Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vesham beats Mambazhakalam

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Vesham beats Mambazhakalam

Vesham beats Mambazhakalam

Vesham and Mambazhakalam are similar movies the main difference being the fact that Mammooty is the hero in Vesham.

If the collections are cpmpared Vesham is much ahead than what Mambazhakalam received in the 1st 2-3 weeks.

Most of the media say that Vesham is a super hit whereas Mambazhakalam is just a hit.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow! what an acheivement. so mammu may soon come up with some mighty hits to disprove the alltime hits in mallu industry like narasimham, kilukkam, chitram, manichitrathazhu et al. err, before that he has to beat meesa madavan and tenkashi pattanam. some mega star and not one mighty hit in his entire career! now his fans speak abt vesham beating mambazhakalam! any thing else, sir?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by onnupode
    wow! what an acheivement. so mammu may soon come up with some mighty hits to disprove the alltime hits in mallu industry like narasimham, kilukkam, chitram, manichitrathazhu et al. err, before that he has to beat meesa madavan and tenkashi pattanam. some mega star and not one mighty hit in his entire career! now his fans speak abt vesham beating mambazhakalam! any thing else, sir?
    Sahikkan pattunnilla alle
    History paranju varunnu, nanam illathe.
    "Ente uppooppakoranendarnnu" type.
    Saramilla machan, okke sariyakum,
    Lalettanodu onnu aanju pidikkan parayede. Oru 50 days odunna movie okke undakkan ulla capacity ippozhum thadiyanundu.
    Buhahahaha

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ya, lal's natturajavu collected close to Rs 10 crore (gross) last year. still, we wouldn't call it a big hit. it is an average as per the standards of lal fans. but those movies which ran less than 50 days like vajram, aparichithan and black -- are mega hits for mammu fans. ya, the media said they were hits just considering their budget. and the movie which grossed less than 5 crore (kazhca) is the mega hit for mammu fans. that is where the difference lies, dude. the difference in perceiving what is a hit, average, super, mega and so on. if u r satisfied with megahits like vajram, be it. but then, don't point a finger at me if i am happy with megahits like narasimham, chitram, kilukkam and manichitrathazhu.. first tell ur megastar to beat the collection of these movies. then we will talk abt megahits like vajram, aparichithan, black, etc. what say?

Post Thanks / Like
    cool man.
    I can understand the feeling and frustration.

Hope for the best in 2005

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    that is so kind of u. seems u r a great admirer of mother teresa too hope the greatness and compassion would extent in all spheres -- even while looking at history (eh malayalam film history only) impassionately.

debates apart (or sour grapes apart) one movie -- kazhcha -- itself is enough for aknowledging mammu's accendancy last year. kuduos to him!

that dosen't restrict me to say bolo mohanlal ki jai. it is a passion. no reasons needed sir. see ya

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by onnupode
    that is so kind of u. seems u r a great admirer of mother teresa too
    Hello Onnupode
    I expected some "theris", but thanks for making me realise that all fans don't use bad words at the drop of a hat.
    Coming back to the hope in 2005, I really meant it. I want Lal to do some better roles. I have hopes on Udayananu...

bye.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Onnupode,Onnupode.Thadiyan Lal is going to be out of the frame soon.Are you still going to support him citing the reason he had acted in some good movies a decade or so back?His self destruction started when he thought himself to be the Rajnikant of Kerala.It is disgusting to see the fatty come out with those old dialogues in every movie.[Savari giri giri,mone dinesha...etc].If he stops acting atleast now,he can save his face.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cycle,

i don't have high hopes for any of the projects that lal is currently involved in, including udayan. what lal lacking now is an author-backed script. may be...may be udayan -- considering sreeni's ability in writing good plots for Lal (ya, not forgetting kilichundan). more than any thing else, what lal required is some authentic author backed scripts (preferably lohi). what i can do is keep on watching lal movies till the time i get bored of him, which i think won't come any day! after vamanapuram, i thought i may never able to sit through a lal movie, but vismayathumbathu proved me worng. even the stale mampazham shows lal is not that as bad as he is being projected. for me the actor has provided enough happiness during many of his splendid works -- which was also the evolving period of my youth. those move are the ones i love to watch again and again even today without getting bored -- some works like old satyan anthikad movies. he may not produce such classic movies again in his entire career. or some may be sound stupid when u realise that a vanaprastham happened just years ago. it may happen. and it should happen. and even if that is not going to happen, no complaints. he had given enough. that is it, for me

and blah blah, thankalude viswasam thankale rakshikatte!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Onnupode,onnu pode.If some one has given enough for a cause and if he is only damaging the cause by further proceeding it,that is when he should stop.If Mohanlal was instrumental in the emergence of Malayalam Cinema so is he in the destruction of it.I too fondly cherish his old movies and like to watch them even now,but it is very difficult to identify him today with his old self.Today people consider Jayaram and Dileep movies as those with minimum guarantee and not Lal movies.His acting capacity has disintegrated once he started developing some mannerisms which people can't digest.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast