Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pravin Mani

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey,so the Manadhile remix is not by pravin mani?????

btw,the songs r aweseme,but as our fren mention above,the lyrics r very very dumb!!! but some how i love the songs,dunno y ..i never liked any dapanguttu songs,but i seriously love this album....i think Pravin Mani has something special!!hats off to him!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    yo guys,it seems 1 more song missing..is it????????:O

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

dinesh 2002 u suffering from split personality

Hi Dinesh2002!
    whats up with u man? one posting u say album is crap barring one song, and now u seem to say that it is wonderful. u have reversed polarity or what?
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like
    yo mr...i just didint listen to the songs propaly 1st time...so i gave a wrong review in da 1st 1....btw,ungalakku enge valikithu??pudikilana pooye!!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    This album is plain stupid. Praveen should stick to his technical side instead of creative. Ithookellam oru thread, ore review, some comments?! Obviously working with the Mass and not the class.

Post Thanks / Like
    MTR should stick to masalas and not music... obviously deaf i suppose !!!!lol

Post Thanks / Like
    SLY1,

This is the 'MUSIC' you claiming about??! Open your stupid eyes dude. This is the computerized 'MASALA' and you are muddled with the terminology, Jeez!

Post Thanks / Like
    btw MTR...are well known podi makers in India,,,looks like youre the only one dissin the "music' in this thread...everyone else has appreciated it here and in other forums too..perhaps you have different taste in "music"..its quite obvious that you do know nothing about it though..the album has a god variety of stuff....masalas n melodies,good singin by all the artists esp Srinivas and SPB,good mix of electro and acoustic instruments ,indian and western,good rhythms and interesting interludes too with some cool remixes...not to mention overall sonic quality and good lyrics...open up your ears and brains dude,listen carefully,train your ears ,it will take time,but till then dont just shoot your mouth off..! Yikes...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yadayadayada without any substance! SLY1, your writing is as dumb as your sense of music. Srinivas and SPB are good singers but what it gotto do with a crappy album?! The song by Srinivas is totally inspired by the famous Amarkalam song by SPB! Even a kid would sniff it but a dumbass like you won't and instead would enjoy it even more! Praveen Mani did a wonderful melody in Otran 'Oru paarvai...' but here he just disappoints. Do not bluff like an idiot outside the context, MTR, podi makers etc..Yikes?! Whats this pal ?! you feeling better thinking you said something sharp?! haha! such a kiddo, I pity you brother, i certainly do. This thread (which has repeating entries from 4 or so people) and you are worthless. So you can say as much as with misplaced 'btw' (Any idea where to use btw?!) and bunch of idiotic bluffing here, this is your thread! Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    well well MTR ...Obviously you re not just deaf but a misplaced dumbass as well.. just shootin your mouth off does not make you a better music critic bro...Oru Paarvai from Ottran was a mediocre song from pravinmani and there was nothing fresh bout it..Paadava from Little john was miles ahead ..Aaada vandain by Spb in Dancer certainly is clever for those who can comprehend it MUSICALLY and Sonathe is brilliant too..anywayz lets just agree 2 disagree on this album ...n btw I m certainly enjoyin it!! ciao n chill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast