Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathir - A.R.Rahman - Manavar Dhinam

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Kathir - A.R.Rahman - Manavar Dhinam

Today there was an Official Launch of " The Score Magazine" in Chennai. Details abt the Magazine can be gathered from Alan Hildey, who is also a member of this yahoo groups. ARR was supposed to be present in the function, but was held up in a busy meeting with a Hindi Director. The function was presided by Mr. Pravinmani, ( Music Director, and Asst to ARR ) , Director Kadhir ( who had made a lot of movies with ARR ) .

The March 2008 Issue of the Magazine is an exclusive A.R.Rahman issue, and has an exclusive interview of ARR in it . The E- version of the Magazine would be uploaded in the website of the magazine soon. I would try to scan the interview and request Gopal to upload it in flickr.

For Fans who love Kadhir's association with ARR, there is a good news coming up. Dir Kadhir officially announced his next project with ARR, and the title of the film is " Maanavar Dhinam ( Student's day)", similar to his old movie " Kaadhalar Dhinam".

There are other interviews also, and on behalf of YG, I congratulate Alan Hidley and his team for coming up with an exclusive ARR issue, as its like a bonanza for we fans.

Source: Yahoo Group

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kathir - A.R.Rahman - Manavar Dhinam

Quote Originally Posted by baba88
    Today there was an Official Launch of " The Score Magazine" in Chennai. Details abt the Magazine can be gathered from Alan Hildey, who is also a member of this yahoo groups. ARR was supposed to be present in the function, but was held up in a busy meeting with a Hindi Director. The function was presided by Mr. Pravinmani, ( Music Director, and Asst to ARR ) , Director Kadhir ( who had made a lot of movies with ARR ) .

The March 2008 Issue of the Magazine is an exclusive A.R.Rahman issue, and has an exclusive interview of ARR in it . The E- version of the Magazine would be uploaded in the website of the magazine soon. I would try to scan the interview and request Gopal to upload it in flickr.

For Fans who love Kadhir's association with ARR, there is a good news coming up. Dir Kadhir officially announced his next project with ARR, and the title of the film is " Maanavar Dhinam ( Student's day)", similar to his old movie " Kaadhalar Dhinam".

There are other interviews also, and on behalf of YG, I congratulate Alan Hidley and his team for coming up with an exclusive ARR issue, as its like a bonanza for we fans.

Source: Yahoo Group
    if this is true, i would be sky high from happiness! wasnt it kadhir who also did kadhal desam?? expecting a mustafa. wow what an album that was. phew!
    Music is Peace

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber lancelot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thineshan54321
    if this is true, i would be sky high from happiness! wasnt it kadhir who also did kadhal desam?? expecting a mustafa. wow what an album that was. phew!
    WAS illa Thinesan IS... it is an amazing album... hehe
    he did
    - Kathal Desam
    - Kathalr Dinam
    - Kathal Virus

all good albums...
    this is good news indead!

hehe

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    lance, u missed uzhavan...That was the first kathir-rahman combo

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    Quote Originally Posted by thineshan54321
    WAS illa Thinesan IS... it is an amazing album... hehe
    he did
    - Kathal Desam
    - Kathalr Dinam
    - Kathal Virus

all good albums...
    this is good news indead!

hehe
    You can add Uzhavan to the list also....
    The weakest outing from the combo was Kadhal Virus for me....

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    the title

Post Thanks / Like
    wow...great news!! any idea when this mv hitting the floor?..

Senior Member Regular Hubber kutti_anand's Avatar
    World's second sweetest water lake is here....
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the info.... waiting for the album.... ARR - Kathir combination rocks, but the movie will definitely stand out as a sore thumb.... kadhalar dhinam was a mokkai, and kadhal virus mokkayo mokkai.... his films have the following compulsorily....

1) Friends will call each other, dei machan, machi, maapla, etc....

2) Comedy track from Chinni jeyanth

3) Location with roses, sometimes CG....

4) full of kavithais....

5) heroine intro will be like, reflection in water, or glass, or mirror or something like this....

6) and last but not least, Thalaivar ARR music....

the sixth point only is good in his films.... i think kathir stands out from other directors in getting tune from ARR.... they form a terrific combo..............
    Mangistha Kingistha, Chingistha Paayasa....

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least he extracts some real good music from ARR. Because as a director he is a "sothai"... He worships love but in a not so subtle manner... and in not so subtle/realistic context... as far as I'm concerned his movies have always been duds... But anyway, we can expect some good songs from our Boss!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am looking forward to this album so much. I know the movie would be a dud unless kadhir was spending all these years (since 2003) to think of an interesting story and a slick screenplay. However, I also know that the music would be tremendously beautiful, no matter what.
    Music is Peace

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast