Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson, King of Pop, Dies!!!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Billie Jean / motown 25 / MJ

This is the video I would like to watch more of MJ. What dance and what singing RIP MJ..........

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madonna: "I can't stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever! My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless."

Sean Combs: "Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!"

Justin Timberlake: "I can't find the words right now to express how deeply saddened I am by Michael's passing. We have lost a genius and a true ambassador of not only Pop music, but of all music. He has been an inspiration to multiple generations and I will always cherish the moments I shared with him on stage and all of the things I learned about music from him and the time we spent together. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones."

Russell Simmons: "Michael Jackson was my generation's most iconic cultural hero. Courageous, unique and incredibly talented. He'll be missed greatly."

Lisa Marie Presley: "I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. I am heartbroken for his children who I know were everything to him and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me."

Quincy Jones: "I am absolutely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news. For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don't have the words. Divinity brought our souls together on The Wiz and allowed us to do what we were able to throughout the 80's. To this day, the music we created together on Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad is played in every corner of the world and the reason for that is because he had it all…talent, grace, professionalism and dedication.He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."

Britney Spears: "I was so excited to see his show in London. We were going to be on tour in Europe at the same time and I was going to fly in to see him. He has been an inspiration throughout my entire life and I'm devastated he's gone!"

MC Hammer: "I will be mourning my friend , brother, mentor and inspiration.. He gave me and my family hope. I would never have been me without him."

Ludacris: "If it were not for Michael Jackson I would not be where or who I am today. His music and legacy will live on forever. Prayers to the family."

http://www.411mania.com/music/column...%5Cs-Death.htm

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Created special thread exclusively for MJ, at the request of HUbbers.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very very sad

RIP - Micheal Jackson.
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Scale's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh No! How can this happen He was supposed to perform live soon and I was eagerly awaiting the return of King of Pop.
    Unbelievable! He will live on forever till music and dance are part of Human culture. Long Live Dear Michael Jackson. Hail Hail!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber crajkumar_be's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    RIP MJ
    He was my favorite for a good period of my schooling. His greatness is not being realized these days. The ultimate showman

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crajkumar_be
    RIP MJ
    He was my favorite for a good period of my schooling. His greatness is not being realized these days. The ultimate showman
    but his death has caused a sudden realisation for many and to think and ponder upon ..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber sivank's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am shocked. I was so eagerly looking for his concert in London. Oh god..... Michael King of Pop Rest in Peace
    niraive kaanum manam vendum
    iraivaa nee adhai thara vendum

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Shakthiprabha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers for his peace.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast