Thread: i promise im not spamming but i need to ask do you believe

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

i promise im not spamming but i need to ask do you believe

in the whol 6th sens ething? not dead ppl or whtever. but really seeing someones future through visions. a friend of mine had them, about me. and they've all kinda come out true, and there's one he told me which i cherish the most, but am too scared to believe in. would like to know what to do. thanx
    the truth is one, the wise call it by many names
    anuma loves her kanna. missing my sweetie so much
    http://img.makeupalley.com/0/0/8/5/263172.jpeg<--- im biased, but my lil cairn terrier is the CUTEST!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: i promise im not spamming but i need to ask do you belie

Quote Originally Posted by kannuma
    in the whol 6th sens ething? not dead ppl or whtever. but really seeing someones future through visions. a friend of mine had them, about me. and they've all kinda come out true, and there's one he told me which i cherish the most, but am too scared to believe in. would like to know what to do. thanx
    Your image is not bad, have you got a better one?

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    huh?
    http://img.makeupalley.com/0/0/8/5/263172.jpeg<--- im biased, but my lil cairn terrier is the CUTEST!

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hmmmm???? Why do I feel like I'm stepping into the Twilight Zone here?????

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosha sen
    hmmmm???? Why do I feel like I'm stepping into the Twilight Zone here?????
    i dunno, but i was asking for an honest answer.

Senior Member Regular Hubber aravindhan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I once experimented with telling the future myself at a sort of funfair here. I took a ÀøÄ¡íÌÆ¢ board, and asked people to drop the §º¡Æ¢s randomly in the ÌÆ¢s. I then "told" people about their past and future based on the patterns.

Needless to say, it was all nonsense. There is no system of telling people's fortunes from a ÀøÄ¡íÌÆ¢ board, and I was making it up as I went along. Nevertheless, over two-thirds of the people told me I had been "very accurate". Giving accurate readings is easy if you're sufficiently general in your statements, perceptive enough to know something about the person, and if the person has faith in the system.

So, no, I do not believe in visions of the future. Our future is what we make ourselves; it is not something which someone can read for us.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aravindhan
    I once experimented with telling the future myself at a sort of funfair here. I took a ÀøÄ¡íÌÆ¢ board, and asked people to drop the §º¡Æ¢s randomly in the ÌÆ¢s. I then "told" people about their past and future based on the patterns.

Needless to say, it was all nonsense. There is no system of telling people's fortunes from a ÀøÄ¡íÌÆ¢ board, and I was making it up as I went along. Nevertheless, over two-thirds of the people told me I had been "very accurate". Giving accurate readings is easy if you're sufficiently general in your statements, perceptive enough to know something about the person, and if the person has faith in the system.

So, no, I do not believe in visions of the future. Our future is what we make ourselves; it is not something which someone can read for us.
    yes but u see this wa snothing like that. a friend of mine told me something all the way to details, a year ago, which are all true now. its freaking my rational mind out. thats why im aksing

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gosh, you are freaking me out here!!! Is that your real picture???? Why do you use it????

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gosh, you are freaking me out here!!! Is that your real picture???? Why do you use it????
    One man's meat is another man's poison!!

SONU GOPI

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    my pic is freaky :P?
    well i use it coz i cant find one of me and my bf together. i am reeeeli missing him and tht was the pic taken at a garba thingie we went to. so i put it there as a reminder of that memory. we were an hour late and laft after 15 mins coz it was so boring.:P