Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sukran..Nammku sani

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber MumbaiRamki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Sukran..Nammku sani

I heard all the songs ..two songs are good ...rest become akind of Remix songs ,including one remix song of

Un parvaiyo is a nice disco melody ,sung excellently by Tippu and Shoba (???) ....esp teh charanam -Tippu has sung very well ....

Uchi muthal - Why can't timmy sing in good tamizh - His style is good but sometimes his prononciation id bit wierd ....Although this songs is good ,a kind of "Kan munnae " kind of song...

The remix of Thullavtho Illamai is very average ..Except for ARR nobody could do a good re mix with quality ..

Sathikkadai is gumma dappnguthu ,which is gonna be very famous ..seriana kuthu .....especilally the lyrics is damn kuthu ..( though cheap )

Panjumuttai is tecno ,melodic dappnguthu ( eppadi thana describe panna mudium ) ..sounds like a illayraaja dapanguthu ........

Suppose sung by ranjith is again mediocre ....a kind of disco karnatic teasing number like ...could have been different ......as u hear more of this album u feel the freshness is lacking ....
    Rest of the songs ,ada pongappa ..i can't write teh same comment again and again .....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remix-la kooda copyaa.. 'thullavadho ilamai' has already been done in 'Sema ragalai'.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had the opportunity to listen to the remix on radio. Can listen to it for fun a few times.
    Definitely no chance for long life.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    what is the def. for 're-mix' ? I thought YSR's version of 'aasai 100 vagai' and 'en aasai maithiliyae' were listen-able !

NagaS

Post Thanks / Like
    NagaS thala

Treu ..But i feel "Thottal Poo Malarum" was excellent and pleasing to ear ...

Senior Member Senior Hubber Thiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NagaS
    what is the def. for 're-mix' ? I thought YSR's version of 'aasai 100 vagai' and 'en aasai maithiliyae' were listen-able !

NagaS

Wow.... 'aasai 100 vagai' was a kolai... 'Thee shall die' (or whatever it is) looked like a (unreal tournament/wolf RTF) video game commentary.... en aasai mythiliye was listenable but definitely not the other one..

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thiru: I felt exactly the other way simbu and his 'tharanaan thaanaane'..

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mumbai Ramki, "thottal poo malarum" isnt a remix, only the lyrics have been reused. Eveything else is different -the tune, orchestration etc., its a new composition, nothing close to a remix

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay r -
    Not exactly ..It is in't a remix neither a new tune ...
    some places the pitch has been changed ,sometimes the tune itself is fresh ...

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Thulluvadho Ilamai song has been royally screwed up! Old timers are already grumbling about the remix trend in TFM. This song really gets on one's nerves...

I loved the 'Thottal poo malarum' song, but in retrospect I wonder if ARR sparked off a bad trend which the other MDs are blindly aping...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast