Page 324 of 410 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 4092

Thread: Box Office Collections

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raajjaa View Post
    இந்த மாதிரி காமெடியை உங்க Favorite hero திரியில் மட்டும் வச்சுக்கோங்க.
    Better stop with replying to posts. This is moderators work.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know why people cant understand a simple logic. If there is a person at number 1 and he is considered as unbeatable,others can reach that #1 position only after that person retires. I

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to underestimate Rajni and Kamal's achievements. But they shot to stardom in a golden period where there were no cable TVs, internet and piracy. Watching cinema was the only entertainment for people and they had made full use of it. Even if their movie was bad, the word of mouth took time to circulate.

Today's stars don't have that kind of cushion. Any Ajith,Vijay movie which slightly falls shorts of expectations gets torn apart in social media. But still they are profitable because of the fanbase they have.

I hardly come across any child or teen who likes SS or UN now. There may be exceptions but very negligible. In another few years, Ajith and Vijay will rise above the rest, no matter the rests' fans like it or not.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ajaybaskar; 5th July 2014 at 08:58 PM.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ajay @uktamilbo
    UK half year box office:
    #Jilla - £243,029
    #Kochadaiyaan - £157,020
    #Veeram - £150,090
    #MaanKarate - £65,225
    #ThenaliRaman - £34,185

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    Ajithum Vijayum urypadiya irundha why are young guys becoming Rajni and Kamal fans?

Idhu eppo saar nadandhuchu

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    No use trying to prove the capability of Ajith and Vijay here. The arguments from some Rajini fans here look like they themselves believe that he is still ahead of others not because of his talent but because Ajith and Vijay are not good enough. Apparam edhukku avanga kitta explain pannikittu.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Not to underestimate Rajni and Kamal's achievements. But they shot to stardom in a golden period where there were no cable TVs, internet and piracy. Watching cinema was the only entertainment for people and they had made full use of it. Even if their movie was bad, the word of mouth took time to circulate.

Today's stars don't have that kind of cushion. Any Ajith,Vijay movie which slightly falls shorts of expectations gets torn apart in social media. But still they are profitable because of the fanbase they have.

I hardly come across any child or teen who likes SS or UN now. There may be exceptions but very negligible. In another few years, Ajith and Vijay will rise above the rest, no matter the rests' fans like it or not.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    Ajay,

Its always easy to quote a 'golden period' to underplay someone's achievements. Kamal, and SS are completely self made and come up the hard way by their sheer talent and hardwork. We all know where the SS came from - from a bus conductor background. Do we even know where he came from or his parents ? See where he is now .. Can the present day actors claim the same ?

I would say the present day actors have a deep cushion with most having a filmy background dad. Despite failures, they can continue to keep going - thanks to their unconditional support. Vijay w/o SAC would not have been where he is today. He may not need him now but to he needed SAC to launch and place him in orbit. In contrast, the so called 'golden period' actors had no such luxury or deep pockets and would have been done if they failed to deliver. And I'm sure there are plenty who would not have seen the light of the day.

What I'm trying to get at is regardless of what time you arrive at the scene (which is not in your control), its up to you to make the best of it. They did it then and are where they are. Whether teenagers and kids appreciate UN or SS, their movies continue to rule the roost among most of the public. We'll see what the future has in store for Vijay/Ajith - but only more predictions at the moment.
    Last edited by bill4u; 6th July 2014 at 12:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal enna kalathur kannamala nadikirappa cinema thaan enakku pudicha field adhula periya aal aaganum ulaga nayagan aaganumngara latchiyathoda vandhu nadichaara ???

Appa naala vandhutaan - Give it a break. How long you guys hide behind this ? Can you name at least one actor who came from cinema background attained Vijay's level ? Naa enna SAC naalayae fan aanaen ?

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    When a same generation actor was compared and argued... its ovious the actor is rising and making victory
    the very first minute when SS fans start to compare Vijay and Ajith with their star.. the history has already begun...

take it easy guys.. it may take some time for them to digest the truth...!!

Senior Member Regular Hubber sakthii's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am also Rajini fan, and there is only one Super Star and that is Rajini. i even dont accept even if the 'next' title is given to Ajith.

The matter here is Vijay wants to show he is on top.. show of as next Rajini in the name of Super Star and think he can bring all fans under him, which will help him in politics. It is just purely his political motive is what making him to do all these.
    And one has to accept, that he has to do everything on record.. because 'varalaaru romba mukiyam' in politics.. words doesnt matter.. only written statement is what going to speak. His track record speaks..100, 200, 300 days poster even for flop movies.. and make sure poster is printed for ALL his movies. Also success meet even before the release and 100 days functions and shield for almost all his movies. No wonder SAC is brainchild for every step that is happening around Vijay. From making 'ilayathalapathy' vijay, 'Doctor' Vijay, trying to make him next MGR to next Rajini, releasing stamp, 'Thalaiva' Vijay, to recently Vijay 'ANNA' and very recent 'next super star'. And also requesting fans to celebrate his birthday on his behalf. Good political move.. one has to do all these to come into politics. SAC knows where he has to take his son, he and his son is clear and cleaver and cunning. it is not good blame vijay, he knows his target.. so he is moving step by step, dont through stone on him, leave him, let him find the destination.

12. Likes rachel liked this post