Page 63 of 358 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Relay 2022

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    கண்ணா என் சேலைக்குள்ள கட்டெறும்பு புகுந்திருக்கு எதுக்கு
    கண்ணே நீ வெல்லம் என்று கட்டெறும்பு தெரிஞ்சிருக்கு அதுக்கு
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    அச்சு வெல்லம் பச்சரிசி
    வெட்டி வெச்ச செங்கரும்பு
    அத்தனையும் தித்திக்கிற நாள்

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Forgive me for this digression! But overwhelmed by the twist in the tail - a global tragedy made into comedy:

*BILL GATES CONFESSION*

Bill Gates has demanded that all Covid 19 vaccines be withdrawn in all alternate universe?
    https://news-af.feednews.com/news/de...43?client=news

BREAKING NEWS
    Bill Gates *CONFESSES* calls for the withdrawal of all Covid-19 Vaccines; “The vaccines are far more dangerous than anyone imagined”
    BY DAILY EXPOSE ON AUGUST 29, 2021 • ( 192 COMMENTS )
    In a shocking announcement, Bill Gates, billionaire Microsoft co-founder and the major force behind the COVID-19 vaccines, called for all the COVID-19 genetic-based vaccines to be taken off the market immediately.

In an often anguished 19-minute televised speech, Gates said: “We made a terrible mistake. We wanted to protect people against a dangerous virus. But it turns out the virus is much less dangerous than we thought. And the vaccine is far more dangerous than anyone imagined.”

“These vaccines—Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca—they’re killing people left and right—and they’re injuring some people very badly,” Gates continued, waving his hands in the air at times for dramatic effect.

“The government’s own data shows us this is what’s happening. The CDC’s reporting system is showing, what?…around 13,000 deaths so far in the U.S. and over half a million adverse events. Well, we all know the reporting system is a sham.

“We know that VAERS [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System] captures only around one percent of what’s going on. So we’re talking over a million deaths from these Covid vaccines, and more than 60 million people with bad side effects.”

“This is not what we wanted. This is not acceptable,” Mr. Gates asserted.

Wall Street shares of all the major Covid vaccine companies plummeted by 20% to 30% as Mr. Gates announced that he was joining the urgent Citizen Petition filed by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Children’s Health Defense organization calling on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to immediately withdraw all the COVID vaccines from the market.

Gates continued: “Too many people who take these vaccines drop dead…one day, two days, five days after getting the shot. Other people suffer paralysis, blindness, convulsions, heart attacks, immune system collapse, blood clots, brain inflammation, lung or kidney damage, miscarriages, autoimmune disease, multiple organ system failure, permanent profound fatigue, and many other horrible problems.

“Of course, our Media Mouthpieces—I mean the mainstream news media, dismiss all these tragedies as ‘just a coincidence.'”

“The reason they say that,” Gates explained, “is because of what I did at Event 201, a Coronavirus Pandemic Simulation held in New York in October 2019 just a few weeks before we announced the actual pandemic. I got all the major newspapers, TV channels, and radio stations to agree to stick with the Official Narrative—‘the vaccines are safe and effective’—and to censor anybody who questions this line of BS.

“So the public never got to hear the evidence from hundreds of distinguished doctors and medical researchers who warned that the vaccines are dangerous and often lethal.”

“That was a huge mistake on my part,” Gates maintained, looking weary and at times teary-eyed. “We never should have done that. People have every right to be well-informed, to get all the facts so they can make a rational decision.”

Changing the topic as if to elicit sympathy, Mr. Gates confided: “I’ve been going through a rough time and doing a lot of soul-searching since Melinda dumped me. This divorce has caused me to take a good hard look at myself. I don’t want to be remembered as a monster who killed millions of people through deadly vaccines. I am not a monster. I am not a mass murderer. I don’t want to be remembered as a mass murderer by my family, my friends, and my company.

“Some people have called me a sociopath or even a psychopath because of my visionary schemes to help humanity—like reducing global warming by spraying dust into the upper atmosphere, or releasing millions of genetically-modified mosquitoes to combat dengue and Zika virus.”

“Melinda didn’t understand my dreams. She didn’t understand my relationship with Jeffrey Epstein… It was purely a casual friendship and had nothing to do with having sex with underage girls. Jeff ran a blackmail ring for Mossad, Israel’s spy agency, and I would never be so dumb as to risk putting myself in a compromising position.”

“But getting back to these vaccines,” Mr. Gates shifted gears as he regained his composure, “These products quite frankly do not meet the legal or scientific definition of a vaccine. They’re highly experimental injections which genetically instruct a person’s body to manufacture zillions of spike proteins. The injected material travels everywhere through the bloodstream, and soon your whole body is making these damn spike proteins.

“Now, the whistleblowers were telling us for over a year that the spike protein is a pathogen—it’s toxic and it also creates blood clots and damages multiple organs. Well, it turns out they were absolutely correct. And there’s other cutting-edge science in these vaccines that also turned out to be harmful, like a magnetic ingredient which turns people into human transmitters/receivers, but I am not at liberty to discuss these issues today, under the advice of legal counsel.”

“We thought we were doing some really cool things with these Covid vaccines—‘actually hacking the software of life,’ as my good friend Tal Zaks, Moderna’s Chief Medical Officer, once boasted. But we went too far. We blew it,” Gates confessed in a rare admission of defeat.

“Basically,” the Microsoft mogul conceded, “we tricked people into taking these vaccines. There was no need for them at all, since the COVID-19 respiratory virus is less deadly than the seasonal flu—and 99.9-plus percent of people recover spontaneously from infection with this virus within a few days.

“I supported the German research group which convinced the World Health Organization to accept the PCR diagnostic test as the ‘gold standard’—when any college student knows you can’t use the PCR test to diagnose for any disease. But we ramped up the test to 35 or 40 cycles so that 95 percent of the people would get false-positives. I don’t know why I did that. Mea culpa,” Gates shrugged as he drank a glass of water.

“To sum up,” Mr. Gates said, waving his fingers in the air, “The vaccines do NOT confer immunity, they do NOT prevent transmission of the virus. They only claim to reduce mild symptoms in infected people, and they don’t do a good job of that either, despite the inflated statistics. Countless people who get the shot are later diagnosed with COVID-19 infection. Plus, there are many inexpensive, effective remedies that are widely used around the world to defeat COVID-19. There was no need for lockdowns or masks.”

“The whole thing is a farce, and I’m very, very, truly sorry,” Mr. Gates concluded as he dashed off the set without taking questions.

Shortly after his speech, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation announced that it is setting up a special $50 billion fund in tandem with the vaccine manufacturers to provide fair and just compensation for Covid vaccine victims and their families. The Gates Foundation also announced it has set up a separate $50 billion fund to provide free ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, budesonide, Vitamins D, C, and B, zinc, pine needle tea, N-acetyl cysteine, and other remedies to anyone who requests these treatments.

Hydroxychloroquine is known to be very effective in fighting COVID-19, but in order for the FDA to grant “Emergency Use Authorization” to the risky “vaccines” which failed all previous clinical trials, there had to be no other effective treatments available. So the prestigious Lancet and New England Journal of Medicine published bogus research papers to discredit hydroxychloroquine. The articles, which used fabricated data, were later retracted, but by then they had accomplished their purpose and the fake vaccines were rolled out by President Donald Trump on an unsuspecting, badly informed public.

The Biden administration, which is relentlessly pushing for all Americans to get the dangerous injections, had no immediate reaction to Gates’s bombshell speech. President Biden was reportedly asleep in the basement of his private home.

Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam View Post
    Forgive me for this digression! But overwhelmed by the twist in the tail - a global tragedy made into comedy:

*BILL GATES CONFESSION*
    The claim originated from an article published on Aug.29, 2021 on The Expose (archived archive.vn/gEYCw ), that now includes a disclaimer that the article is satire.

The disclaimer reads: “The following satire is fictional in that Mr. Gates has made no such speech and the Gates Foundation has not established any funds to compensate vaccine victims or to make available effective, inexpensive COVID-19 remedies. All the rest of the article is factual – W. Gelles”

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2QB2YM

I don't believe everything I read online!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam View Post
    அச்சு வெல்லம் பச்சரிசி
    வெட்டி வெச்ச செங்கரும்பு
    அத்தனையும் தித்திக்கிற நாள்
    கல்யாண நாள் பார்க்கச் சொல்லலாமா
    நாம் கையோடு கை சேர்த்துக் கொள்ளலாமா
    செல்லாத இடம் நோக்கிச் செல்லலாமா
    சிந்தாமல் சிதறாமல் அள்ளலாமா

Post Thanks / Like
    அண்ணலும் நோக்கினான்
    அவளும் நோக்கினாள்
    பார்த்த நொடி யுகமாய் நீள
    பதைபதைத்துக் கண்

Post Thanks / Like
    ஆயிரம் கண் போதாது வண்ணக்கிளியே
    குற்றால அழகை நாம் காண்பதற்கு வண்ணக்கிளியே

Post Thanks / Like
    குளிச்சா குத்தாலம்
    கும்பிட்டா பரமசிவம்
    குடிச்சா நீர்மோரு
    புடிச்சா நீதாண்டி

சொக்குப்பொடி மீனாட்சி

Post Thanks / Like
    மீனாட்டம் கண் கொண்ட மீனாட்சி
    கோபங்கள் கூடாது காமாட்சி
    அம்மாடி கண்ணல்ல பொன்னல்ல
    நீ என்னோடு வா வா கண்ணே வா

Post Thanks / Like
    அம்மாடி யம்மாடி என்ன பண்ணுவே
    நீதான் என்ன பண்ணுவே
    கம்மா கரையிலே சும்மா