Page 76 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan - Part 4

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raaja_rasigan
    Quote Originally Posted by Murali Srinivas
    அது மட்டுமல்ல MSP வெளியான நேரத்தில் வந்த போட்டி படத்தை பார்த்தால், இந்த படத்தின் 100 நாட்கள் வெற்றி மிக பெரிய வெற்றியாக தெரிகிறது. நடிகர் திலகம் எப்போதும் சினிமா சாதனையாளராகவே இருந்திருக்கிறார்.
    Which film?
    Check your PM.

Regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rangan_08's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivasaayi
    KALAINGAR TV TO TELECSAST A PROGRAM ON THE LIFE HISTORY OF SIVAJI GANESAN(weekly program i guess)

with rare informations about sivaji and movie clipping interviews

the ad for the program is very promising with AN INTERVIEW OF NT

Thanks for the news Viv. Have not seen the ad, but, definitely it should be a treat for all NT fans.
    Perhaps life is just that. A Dream and a Fear. -- Joseph Conrad

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Life History of NT on Kalaignar TV

Quote Originally Posted by rangan_08
    KALAINGAR TV TO TELECSAST A PROGRAM ON THE LIFE HISTORY OF SIVAJI GANESAN(weekly program i guess)

Thanks for the news Viv. Have not seen the ad, but, definitely it should be a treat for all NT fans.
    Dear Mohan & friends,
    I am happy that the Life History of NT is going to be telecast on Kalaignar TV. I will be happy if it is telecast on any channel. But I have my own apprehensions. When presenting the Life History of NT, some segments, if presented without bias, will definitely rise some ripples. Therefore, I dont know how far it will present the true picture of the life history. Because his life does not contain to cinema, but politics, too. If it does not cover politics, it will not be a full history. If it covers politics, it will be a true picture but some people will not allow such facts to be shown on air. And particularly I feel his life history should be shown only on a neutral channel which does not have any constraints. At the present scenario, you can not find any such channel.
    Considering the above facts, I personally feel that, unless telecast without any bias, and without any censoring, NT's life history will not represent his real life on any of the channels.
    Raghavendran.
    விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rangan_08

sila thuligal from the ad

NT interview

1.varumai...appa jailuku ponavaru..pasi...adhanala nadaguthuku nadika ponen

2.naan nadika vandhadhu panathuku illa...pasiku

3.deiva maganla mudiya kodhunadhuku 5 nimisham clap panna rasigargal amanjanga
    OM NAMASIVAYA

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Raghavendra Sir,

That's a valid point you got there Sir. Let's wait & watch.

BTW, have they announced the date of commencement ???

3.deiva maganla mudiya kodhunadhuku 5 nimisham clap panna rasigargal amanjanga

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have access to kalainjar TV
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    I don't have access to kalainjar TV
    Here too. I hope our own satelite TV will buy it and telecast for us.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Attn: Prabhu Ram. THULI VISHAM ON VCD

Dear friends,
    For those of you who have not seen the film Thuli Visham, Moser Baer has brought it out in VCD format. May be soon in DVD. Since this is not a popular film, the copies may be restricted. Please grab a copy and you will be in possession of a rare performance from NT. Almost after nearly 35 years, I saw this film now. And my earlier review stands with status quo. The story line is very thin and it is a duel between KRR's character and NT's. NT appears as Karpaga Nattu Mannan and Krishna Kumari as heroine as given a good performance. Of course the film would be dragging for a while. But you can see a stylish NT in this film, as a negative character. His sword style is a treat for eyes, his glance in turns, his majestic steps, postures would all make the otherwise boring film, a watchable movie. And the famous Bharathanatya legend K.N. Dhandayudhapani Pillai has composed music besides Choreography. One song is missing from the VCD (Ullam Thedadhe endru sonnadhu, which is widely mentioned as featuring in Edhaiyum Thangum Idhayam). All the songs are oriented towards Bharathanatya incl. BGM (may be because composed by Bharathanatya legend).
    Raghavendran.
    விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Attn: Prabhu Ram. THULI VISHAM ON VCD

Quote Originally Posted by RAGHAVENDRA
    Dear friends,
    For those of you who have not seen the film Thuli Visham, Moser Baer has brought it out in VCD format. May be soon in DVD.
    Raghavendran.
    Thanks for the informations Sir !!

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

This mini interview is from today's Hindu - Cinema Plus

Grill mill - Y.G. Mahendra

Why aren’t you seen much in films these days?

So what? I’m always visible in one medium or the other. I’ve so far done more than 250 movies, nearly 6,000 stage performances and more than 35 TV serials. Right now, I’m acting in Seval, Pandhayam, Kandaswamy and Sahaptham and three more untitled films.

Why don’t you act in Kamal or Rajinikanth movies?

Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth are my true friends. They will never underestimate my talent. I will act with them only if the role is good, like I had done in the past.

Why aren’t your plays made into films these days?

Today’s movie makers are more interested in items than a good storyline, which is why good dramas are not made into films. But my recent play “Swadeshi Aiyar” is to be picturised soon by a corporate producer.

Is comedy the mainstay of films today?

Comedy has always been a plus point for Tamil films. But according to my guru Nagesh, there are two types of comedians — those whose TIME is good and those whose TIMING is good. I hope I belong to the second category.

There are several awards for stage productions but not as many for films. Why?

I have won many awards for my stage performances, but then I have also received ‘Kalaimamani’ and ‘Kalaivanar Virudhu’ from the Tamil Nadu Government and several from private organisations. Even a ‘Nandi’ award from the Government of Andhra Pradesh. But the biggest awardis the applause I get from my audience even today.

You directed a film (Kathai Kathaiyam Karanamam), but stopped with it…

Though I have directed several successful serials, I did just one film. Soon I plan to direct a significant film.

At the end of the day what would you like to be called — a stage, TV or cinema actor?

I am an all-rounder having done classic roles on stage, TV and in films. But I would be happy if I am called a complete actor and a die hard Sivaji Ganesan fan.

S. R. ASHOK KUMAR