Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Varalotti Rengasamy

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Nalabaagam,

thanks a ton for those kind words. Actually it is the happenings in the society which has made me a writer.

Being in a profession which deals directly with man's relationship with money (I am a chartered account in practice) has given me lot of themes to write about.

This Dinamalar articles is a new attempt. I have vowed not to preach anything directly. That will not be effective. I will be just talking about some events, some incidents. I add my own words at the end. And while presenting the story I normally add to its strength by choosing strong and appealing words.

Dinamalar Editor read my book Vetriyin Vidhaigal and wanted a similar material for his paper. Hence this series of essays.

Thanks Nalabaagam. I love your user ID. Even today if some lady has cooked really well we congratulate her saying "nalabaagama irukku" That way it shows there are no stereotyped roles.

Nice to read your post and thank you once again,
    sridhar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Nalabaagam,

Welcome...I am shocked to note YOUR AWATHAR IMAGE...

... the same which I am using for the past more than FIVE YEARS...

... as the SENIOR HUBBER.

Should there be a DUPLICACY?... Will it not mar the purpose?..

... CONFUSING to the Viewers?

Will you please change it to something else?

Thanking You With Best Wishes,

Affectionately,
    Sudhaama

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am amazed that we have wasted so much time squabbling over the way Varalotti chooses to spell the name of his village/pseudonym. Of course, you are all free to talk about anything you like. Surely, a meaningful discussion on the man's works, his style and plots would be equally interesting. Anyway, good to hear about the origin og the word Varalotti.

BTW, Varalotti had a famous serial novel on Bollywood? Anyone read that? It is excellent.
    Live, let live

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reply, Varalotti. And I agree you have added a lot of details to turn those half page forwards to 3 page short stories.

Couldn't see much of your works in AV nowadays. writing in any other magazines?

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Avial,

I owe my existence in this forum to you. I was googling my name on the net and came to this forum because of your thread.

I would also love to hear from the members about what they think of my writings. I would love to listen to criticisms, and answer questions from the members.

Thanks Avial once again.

Varalotti

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Littlemaster,

Nowadays AV has cut down heavily on its short stories. When I started to write almost 10 years back there used to be at least 5 or 6 good short stories per issue.

Now they have only one story. And a host of one-minute stories. I wrote some one-minute stories too. But after a while I thought I would take a break from Vikatan.

Of course they published my short story in AV Deepavali Malar 2006.

I am now into writing some books. And I am writing motivational essays for Dinamalar.

I also write for www.indusladies.com in English on a lot of issues.

Thanks for asking,
    Varalotti

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12