Page 307 of 410 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4092

Thread: Manidharul Punithar, Maha-Avatar RAJINIKANTH News and Update

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by groucho070 View Post
    EnnamA link pannurAngga. He was already involved with the Ashram since he was a kid. Always been a religious/spiritual guy.
    //dig // Shocking language groucho.. too many uses of censored words shocking indeed I applaud your MANLY stance on this subject //end dig..
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know, Dilbert, I shouldn't have used "Ashram/spiritual/Religious". I repent. I go Himalaya
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by groucho070 View Post
    I know, Dilbert, I shouldn't have used "Ashram/spiritual/Religious". I repent. I go Himalaya
    huh?.. I was talking about your write up !
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, state clearly Dilbert. Now I have cancel my llama cruise ticket to Himalaya. I intend to be very free with my blog posts. Enough with political correctness...thanks for reading.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ரஜினி - கேவி ஆனந்த் படம் கையழுத்தானது?
    புதன்கிழமை, மார்ச் 7, 2012, 11:01 [IST]

கடந்த வாரம் முழுவதும் பரபரப்பாக பேசப்பட்டது, கேவி ஆனந்த் இயக்கத்தில் ரஜினி நடிப்பது குறித்துதான்.

இந்த செய்தியை தயாரிப்பாளர், இயக்குநர், ரஜினி என யாருமே உறுதிப்படுத்தவில்லை. ஆனால் அதற்குள் மேலும் ஒரு தகவல்.

'ரஜினி - கேவி ஆனந்த் படத்துக்கான ஒப்பந்தம் கையெழுத்தாகிவிட்டது. கேவி ஆனந்தின் ஆஸ்தான எழுத்தாளர்கள் 'சுபா', படத்தின் ஸ்க்ரிப்ட் பணிகளில் தீவிரமாக உள்ளார்கள்' என்பதுதான்.

இந்தப் படத்துக்கு பெயர் கூட முடிவாகிவிட்டதாம். முன்பு தள்ளி வைக்கப்பட்ட சரித்திரப்படமான அதே ராணாதான் தலைப்பு. ஆனால் இது சரித்திரக் கதை அல்ல. அதிரடி ஆக்ஷன்- பொழுதுபோக்குப் படமாம்.

இப்போதும் இந்த செய்திகளை யாரும் உறுதிப்படுத்தவில்லை என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது. இதில் கவனிக்க வேண்டிய சமாச்சாரம், இயக்குநர் கேஎஸ் ரவிக்குமார் நிலைமை. ஏற்கெனவே ரவிக்குமார் இயக்கத்தில் ஜக்குபாய் பூஜை போடப்பட்டு, விளம்பரமும் கொடுத்த நிலையில் கைவிடப்பட்டது. வாசு இயக்கத்தில் சந்திரமுகி வந்தது.

இப்போது ராணா!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is KV Anand,Rajinikanth's new director?

The Kollywood rumour mills are on the over drive, that cinematographer turned hit maker KV Anand is Rajinikanth’s chosen one to direct his next film!

The buzz is that Eros Entertainment the producers of Soundarya Rajinikanth directed Kochadaiyaan have signed a two film deal with him. It seems Rajinikanth was impressed by KV Anand’s script and the “commercial viability “of the project.

Anand and Rajinikanth go a long way back. Anand had taken a cover picture of Rajinikanth in early 90’s when he was working as photographer for leading English weekly. Later Anand worked as cameraman of Rajinikanth’s Shankar directed Sivaji.

Meanwhile KV Anand is not willing to confirm or deny the rumour about the Rajinikanth project. The extremely low profile director has tweeted- “Just returned from an exciting Maatran shoot. Suriya was stunning. Getting numerous calls enquiring about Rajini sir news...”

The suspense is building up in Kollywood regarding Rajinikanth’s next project.

http://www.sify.com/movies/is-kv-ana...hlmfdfced.html

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    K V anand's tweet...

Just returned from a exciting MaattrraaN shoot. Suriya was stunning. Getting numerous calls enquiring abt Rajini sir news...

Another tweet from K V anand...

SundeELi, Singathe dhorathlernthu pakkalam,rasikkalam. Kitta poi vilayadara thaguthillam sundelikku illa.

Not sure whether he tweeted the above tweet keeping Rajini in mind????
    Know something about everything and go deeper in one thing

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    KV ANAND SAYS NEWS ABOUT RAJINI IS NOT TRUE
    Mar 07, 2012

Reports about KV Anand directing Rajinikanth after Kochadaiyaan is not true after all. The director has said in a social networking site that it is not true. KV Anand says that he has been flooded with messages and calls ever since this news made it to the headlines.

Wondering where such rumors surfaced from, KV Anand said that he is busy with Matraan, the Suriya starrer and did not even meet Rajinikanth in the recent past.

According to the director, his attention is on releasing Matraan as a summer treat for Suriya fans. KV Anand added that he has not reached a position to direct a biggie like the Superstar yet and all that he can do now is just watch the star’s films.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    vaarathukku oru news ippadi varum pola!but kochadayan mela suttama nambikkai illa!k.v anand padam tharalama pannalam.minimum garenty!pattaya kelupuvappala anand!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by easygoer View Post
    K V anand's tweet...

Just returned from a exciting MaattrraaN shoot. Suriya was stunning. Getting numerous calls enquiring abt Rajini sir news...

Another tweet from K V anand...

SundeELi, Singathe dhorathlernthu pakkalam,rasikkalam. Kitta poi vilayadara thaguthillam sundelikku illa.

Not sure whether he tweeted the above tweet keeping Rajini in mind????
    mm possible...
    Sach is Life..