Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams Thread.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Dreams Thread.

This is a thread to share wierd, scary, funny dreams, or just dreams that make no sense. 8)
    Back after a while...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i had this dream where we all moved into a huge house where i got the smallest room....it was like closet size...and in that tiny room was another closet...which led to much bigger part of the house...but the dimensions of the house from the outside do not reveal such extra space....anyways the room is ever misty and is oldfashioned with lion-footed bathtubs and tapestries....anyways the first time i dreamed of it, it was quite sunny and bright and inviting...and quite beautiful...the second time i dreamed of it...the house was there but what turned out to be a murder mystery where the butler lived in the room i had and had killed and hid his overcontemptous master in the garage...and it was like a movie that played out...the last time i dreamed of the same house everything was crawling with cockroaches, dark, creaky, and gloomy and to top it off we were playing hide-and-seek and i no one could find me at all....

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    A friend of mine told me this dream 14 years ago, its a hilarious one

There was a cable running over his house to his neighbor's home. he had always wanted to walk on that cable Blondin-style and reach his neighbor's place

So one day he had this dream - he had started walking on this cable and was halfway through when he looked down and had a big shock. Directly underneath him was a huge cauldron, with boiling water, it was seething with steam. he got alarmed and wondered what would happen if he fell. Which is what precisely happened!
    But he managed to grab the cable with one hand and was suspended in mid air, holding for dear life. At that moment, he got a shock from the cable(hey, this is unscientific, you cant be electrocuted unless you're touching something on the ground but its only a dream!). So he let go of the cable and was plunging headlong into the boiling cauldron.

At that moment he realised he had fallen off the bed long back and now was lying awake under the cot

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber geno's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    walrus!

intha ponnunga ennappA orey bayappadarA mAthiriyE ellAm solrAnga?!! :P

anga "Tales of the unexpected" pakkam pOgavE bayamA irukku! :P

too creepy these femmes!!
    M.K. Narayanan, Sivasankara Menon, A.K.Antony, Satish Nambiar, Vijay Nambiar, Nirupama Menon Rao....

இந்திய தேசியம், இந்திய நீதி, இந்திய தருமம்:
    இலட்சம் தமிழன் செத்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை. ஒரே ஒரு <டிங்க்> மனசும் கூடப் புண்பட்டுவிடக்கூடாது!

டகால்ட்டி திராவிடன் கருணாநிதியின் கையால் சாவதைக் காட்டிலும் ஒரிஜினல் <டிங்> ஜெ.வின் கையால் அழிவது மேல்!

"The Recrudescence of Thamizh ethnicism is deadlier than Ebola Virus - declares Dr. Varna Ratna, announcing the path-breaking discovery.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by geno
    walrus!

intha ponnunga ennappA orey bayappadarA mAthiriyE ellAm solrAnga?!! :P

anga "Tales of the unexpected" pakkam pOgavE bayamA irukku! :P

too creepy these femmes!!
    does this mean you couldn't go to sleep after watch Aalavandan...geno? how about les femmes dans le Hub sont plus interessantes... 8)
    or that we have lots imagination...you and blah blah both should try your hand at replying to the unexpected stories or even the dream thread..look forward to it...

Post Thanks / Like
    interesting dream @ hehehewalrus

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good that these ladies are watching out for ghosts in their neighborhoods rather than waste time watching serials

Post Thanks / Like
    im going to step on a lot of toes saying this...but cannot stand serials! :P

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber geno's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Querida
    does this mean you couldn't go to sleep after watch Aalavandan...geno? how about les femmes dans le Hub sont plus interessantes... 8)
    or that we have lots imagination...you and blah blah both should try your hand at replying to the unexpected stories or even the dream thread..look forward to it...
    querida!

'ALavanthAN" wasn't creepy! It was a fascinating tale of a schizho (which could have been better made or rather better edited) - with some masala towards ending!

And i didnt get this one :

>> les femmes dans le Hub sont plus interessantes... >>

yo umean i was trying to write in thamizh coz i thot you didnt know thamizh?!! nope i knew you know thamizh - so thats out of Q!

i was just plain rattled reading some of those "experiences" in the "Tales" thread!! :lol

And i was just trying to be funny (i messed it up i guess!) sorry no offence meant!

LOL @ hhhw!!
    M.K. Narayanan, Sivasankara Menon, A.K.Antony, Satish Nambiar, Vijay Nambiar, Nirupama Menon Rao....

இந்திய தேசியம், இந்திய நீதி, இந்திய தருமம்:
    இலட்சம் தமிழன் செத்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை. ஒரே ஒரு <டிங்க்> மனசும் கூடப் புண்பட்டுவிடக்கூடாது!

டகால்ட்டி திராவிடன் கருணாநிதியின் கையால் சாவதைக் காட்டிலும் ஒரிஜினல் <டிங்> ஜெ.வின் கையால் அழிவது மேல்!

"The Recrudescence of Thamizh ethnicism is deadlier than Ebola Virus - declares Dr. Varna Ratna, announcing the path-breaking discovery.."

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm looks like it was my sense of humour that wasn't understood...yes i agree with you about Alavanthan (thanx for the correction) i loved the comic cartoon bit...it was very innovative...
    ohhh when you used les femmes i thought you had a basic understanding of french...sorry i just said why couldn't you think of the ladies are really interesting...:P

and no don't worry no offence taken at all..thought it was funny so thats why i replied...hope you thought the same thats all

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast