money and luxurious living. Both their husbands stop the argument and sympathise with one another about their wives' behaviour.

GJ meets his legal advisor who warns him that Thamarai's final letter to Selvi is damaging for him and could be used against him by the police. So GJ decides he must get the letter back from Selvi at all costs. Thus he also goes to Rameshwaram, where he sees his 3 children playing. He calls to them but Sachin and Aishwarya refuse to come to him. However Cauvery approaches him and he picks her up (This is obviously the sign of future trouble for Selvi when her own daughter is attached to GJ)

GJ gets information from Cauvery that Selvi & family will be staying at Rameshwaram for a week to throw Thamarai's ashes. Sarasu arrives and takes the children away from GJ. GJ realizes he has 1 week to steal the letter from Selvi. (Ok, wouldn't she have already surrendered it to the police or at least made a copy? And why would she bring it to Rameshwaram and not lock it up in a safe place in her Chennai home?)

Meanwhile, Arasi's policeman husband is placed in charge of Thamarai's case and wants to question the people associated in the case as soon as possible. Imagine his surprise when he eventually meets Selvi - the exact image of his wife!

Now there are 2 reasons why Radhikaa has a dual role as Selvi and Arasi:
    1) Radhikaa wants all the limelight so she insisted she play ALL the heroine roles in serials produced by Radaan
    2) It is a plot device where Selvi and Arasi's identical appearance plays a role - i.e. Arasi is Selvi's biological mother and Yogeswaran's first wife who was thought to be dead?

Finally : I am going to continue my website (Address below) which was originally intended for Selvi but since Arasi is the sequel to Selvi, I have decided to carry on with the site. Please do drop by soon when it is revamped for Arasi.
    Don't forget to visit my ARASE website:
    http://www.freewebs.com/selviserial

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks ar. i think ur number 2 is a great guess
    sahana

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks annamaliayar for the update
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

Senior Member Regular Hubber annamalaiar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Episode 3

Still at Rameshwaram

Arasi's daughter loses at carrom to the daughter-in-law and is very upset about it. Arasi's son tells his wife to let his sister win but she refuses. Arasi's daughter then suffers some seizure and faints. She is tended to by Arasi and her husband.

Meanwhile, Arasi's son (I think his name is Uday) scolds his wife because her selfish behaviour is threatening his sister's life.

Selvi's tale:
    As I suspected, Cauvery is with GJ and he is trying to turn her against her mother. He says Selvi separated us. Selvi is alerted by Sachin and Aishwarya about this situation and goes to GJ. Cauvery is upset when GJ says Selvi threw him out of their lives and is inclined to believe GJ.

Meanwhile Arasi and her husband are conducting their marriage anniversary ceremony in Rameshwaram temple when Selvi's father Yogeswaran is passing by. He sees Arasi and is stunned ... thodarum ...

So it looks like Yogeswaran knows Arasi - do you agree with my guess she is his 1st wife and Selvi's mother? Wait and see on Monday!
    Don't forget to visit my ARASE website:
    http://www.freewebs.com/selviserial

Senior Member Senior Hubber Tia's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    its cos i eat in front of the tv at the time now days i used to watch them when i was a lot lot younger since i had nothing to do except sit next to my mum in the nights since i was scared of ghosts (not anymore ) but mmmm! i have started watching them a lil bit now days both english and tamil wasting a lot of my time
    Quote Originally Posted by girishk14
    gaayu..i cant belive u are watching mega serials at this age!!
    THALAPTHY RAJINI -ILAYATHALAPTHY VIJAY!
    so....
    SUPERSTAR RAJINI - NEXT SUPERSTAR VIJAY!

gorgeous gaayini ~ Ghlli ~ now Tia

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast