Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pravin Mani

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Pravin Mani

Topic started by sullan (@ 64.231.173.124) on Sat Dec 4 14:16:02 EST 2004.

Pravin Mani's Dancer Audio songs has been released. any news?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

maama (@ ) on: Tue Dec 21 05:22:37 EST 2004

heard a cool song from dancer on Radio Mirchi today.typical pm style..nice funky slap bass and harmonies .any mp3s around anybody?

Post Thanks / Like

Sly 1 (@ 70.2*) on: Wed Dec 22 04:51:04 EST 2004

unable to dl from mohankumars !
    some snippets here....1
    www.dancerthemovie.com
    <a name="last"></a>

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    its available at www.tamilstate.com in 320kbps!!

only the song by sriniivas is good,others r craps!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a bad album by Pravin Mani

Hi
    I am not a big fan of Pravin Mani. On saturday, I bought the "Dancer" album at the landmark in forum , Bangalore. It is priced at 75 Rs. The album is pretty good. The "Jiggy Dance", "Switch Potta"(sung by Rafi and cool sounding Suchitra Ramadorai. every time she says dei, it souds pretty cool), "Kothavaranga"(sung by zestful Gopal Sharma and Mathangi) and the "Baby song" are peppy and good to dance to (I danced @ home ) The song "Aadavandhen" is like the "Mudhan mudhal raaga deepam " type song in "Payanangal Mudivadhillai" and S.P.B throws in a lot of effort to make it emotional. Particular mention on Na. Muthukumar whose lyrics are very good and Pravin Mani has taken enough care to make the song lyrics audible. "Sonnadhu" number by Shrinivas is also another song which is punctuated by good lyrics and good rhythms. Only gripe I have is there is less or almost nil use of acoustic violins and guitars. One gets to hear the synthesized violin bits, which he could have replaced with an orchestrated ones. On the whole the choice of singers is apt and a combination of good rhythms and lyrics ensure that you might fancy dancing to this one like me.

Thanks,
    Jaiganesh.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good cool stuff..mp3s are awesome quality too...keep it up Pravin Mani...Srinivas song and Jiggy is mindblowing and the song with the babies cute and different for tfm.Totally worth it

Post Thanks / Like
    very god album

Post Thanks / Like
    Both the remixes are neat 2...by Dharmendra?!!!where are all these new guys croppin up from..!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    is it 1 more song missing,what song is that guys?i take back my words,the album gets a 9/10!!!!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Movie : Dancer
    Music : Pravin Mani

1) Jiggy Jiggy Dance - nothing super about the song but for some reason its catchy hahaha i don't know why i like the song but i do hehe. Lyrics are aite i guess theres so much goin on in the song which makes it interesting.

2) Switch Adicha - the lyrics are so dumb that its funny. The lyricist must have been drunk and wanted to finish the song pondering stupid thoughts lol.sigh.but still the beat is catchy and i don't kno why i like this dumb song.

3) Paadu Vanthein - this song is prolli when the one legged dancer makes his big break.It will be touching with the movie its just okay alone. but SPB is SPB the man still has it.

4) Sonnathu - best song from the album Srinivas KICKS MAJOR KUNDI!!! tis all i needa say listen to the sogn urself.

5) Kothavaranga - song does nothing for me

6) Jiggy Jiggy Dance Remix - nice remix for the title song. I like this version better then the first cuz well haha it has even more interesting noises.

7) Baby Song - this song is just different and interesting loving the voices.

Overall: SOmething very different. WIll be stuck in ur head for awhil eto be soon forgotten but for the time being let us enjoy.Has some songs good for puttin on and dancing ard like a lusu.If u like to dance ard liek a lusu i highly recommend this album. If ur into serious music this aint for u.If u like dhappadhanga songs u may like this.If u like wild electronic music this is also for u.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast