Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia - The Indian Plight

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Malaysia - The Indian Plight

Dear Friends,

If you have any grouses or problems affecting all of us as a community in Malaysia, please feel free to air your views here. No matter how strongly you feel, it's always better to at least share our angst and give an avenue to our collective grievances.

So do feel free, in venting your spleen here ........

Love : Nirosha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber annamalaifan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    good work nirosha. we can start our new agenda here. first of all im going to send email to mic youth club to join us and consider our suggestion and our problems.
    "The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning."

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope religion/caste,politics or potentially offensive topics are not raised here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry RR!! I'm sure most would be just glad to share that deep hole in their wounded hearts! Because that's where the pain is. So no matter how painful, let this thread just be an agony column if nothing else. For those willing to apply any soothing balm as salve for an entire community's wounded pride, please step forward.

We ain't got nothing to lose!!

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RR
    I hope religion/caste,politics or potentially offensive topics are not raised here.
    I don't know what you mean by potentially offensive - I prefer "controversial". I will not talk about caste as it does not matter to me but politics and religion are part of our daily lives as much as racism is. These are the things that matter to me.

I am fed-up about talking about how backward we are - we have had the motivational classes, speakers etc. We know that there are pervasive problems in our community. What concerns me is how other races perceive us and how they treat us - at the same time, I am not undermining our problems either.

Having said that I will not rock the boat by starting something that may be construed seditious.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's right Camille! One needs to call a spade just that! There are no two ways about it. Looking the other way merely serves to embolden our tormentors. So no matter how controversial, we need to face-off our persecutors by staring them back in the face and not to look downcast or away. The day we look away, which of us have been doing, is easy victory for those who prick us. And we do bleed, in our hearts and souls......

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow!
    Bharathi kanda pudhumai penngal!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV
    Wow!
    LOL. Yes, I am pudumai penn I guess. I am independent, opinionated, speak my my mind and hold steadfast to my principles. When I was doing my Masters, I was the only woman and Asian in my classes.

And the person responsible for that is my father. When men are sure of themselves and confident of themselves, they will encourage and be proud of their women when those women show their intelligence and independence. I am very lucky that my future hubby is also like that. In fact he said those qualities are what he liked about me. It is my view that only insecure men will feel threatened by intelligent and successful women.

Who knows, one day there might be a saying "behind every successful woman, there is a man?" I have two of them.

Senior Member Regular Hubber Cindy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow!
    Paravalliye...ippo Nov kooda SS mathiri pesrar...

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Wow!
    Paravalliye...ippo Nov kooda SS mathiri pesrar...
    ada paavingalaa! naa thaan original. ss ennoda sishyan.

No offense guys. I am just kidding.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast