View Poll Results: What is better? Chitambara Rahasiyam or Shivamayam?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shiva Mayam

3 60.00%
  • CR.

2 40.00%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shivamayam.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Shivamayam.

Yellam Shiva Mayam.

What is happening in the Thodar?
    Back after a while...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously, I was such an avid watcher of the thodar when in India...wish someone still watching would give update on what's happening...
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sbadri99
    Seriously, I was such an avid watcher of the thodar when in India...wish someone still watching would give update on what's happening...
    Where did you leave off? I can try to summarize what I have seen up to now. Like I said in the Chithampara Ragasiyam thread, I don't get to watch these serials on a daily basis but get them as a bulk so some other people on this forum might be ahead of me... let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Thanks, Sadhana

I left off quite a while ago...so much so I have even forgotten names...

It was when the forest officer (the father of the 3 girls and the mechanic shop boy...what are their names, now?) comes to the city in Kannan's body...there is an interview with one "baba" sort of guy who claims to become god, and then, he sees Kannan on a mo'bike, with a Naga guy following him...been about 2 months now...that is where I left off

Thanks
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Review of what I have seen so far...

Hey Badri!

Sorry it took me a while to reply to your post.

Like I said earlier, I see it in bulk whenever the people decide to record the episodes and send it over to Canada :P

So, looks like you and I are not that far off in what we saw last.

However, I think I am one episode ahead of you ... lol.

So what happens is that Ponni (the child) takes Kannan and have him stay at his parents' house. She claims it's the safest place for him. Tharika (I don't know her name in the serial... but she danced to a song with Dhanush in Puthukoattaiyil Saravanan) runs into that Naga guy and he ends up hypnotizing her and taking her somewhere. That's where that part ends.

Remember that Jewellery shop owner - the old man? Balu and his second sister go to him and give him the gold that was given to his father in Sivamalai and ask the old man to make it into a thaali and a ring for the maappillai. As you can see the marriage date is settled. As soon as they left, this unnecessary scene takes place. But the important part is a police constable comes in and asks the old man to give him a picture of his son whom the old man reported to be missing. After giving the picture, the old man goes into his room and opens up this chest and takes out two books with old writings on it about "sorna" something... basically converting elements into gold.

Meanwhile, the detective (Venu Aravinth) finds out that the skeleton he finds in Sivamalai belongs to the old man's son. He goes to the police station and finds out the old man's address and visits the old man. There, he finds out that the old man's ancestors have tried to find the secret to making gold and have succeeded in finding two books on some medicine (i think... not too sure). His son went off to find the secrets too apparently and died. Venu Aravinth didn't tell the old man that his son died though.

That's where I left off... have to wait like another 2 or 3 weeks until I get the next cassette. I will update when I see that cassette. Take care!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a Lot, Sadhana...

Hey Surya: Did you see the update on the thodar?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all

Hi,

I am also very much interested in watching the thodar, its really really nice. You know my mom is now interested in books on Siddhas. I bough one book on Siddhas by Dr. Ganapathy. It was really nice book to. If there are somebody who are all interested in discussing about the thodar or about siddhas or anything else regarding this, we can do and start a separate thread on this.

have a nice day
    Yudhajit

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I"m coming to this section after a looooooooooong time. Thanks guys!!! Now I can start watching it because I know the history.

Siddhas are facinating. First my dad used to make me read books in this genre. But after a while I started reading on my own. Facinating!!

Regards. 8)
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    hi there

i did watch upto last week

now I lost channal so no more episode

could u please update the last week episode

thank u in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    aanaa: If you watched upto last week, could you please take off from where Sadhana left off and give us lesser fortunate ones an update?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast